THIS IS AWOOVEMENT

Trump will lose.

youtube.com/watch?v=UoOXlVBlFRA

AWOOOOOMENT~

>continentals

>tfw no gf

Don't fuck with Jeb.

that's a north african

So the new secretary of state was actually against the war in Serbia? Cause Trump was and actually wrote about it as a betrayal of a former ww2 ally.

I don't know what's sadder, the fact that /tg/ is a shadow of it's former self now, or that the few desperate shills are wasting their time trying to get (You)s from the few people who are still here

Ahh kek, or some say keku

Jeb is a mess!

/r/ redpills on communist subversion in the us

God I hate leftists. If Trump claimed he wanted a one state solution and that the palestine was part of israel they would flip. But if he treats taiwan as a country independent of china they flip too

I swear to God I'm going to find you and shut your lying, jewish mouth.

>My own ((tribe))
What did she mean by this?

Reminder that this is you

>yfw the US will NEVER, EVER get back their manufacturing jobs

They all lied about this. Trump, Sanders, Clinton... it is unfeasible. These jobs are G O N E

AWOO
And stop reply to toothpaste,

How?

How do you think China and Mexico took the jobs in the first place? By magic??

It's the end of Jebangelion. It gets better once something actually happens. When the electiors vote it will be good, when more cabinet positions is appointed it will be better and at inauguration day it will be better.

10-4 FRANCE IS A LOST CAUSE ANYWAYS
AWOO~

:DD

What do you think Jeb is doing these days?

Russia was also a world war II ally. Former allow != good guy. Serbia was a clear evil in the serbian war. They committed numerous war crimes including massacres and ethnic cleansing of yugoslavs.

As already stated, you are making contradictory statements. A benefit of shilling anonymously is that you would not need to stand up to your hypocrisy and ignorance.

Making his turtle garden great again.

>horrible, crooked jew teeth
>fat rolling out over towel
>bitch look on her face
>acting like a slut on TV

literally no. pic related is immeasurably more attractive

crying into his guac

>Betsy DeVos' brother is the founder of Blackwater USA

Hmm yeah some of these cabinet picks aren't concerning at all, fuck the lobbyists amirite? We're gonna #draintheswamp rite? :DDD

Reince coming up on Fox and Friends

SLOW AND STEADY

That's not a lobbyist.

>xD anyone with money ebil da gubamint has all the answers lets hire some idiot with no qualifications to run DoEdu

Maybe the best tits in the business. You should see her younger appearences on Craig Ferguson's Late Late Show.

youtube.com/watch?v=sk-dXE54giU

Well, at least they'll be teaching our kids that there's three genders now: male, female and attack helicopter

>lets hire some idiot with no qualifications to run DoEdu

Why are you talking about Betsy?

"They will invent something, they will cure that other stuff, another improvement is coming..."
Again, what's there for lunch?
15 years is a lifetime and from the money ((science)) drains from the public they are pretty much stuck since the XX century, that whole "hope for the future, finding all the answers" was already memed before and didn't happened.
>inb4 unless I watch it on CNN it isn't true

Oh reince you're dropping the spaghetti

>Maybe the best tits in the business

Take that shirt off and they'll sag like you wouldn't believe

Anyone with success in the free market is more qualified than a career bureaucrat or politician.

IS AUSTRIA GREAT AGAIN??? MEGA

France is a fine country.

I am French.

Yes, it's me, it won't be me in four years.

Are you stupid? I admitted the Carrier deal might have been good, but my main point is that this tiny deal is worthless on its own. America is a big country. It's not a Carrier workplace.

>bitching about scientific development
>on the internet, powered by electricity

Go charter a small plane

Kayleigh is nice, but she burned coal in the past.
What about this pic related? Gentile enough for you?

Stop LARPing, you already gave yourself away in the other thread

Sounds like liberals who think scientists should be involved in politics because hurr they're smart in this one category right

>but my main point is that this tiny deal is worthless on its own
No one contests this. It's just a bandaid fix until Trump can change the business environment.

Will Trump win Wisconsin?

I'm nervous as hell right now

Thank you holy shit someone finally gets it

He already won it

When will the assassination occur.

TRUMP WILL NEVER WIN FLORIDA OR NORTH CAROLINA

BLUMFKINS BTFO

So far nothing of interest has happened and Trump still is maintaining the about same lead he had more or less
Tl;dr: Jill stein swindled millions of dollars for nothing

There is nothing to give away apart from the fact you are a bigot.

Why do you trust Trump so much? He lost a lot of money.

Government workers don't even understand basic market forces because they live outside of the market. Also I'd rather someone that's ALREADY rich before having power so they aren't tempted to try and enrich themselves with their power like Clinton did. Secy of Edu is gonna need balls of steel to stand up to the parasitic teacher's union

>Being a bigot is bad
Can you explain why?

