NOTHING TO SEE HERE, JUST 14 MILLION ISOLATED SQUARE KILOMETERS OF ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HEHE

NOTHING TO SEE HERE, JUST 14 MILLION ISOLATED SQUARE KILOMETERS OF ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HEHE

independent.co.uk/news/world/politics/antarctica-region-largest-marine-protected-area-ross-sea-a7384956.html

state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2016/11/264108.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

bibliotecapleyades.net/antarctica/antartica11.htm
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cool story bro

This is rightfully Australian clay.

Probably where the UFO base is.
Operation Highjump People.1947.
bibliotecapleyades.net/antarctica/antartica11.htm

its frozen over. do not worry about it, it is not the basis for the fourth reich

It's closer to South America than Australia.

Lots of natural resources, dummy

Yeah but we are white.

Closer to the Falklands. No GiB clay

>India has an outpost
Snow Poos.

Superior tundra coming through.

>you will never be allowed to clam antarctica as an independent all white european country

glaciers aren't tundra
denmark can't into arctic
leave hans island to proper owners

this, the real aryans (not talking about nord-trash) came from the arctic poles.
we wuz waterbenders n shit

Fucking chileans claiming any shit complicating everything

Nope. That's ancient Poles. Hence the name.

There are plants and musk ox there.

There is an opening somewhere in Antarctica (just like there's an opening in the Arctic). Earth is hollow and inhabited in its interior. Major world governments know about this, but are not telling the Outer Earth people. There are two openings that lead to the Inner Earth World (AKA Agartha), one at the North Pole, the other at the South Pole.

Can you explain the following? Why does one find tropical seeds, plants and trees floating in the fresh water of icebergs? Why do millions of tropical birds and animals go farther north in the winter-time? If it is not hollow and warm inside Earth at the Poles, then why is there coloured pollen near the Poles? Why is it warmer at the Poles than 600 to 1,000 miles away from them? Why does the north wind in the Arctic get warmer as one sails north beyond 70 degrees latitude?

Earth's inner surface has an upward-pointing curvature (which means that you would actually see land in the sky if you stood on the inner surface of Earth).

There was supposed to be a voyage to the North Pole in 2007 to find out if there's an opening at the North Pole that leads into the Inner Earth World (and thus prove once and for all that Earth is hollow). The leader of the expedition was Steve Currey and he suddenly died from a brain tumour shortly before the expedition began so all of the money they got from people who were going to join the expedition was refunded. The new leader of the expedition was Brooks Agnew and the new expedition was meant to be in 2013, but shortly after THAT expedition was about to begin, his film crew suddenly vanished without a trace so THAT expedition was cancelled too (and, once again, the money they got from people who wanted to join their expedition was refunded). The expedition was/is known as the 'North Pole Inner Earth Expedition'. Here's a link to the official North Pole Inner Earth Expedition page:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html

wrong, the earth is flat.

Fuck off, flatcuck. Earth is hollow.

How thick is that shell then?

brr..

net zo koud als je moeder

The earth is a cube with 4 24 hour days

>antarctica-region-largest-marine-protected-area-ross-sea
Fuck you (((UN))) I'm afraid that's our fisk and we don't give a shit

About 800 miles thick, I think. The 'sun' at Earth's centre (which is actually a nuclear fission reactor) is about 650 miles in diameter and the distance between a dweller in the Inner Earth world and their inner central 'sun' is only about 2,900 miles.

About 800 miles thick, I think. The 'sun' at Earth's centre (which is actually a nuclear fission reactor) is about 650 miles in diameter and the distance between a dweller in the Inner Earth world and their inner central 'sun' is only about 2,900 miles.

What the fuck why do I understand you. what's happening to my brain

Adam?

dat zei je moeder gister ook

Rightfully American because our nukes say so.

its called beeing a normal functioning human bean
congratz to your somewhat normal brain ameriburger

I know I'm not the only one here who suspects ay lmao to inhabit the protected areas like no other.

Did any of you faggots read what the article said. Sup Forums Doesnt get any more retarded than this.

I really want to believe but is there any proof?

T H I C C

They're not extraterrestrials. They are what I call 'intraterrestrials'.

allah

I'll settle on you nuking Melbourne and the Lebos and we can go halves.

>Implying he's not an expatriate

you know the we nation of islam thinks the same thing?

Many ancient mythologies describe the same kind of thing. Nation of Islam are douches.

Hi Allan, I'm Poul. Nice to meet you.

Based butcher! I'd buy him a beer if I ever meet him.

Is Antarctica real or is it a meme?

The only water you can bend is in my toilet, Kwiatosław