Daughter of top EU official raped and murdered in Germany - Afghan migrant admits killing

express.co.uk/news/world/739620/Maria-Ladenburger-murder-EU-official-daughter-killed-by-refugee-Aghan

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/teenage-refugee-arrested-suspicion-rape-9390316
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The parents supported the refugee invasion, of course. This pleases Moloch.

What happens to the refugee!

Kek

oy vey what a tolerant goyim

I wonder if they re-think their current strategy or double down on immigrating shitskins in the light of this tragedy.

This is quickly becoming IRL satire. Or depending on who you ask it's been such for decades.

You know how like, a lot of movies rely on every major character being a retard and making poor decisions to create conflict? Most people with some sense of awareness hate this because they know it's poor writing and unrealistic.

Well, they're fucking wrong, I guess. We're living in a story where much of the major conflict is a result of the people in charge being brutally incompetent and blatantly retarded.

EU Official comments "She has made the ultimate sacrifice for diversity and lucifer"

Multiculturalism huh?

Also
>ladenburger

She was jewish.

This is so tolerant. How noble of her to sacrifice her body to that poor Afghan child in his sexual emergency.

It may be slightly edgy, but imagining the sense of betrayal this girl felt as she was being raped and the tears that must have flown make me somewhat hard.

No, somebody really wants a conflict because the people in power can't be this retarded.

Situations like this are great in the longterm because it forces these people to pick a side.

Are they gonna side with muslim refugee rape culture? Or are they gonna side with women and feminist anti-patriarchy ideals? They have to choose at some point. At the moment they're desperately trying to have their cake and eat it too, and it just ain't working. If they double down on diversity, that means they're throwing women under the bus. I assume this is what they're going to do since this is basically a massive experiment in multiculturalism where the only thing that counts is the end result - specifically, getting the end result they want.

He was only 17, a child, most certainly traumatized by his time spent as a refugee. He probably was suffering from a Sexual Emergency at the time, and whose to say this girl didn't fall into the river on her own and pass out? She was drinking earlier in the night after all. I bet he didn't even have a lawyer before he made his "confession".

>poo eyes

> He was only 17
Stop being that sarcastic.

Real life is strange sometimes.

>No, somebody really wants a conflict because the people in power can't be this retarded.
Finland understands.

Its just a continuation of the "Terrorist Threat" to get people to willingly turn on each other and demand an Authoritarian Police Sate to keep themselves "safe".

I seriously doubt. I don't think pro-refugee liberals are redeemable at this point. I bet her last thoughts were making up excuses for the poor migrant in his sexual emergency

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Is this the best year ever?

>Inb4 EU official makes statement, "I forgive you for being horny, times are tough, please don't murder but rape is okay"

>it's not his fault. It must be difficult to move to a new country. Oh God i'm gonna orgasm again.

>not a single source of our (((msm))) leftist media

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/teenage-refugee-arrested-suspicion-rape-9390316

> raped
Willing to bet guy was her boyfriend. He was her age and she worked in migrant centre

The EU officials are rubbing one off to this imagining her being raped then murdered. /pol was right all along to call them cucks. I wont be surprised if his testimony in court is she rejected him so he raped her, some stupid reverse psychology bullshit, the cucks in power will get off on his testimony and be lenient, 6 months psych ward for the trauma he had to endure being rejected by a white privileged european.

ah, i guess that makes it alright to fuck her and then also kill her

Mummy and daddy will be proud of her. She won the multicultural game.

I used to be angry about this story, then I found out about her family name

they weren't Canadian, man

This has nothing to do with the migrant policies. It was statistically prone to happen at some point given the diversity of Germany. If an American is killed by a Dominican in Los Angeles, will you blame all Dominicans? Keep your racist fear mongering off this sub.

>This has nothing to do with the migrant policies.
>German girl killed by refugee
????

>Stellar american education at work

Germans, Canadians... All the same...

If the obituary had been posted earlier, I could have gone to the funeral... I apparently live 5 miles away from the parents.

master baiter

Jeez, summed that up pretty well I'd say. We're in a shitty plotless movie.

I don't presume to know what you believe, but that's a nice gesture.

Unless you're mooslim, in which case go fuck yourself with a scimitar

Hope your spreading this like wildfire on all the lefty website sites and french sites.

Her dad helped kill her with his Dellusional left wing support

And that too.

