Maria Ladenburger thread part I

Tl;dr:
-19-year-old leftist German girl is raped and murdered by a refugee from Afghanistan
-The girl engaged part-time in actions to help refugees.
-Her sister is a cuckess working in Bolivia with non-white children (virtue signaling)
-Herr Ladenburger is both visually and ideologically a cuck, judging by his appearance and ideas
-The family requested people not to send flowers, but to donate to some organization in Bangladesch

Tl;dr of Tl;dr: Germans are cuckmeister.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.lebenswege.faz.net/traueranzeige/maria-ladenburger/48305520
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing of value was lost

Karma is a bitch!

Help the coal, pay the toll!

not first not last

>Karma
no such a thing

Germans may as well just kill themselves. It's over. You guys might be bigger cucks than the Swedes.

I'm eating a kebap in her honour right now

F

I am eating a Dönerbox in her honour too.

Post crime pics

>tfw not a refugee in Germany.

Man I'm jealous. They're getting paid to do crime and spread their religion.These refugees are living like kings.

Getting paid to fuck beautiful German girls.

Did you entirely forget about her father?
>Asked for donations to Bangladesh at his deceased daughter's eulogy
>Super pro refugee lawyer
>EU official

this

Karma exists as a measure of how contradicted/owned you got by your own actions, but karma doesn't actually exist as a method of causing such contradictions

>ladenburger
>burger
god damnit, dont you know ameriburgers post here? im hungry man

>-The family requested people not to send flowers, but to donate to some organization in Bangladesch
wwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaatttttttt tttttttthhhhhhhheeeeeeee fuuuuuuuuuuuuck?

Shouldve worn a burka.

Inshallah

>fuuuuuuuuuuuuck

m.lebenswege.faz.net/traueranzeige/maria-ladenburger/48305520

This.

Why do some people have to be so fucking literal?

Give this information to the Austrian bros who are going to vote today.
Hofer or rapefugees.

A family lost their daughter to the immigrants but still worships the multiculti society in wich Merkel had placed Germany.
It seems that they grief more from the fact that they lost part of their virtue signaling capabilities instead of someone of their own flesh and bone

American welfare niggers would really be kangz and queens in Germany

Honestly, they would have more money at the end of the month just shitting out kids and sitting around drinking all day than working for minimum wage at McDonalds in the US. It's such a fucking joke. And when they decide they need a little more cash they can just rob people. Even if they get caught they don't risk getting shot and won't end up in jail for even a single day.

Wonder what the last thing that went through her head, do you think it was full of regret?

Or did she die thinking that it it was just unfortunate...

Right, if that was my daughter I'm burning that shit down!

good riddance time to clean up the Germans

Germany is dying, stabbed in the back from within. Watchu gonna do about it, Hans?

wish there was video of that sex attack. would fap to it many times

Here is German girl having fun with Arab guy.

>do you think it was full of regret?

She probably thought "but not all of them are like that"

forced is better

Nothing of Value was lost

>consensual
GTFO with your fetish shit

>beautiful German girls

No such thing

white power

I have the one where a very young German girl(Looked 12) was having a gangbang with two Syrians.

I would post it but I would get banned.

She died thinking she is more progressive than the swedes.

Good.

The more this shit happends the sooner liberal white women become red pilled.

KACK

You also have the one with the asylum worker and the refugee kids?

i really want to know who had this idea.

it's great to say the least.

I bet she died saying some racist shit.

What is Danish white girl, germanic origin maybe but not german.
Get yo facts straight

>white women become red pilled.

>women
>red-pilled

Son, you've got much to learn...

No but I would love to see that one.

good woman pedo videos are very hard to find.

some german dude

Makes me want to have a burger for breakfast

When i download they say she is German.

I hope all Germans get raped and murdered for what they've done,

shlomo what is plan for Poland? also total destruction like west Europe?

what they done?

how do you make 'em apart?
all white people look the same to us, really.

Thank you based Afghanistani.

1 less kraut suka

I doubt they got they real perpetrator though

>you will never be a refugee having sex with qt germanic lolis

Why even live?

>Karma doesn't exist
>attack Germany
>immediate retaliation

Dream on, pokemon

polish Karyna is not better , like Ahmed more than Helga

Fucked up to say the least.

>Be Syrian kid
>Go to 1st world country
>Get welfare and shit free
>German woman start sucking your dick
>Fill them up in gang bangs while getting gifts from them to keep secret
>Make friends gangbanging more German girls

What are we doing with our lives...

The father is the most indoctrinated person I have ever read about.

Legitimately frightening. Not even ISIS members are this far gone.

