Brexit

>Brexit
>Trump wins
>The rise of the right wing in Europe
How much meme magic would it take to revive Rhodesia?
Will I ever be able to go home?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SrVIWiHBKgE&ab_channel=ЛеоСухов
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xDcK_z5GA5s
youtube.com/watch?v=clIjgSPRSqY
youtube.com/watch?v=uha7WWgoeX4
youtube.com/watch?v=rzI3AdpA9e4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Africa is not worth saving. I mean, we gotta save the animals and we can use it as a source of materials but the people there contribute nothing.

That's a heavy lift dude... how about we meme you (and all white Saficans) into America with preferential immigration statuses?

Can someone redpill me on rhodesia? I see it a lot here

Western Australia has become our new home tbqh

>AUS+NZ Join
>New Nation state is Called New Rhodesia

My parents, grandparents and great grand parents were from there.
Average people tbqh farmers, enjoyed cricket and being outdoors.
Then the blacks took over and if you didn't leave we would have been either killed defending our farm or forcibly removed. So they left, a few of my grandparents friends were killed

South Africa but messier essentially.

Rhodesia was the most red-pilled place on the planet, Britons wanted it given out to the commies and abandon ship, Rhodies wanted to defend their homeland and stay there since they were already more than 3 generations in and so they did, signing a UDI in 1965 and being in war with pretty much Soviet Union, Red China and NigNog Commie Supporting Insurrectionists up until 1979, funnily enough, Rhodesia didn't lose in the sense of military and it was even considered to be the breadbasket of Africa, they lost politically, especially when Britain said on the side that if they didn't give control to the nignogs they'd intervene and this time, not with sanctions. Sad story really, rhodesians and their way of life, was, quite superb..

I know fuck all about rhodesia.

It was an unrecognized white country that declared independence and the blacks took over like mugabe. Who gives a fuck about rhodesia anymore?

Whites in power(Rhodesia) paradise for EVERYONE
Blacks in power(Zimbabwe)another failed communist shithole plus niggers

Literally Sup Forums the nation.

Was Ian Smith based?

do you think The Queen was sad about it? do you think she approved of what British government did?

The white people that miss their home
A lot of the blacks I talk to agree with that sentiment funnily enough. Not so far as wishing full white control but at least sharing 50/50.
The reds were all the retarded blacks anyway. Anyone blacks that were educated knew that Mugabe was fucking insane

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=SrVIWiHBKgE&ab_channel=ЛеоСухов

No, they had equality of the races.

Minority rule just isn't sustainable long-term.

:'(
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xDcK_z5GA5s

Quite, funnily enough he used to still live in the, now Zimbabwe, even though from the latest I had read he died in a hospital in Cape - S.A.

I honestly have no idea, considering it was in 1979 and Maggie was also the P.M. I'd assume that she was, I mean shit, she gave Hong Kong back to the Reds in '97 and didn't shed a tear, don't think she'd give two shits about Rhodesia.

An economic powerhouse, bastion of Africa. Black revolution, kick out all whites. Mugabe. Crippled economy. 3rd world shit hole now.

Most Cheerful Rhodie song I know of.

youtube.com/watch?v=clIjgSPRSqY

This is

White people don't belong in Africa.

The nog continent belongs to the nogs.

I hear they asked the Queen to be Queen of Rhodesia but she refused, though honestly I don't know if that's true or if it was parliament pressuring her or else they'll try and abolish the Monarchy

Not true. Hong Kongers polled and said they wanted back to China. These days polls show 90% of Hong Kong want back into UK administration. Also, China said they would have gone to war with us over Hong Kong. There was literally 0 reason for us to keep Hong Kong - the people wanted it then.

They made their bed. They will lie in it. Hong Kong will disappear in 2047 when their 50 yr lease finishes. Lel

take heart you're in the least cucked 1st world country user

unfortunately Africa would be lik the post war cleanup OPs in World War Z

Indeed, Ian Smith up until the negotiations with Westminster broke down he had faith in the Queen, indeed there was a request from Ian Smith to the Queen for her to be also the Queen of Rhodesia and was planning on printing Rhodesian Dollars with her face on it, but I think it was her decision to drop them and so did Rhodesia, they were betrayed, by everyone, even in the end by their only allies the South Africans.

>least cucked 1st world country
Dunno about that... I've been to Melbourne

white south african immigration only when

Why did the Queen refuse?

Home is EVROPA, white man.
Come make it great again.

Any anons here feel that, we've pretty much lost the fights? I mean, all the fights of independence and cultural identity and heritage were held in the 60's and 70's at shitholes up until early 80's, then everything just stopped, social decline and, this mess of a cold war we still have, is it me or am I getting vibes that even though we want to fight, we're out of wars? (Out of wars for things we believe in to defend.)

I dunno, I can only assume that since they were trying to shut shop in Rhodesia anyway, there was no point to get the support of the Queen when Westminster was condemning Rhodesia in the first place.

I just want to live in the country my family lived in

my mum lived in Rhodesia, she and her family fled before Mugabe was elected, I also want to own a vast swathe of Rhodesian land as my Grandpa did, times are changed Imperium will return
youtube.com/watch?v=uha7WWgoeX4

Still here to keep the threat alive, I love Rhodesia threads, but sadly, they don't last that long, most anons don't care about it or ignore it, sadly, I don't think such spirit, such imperialism will ever come back, times are, different, from what once was, the 70's were honestly last time one person could make a move, it's over.

Ever read World War Z?

There's a chapter about how the people take back North America. Forming one big human chain of soldiers and gradually moving across the continent. As they go, engaging and destroying any enemies (ghouls) they come across.

We need to do this with Africa.

Imperium will return trust me, history proves this, every civilisation gets to an age where it is reborn with a Caesar, one guy who replaces the government that has outlived its purpose, that video opened my eyes, in our internet age perhaps this will come sooner, I have hope for the future
my posts theme - youtube.com/watch?v=rzI3AdpA9e4

We wuz land owners n shiet

fuck off she-boy

You are a male that dresses and acts like a woman

>How much meme magic would it take to revive Rhodesia?

Whites won't do it. Collectively we are still paralyzed by white guilt and white man's burden mentality so we will never return to Africa with policies to properly deal with the sub-human natives.

China on the other hand recognizes niggers for what they are and has zero qualms about using any means necessary to utilize the resources of that continent.

China or some super nigger killing plague is the only hope of civilization returning to sub Saharan Africa.