>not in spanish news yet

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He wouldn't have killed her if he just wanted to rape her. Rapefugees know they get a slap on the wrist for that.
It's an obvious lover's quarrel gone wrong.

haha

>filename
Kek

All of this insanity is being done on purpose and is energetic sustenance for certain malevolent interdimensional entities.

Weak bait who even falls for this?

She did the right thing by surrendering and dying.

It would have been very racist for this privileged white woman to defend herself.

The thing is, Middle East Islamic patriarchy is never discussed. Only western patriarchy. SJWs really believe Muslims from say, Afghanistan, will magically become westernized and progressive

talk about taking one for the team

wew

haha

>Those digits

Praise Kek. The purge of the traitors and degenerates continues.

you'll surely see it in lasexta or cuatro soon m8 i guarantee it

I tried to discuss this with a SJW 'friend' on normiebook. She said I was being Islamophobic. I replied 'phobia suggests an irrational fear' and she blocked me.

In sweden 17 refugee years means he's actually between 25-40. I bet it's the same in germany

Germany needs refugees

Her paretns were libcucks
She was probably a lib cuck, theres going to be evidence of here being either pro refugee, in which case she deserved this, or against refugees, in which case this is horrible and tragic.

Has anyone checked her facebook groups to see her views? I dont use it so I cant check myself.

No Muslims where her parents live, in a village of 12.000 about 50 Muslims... The rich kind I might add. She obviously grew up in a sheltered world... Sadly for her, the world is a hard place.

But I would have liked to go, always sad when young people die, especially when it's in such a horrible way... Would even have bought a flower to put on the coffin.

keked

>those sick gains

A little jelly, tbph

Good. Traitorous whore. I hope she suffered tremendously and I hope her cocksucking faggot of a father kills himself from anguish.

Nothing of Value was lost

Fuck that's hot.

Is your brain turned on? She was "voluntarily working" there and her dad was a EU top cuck. Daddy probably filmed the gangbangs on hidden cams

>this sub
kekk

kek

how obvious that this owl was to be found there

he even looks like a fuggin pedophile

Good to know I'm not the only one.

>like

How does it feel to know that somebody named Moon Unit Zappa had a direct effect on the way you talk and, surprisingly, type?

I can fap to this also

you're a fucking American.
You have every chance to get fuckhueg.
You have MORE opportunity to get fuckheug than anyone else on the fucking planet.
No reason to be jelly.
Every reason to get fucking raged.

the father is raising money for bangladeshi migrants at her funeral AHAHAHAHAA YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

THIS IS MADNESS.

I used to say leftists are mentally ill ironically, but I REALLY believe it now.

You need to be more subtle with the bait, young blood.

Here's a (you) for effort.

what the fuck

I jacked off to her, she seems like a nice but misguided girl.

She never had a chance with a cucked father like that

>Ladenburg
>Burg

If you were in an illegal, shady cabal of sexual predators, would you devise a secret symbol, then emblazon it all over your website?

Confirmation bias is the real answer, you fucking pubic louse.

Was it you?
How was the rape?

So what's the name of the dad?

>Liberal volunteers being raped and murdered by the invaders they supported
>Left wing Politicians and journalists being gunned down
>Athiests that promoted open borders and extinction of the white race being burned alive

BEST TIMELINE.

what's your name you fucking cretin

Juden Cückenburg

I thought this was another one, and no its not Im still waking up.

Don't care.

>la sexta
>cuatro

Both of them are propagandistic channels, mate. They will call it "American girl tries to rape teenager refugee, and he killed her in self-defense".

they're skipping leg day though

Her daddy is a lawyer. Can somebody please write him a mail if he wants to defend a poor dindu who accidently threw his date into a river?

Seriously what's with the guy's face in the top right?

holy shieeet

you are alright teashagger

there is a book that already predicted this. It's called Camp of the Saints.

It was supposed to be 1970s fiction, but commies turned it into our reality. You'll get chills reading it now.

can you imagine the other timeline where hillary won and is touring europe right now flying in africans directly from somalia to berlin on air force 1?

Clearly Germany needs more diversity and enrichment.

Wow. Heaven preserve us, they truly made myself a second class citizens.

You reap what you sow.

refugee sexual emergencies emptying their pent up balls into tight virginal white blonde libtards, while the stangle them to death and bellow

is my fetish

we tried to warn these bitches.
now they get what they deserve.

100% certified traditional German. It's even in the top 100 list of most common German names.