Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U1Qt6a-vaNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.

>falling for womb jew

pol will never take this pill

the dead pill

fpbp

The fag pill, you stick them up your ass. Sounds enticing OP?

That's a fish oil pill.

Best believe, muh dood.

youtu.be/U1Qt6a-vaNM
Watch this if you want to go full blackpill, hopefully you ironpill and dont an hero. After you watch it go hang out with a mate, smoke a joint, or get off Sup Forums, cus if you arent used to shit like that its pretty heavy.

the brown pill

aka the hermit

its stupid to be constantly triggered on the red pill, in the end you realise it doesnt matter, nothing matters.

Your own enlightenment, your own contentment, your own happiness, away from this wearisome mortal coil.

iron pill.

this desu
the dead pill is the one true path to enlightenment

>your body is found drifting gently across the floor

Yes, the only pill that matters, the light pill.

The infrared spectrum is infinite, user.

Only the iron pill can secure the existence of your Völk and a future for your glorious children

>the piss pill

Yeah the bible pill but most will autistically screech about genesis and not read the whole thing.

The Red Pill isn't a single dose only, it's daily prescription. Once you seen the effects of taking it you can't un-take it. It's a lifetime supply and if you try to undo it you'll know something is wrong, you'll know your denying something essential.

Painless ? he forgot the burn in hell for eternity

The infrared pill.

Molecule.

>cus if you arent used to shit like that its pretty heavy.
Three hours though.

how the fuck would you know you fucking mortalfag

White people will go extinct and that's ok because human beings will eventually create new techno races of human that surpass anyone else in terms of aesthetics and intelligence

infrared, microwave, radio

go play SOMA

Yeah, it's called "don't do drugs".
Fucking plebs, if y'all weren't at such a risk of offing yourself if you faced reality as it is rather than as you'd want it to be you might actually have had a chance to improve to the point of actually positively affecting your life.

The infrared pill

kek

the black pill. go find yourself a good nigger to fuck you in the ass, see how you turn out.

3 hours of straight truth IEDs son

The crimson pill.

The crimson pill means you realise the Japanese are the true master-race.

I thought it was 2" dick pill.

Do you member?

This is so comforting.
I'm manic between this and, "Am I losing my fucking mind? Like, should I be concerned?"

the iron pill should be the enlightened red pill

I'm from Netherlands

>red pill
>soft capsule