She looks so bored and he's such a closet homo about it. Probably a 2" dick too.

let's see your boipucci

She liked his sand nigger cock till he got rough. Germans ain't what they used to be.

>he believes poland attacked germany

Fear is a great way to induce a red pill.

These hoes will think twice about helping Ahmed once they rape/torture a few of their girlfriends.

Silver lining in the clouds.

do you think she repented and became /ourgirl/ during the rape

Have you seen the video? Is it any good?

there was another rape-murder in the vicinity which is still unresolved.

just imagine if it was committed by another illegal immigrant independently from this case ...

its never been so much fun to read german news goddammit

Someone send them flowers and write it's for the victim, not the murderer

no she was like "not all of them are rapists guess i had a bad luck then oopsie"

She died trying to tell herself that she wasn't a racist and that this was just one of thousands of Einzelfälle (isolated case).

City where she got killed has the highest crime rate - by far - in the entire southwest quadrant of Germany. Guess her lawyer daddy forgot to tell her that.

>hiking through a crime city that recently got flooded with several thousand 'rapefugees' at 3 past midnight instead of calling a taxi

But I know this kind, these people grow up so rich and sheltered that they are completely delusional about the real world out there. It's simply natural selections. Dumb rich leftist liberal cunts getting killed off isnt necessarily a bad thing.

Eltern von Maria Ladenburger baten bei Begräbnis um Spenden für "Weitblick Freiburg". Die Organisation ist in d. Flüchtlingshilfe aktiv

>Cuck media tried to shame a drugstore some days ago because they started selling pepper spray as it would be condescending towards refugees
kek

why Bangladesh? they just turned away 10000 refugees fleeing actual fucking genocide by the Buddhist extremists in Myanmar.
leftists don't even support the right fucking people.
they should be supporting assad and ansarallah in yemen.

who cares dumb ass family

it totally was!

I fucking hate this country so much

Imagine what was going through her mind in her final moments.

>What have I done

>donate to some organization in Bangladesch

Actually a church in a Mudslime country.

Deus vult!

I'm so happy she died. However, this sadly proves that leftist never learn the errors of their ways. I mean, just look at the dumb cunt's parents.

She was crying ALLAHU AKBAR as she was being gifted Ahmed's seed

her nose lookes jewish

Might have, it was a few months before a report of asylum workers having sex with the refugees popped up.

Wasn't sure what it was, but that report made it clear.

Wouldn't say it was good, not really one for that and was an unexpected find. But it wasn't blurred at all. You could clearly see what was going on. Like I said...pretty fucked up

GUYS

THE MEMES

SHE DIED ON 16.10.16

Oh no, Muslims are being genocided! Muslims have definitely not been genociding and prosecuting entire groups of people since the day it was created! Serves you right, sandnigger shit. Who gives a shit about Muslims dying?

give thanks to all the traitors who believed the jews and globalists to let this fucking animals in our countries.

i don't care about tits or gtfo, i am literally the only right wing woman in my social circle and have to live in this culturally enriched shithole that was designed by all this weak cunts and cucks.

The only time i was harassed by males here is by fucking kongo niggers but noooo no one fucking believes me and says its a fucking einzelfall. fuck you all. i have my glock now and will fucking shoot the next nigger who thinks he can fuck with females because traitor merkel invited them

You don't quite realize how delusional these people are.
She either thought that it was her fault for not being welcoming enough or some shit like this.

>Imagine what was going through her mind in her final moments.

Germans have a pretty blatant self-annihilation fantasy.

hitler was the only good thing that has ever happened to germany, you might as well face it.

Hi Iranian Bro It's my lucky day two iranians are on this board.

Link please.

Also, the afghan who killed her was one of these 'underage' refugees and lived with a foster family. These foster families are usually extremely rich and get paid several thousand euros/month to shelter and 'integrate' these 'kids'.

Just to give you an idea, these 'underage' refugees cost the tax payer 6000 euros/month, when you yourself as a german parent only get ~250 euros/month in tax breaks for a kid. Two years of sheltering one of these 30 year 'refugee kids' costs the german tax payer as much as Kindergeld for 3 kids would cost for 18 years each.

>It's simply natural selections

Fuck off with your edgy Sup Forums shit. It could've been any other woman, leftist, sheltered, or not.

There's nothing "natural" about letting a bunch of sandniggers randomly rape and kill people.

>omg my friends will all be jealous of my chocolate baby

hot

Deutsche Afrika-Kurtisane

do you think she orgasmed?

Falls der Typ wirklich 17 Jahre alt ist fress ich 'nen Besen!

Facial features mostly. Over time you become good at pinning the exact origins, but explaining it is difficult.

Serves her right, for being white.