>she burned coal in the past

a projection of cuck fantasy, lel

also if you link me to one more """"""attractive""""" kike im going to dox you

You became too obvious, you can stop now.

Also, he's a multi-billionaire, meaning he probably knows what he's doing to get so rich.

Globalisation is generally good for the world. Its lifted a billion people out of poverty and created trade partnerships so tight and interdependent that a world war would be impossible as everyone goes bankrupt.

The EU was founded that way, to tie france and germany together so theyd stop their centuries of fighting.

Domestic manufacturing jobs and the western working class are a casualty. Its a tragedy, it blows, i dont like it anymore than anyone else does, but facts are facts.

You cannot reverse a system like this. It has gone too far, runs too deep, and we're far too dependent globally on it now, and its helped too many, and youll be prying it back from their cold dead hands.

Thats the issue. Getting jobs back into America was never feasible, nor should it ever be a priority. Creating a new economic system, new skills training, new education directions, and better social services is the answer.

Many western countries are starting to build and design basic minimum income programs to prepare for unemployment rates over 40% 50 years from now.

Our own pilot launches next year.
But that has been the whole problem. Those jobs are gone forever. Blame greed in the first place, and need now. But look to a different future, not a reclamation of the past.

We need those 9 electoral votes from Sweden still.

Hey guys come see my band

>Why do you trust Trump so much?
He's made good decisions all of his life. He's an expert at taking shit that's fucked up and doing it better.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wollman_Rink

Trump has gained 3 votes. I don't think I.. can.. support him... anymore

Does anyone have the maga hat templates? I thought I saved them, but alas, they are nowhere to be found.

Just stop replying to him. So many faggots have done exactly what he's doing, never gets either side anywhere.

You would need to be more specific. The biggest redpill is that both parties have been influenced by literal communists.
@101475364
I dislike LARPers desu, they should be banned.

First you said: "I still can't believe Trump won. It's a nightmare."

Then you said: "Trump will lose."

These are purely opposite statements that make no sense when said in succession. I assume you realize this.

he got it from his daddy

>Globalisation is generally good for the world

Get fucked commie

Speaking of burning coal, this is real.

>Globalisation is generally good for the world.
Good for developing countries like China and Mexico.

He got 1 million dollars from his dad. Through good investment skills and good business decisions (with some minor fallouts here and there), he multiplied it to 4.5 billion dollars.

Literally shaking...

@101475619

I know right, but seriously we can't let this guy get his hands on the nuclear codes.

If we let him go on he will appoint Romney and nuke the Chinese and black people and Mexico. Trump is evil and a bad business man who lost all his money.

Zoombofly doodoo needs to act more presidential, he is letting his twittering and conflicts of interest get in the way. Sad!

Bernie can still win so we need to make sure he gets elected. Faithless electors won't support the racist, sexist Trumpler and Russian hacked paper balots.

Read the whole post. Exactly what i meant to begin with.

Especially the part i say "it sucks and i dont like it anymore than you do". But im stating facts, not opinions or things that make me feel good.

>that fucking nose

Jesus

4.5 at the lowest estimate
It doesn't factor in the value of his brand, which is a rather unquantifiable value

I read the post, it doesn't have to be that way, at least not for the US. Canada is probably fucked tho. Your country will be one giant mine eventually

What are the chances FBI beg him not to release certain things but one of them annoys him so when they do their redactions he sends the non-redacted version out and causes a massive shitstorm?

Umm, I can't be what I am not.

Trump inherited money.

Is there anything wrong with this picture? I don't see any problem. Maybe you don't like the fact they aren't white.

He did some good things and some bad things. Objectively, he failed a lot.

@101475862
Trump won, Trump will lose. Past tense, future tense. No contradiction. Me better english.

Both from XX century and before, again, what's there for lunch?
Being ignorant of the fact that any ((science)) that only produce practical usage and not theory is destined to die, which is the case.
You're one of those "futuristic" boys that think the human race started surviving once you drawed breath, the humanity has been surviving for a really long time, your existence is enough proof of that.
Were they lucky?... How many smartphones did they had?...
Technology has two main points, "it work" or "doesn't" work. And everything you pointed out is superfluous and meaningless compared to a whole existence of the human race.
Once again, your complaints are disturbing, but "let's start solving now that problem that will happen in the future" is basically revolutionary mentality on a full-time job.
Turn off your imagination and take a look around, 15 years is a lot of time.
>tl:dr go read a book, underage faggot.

>implying you didn't make this picture in photoshop so that you can indulge your disgusting cuck fantasies

get a hobby, friendo

@101476245

Surely at some point this is spam.

>Objectively, he failed a lot.
Nope, 99% success rate as an entrepreneur

The FBI director actually helped Trump.

So you want an open border with Somalia, which has one of the highest murder rates in the world?

You know when blacks moved to Detroit, crime spiked sharply, and all the whites moved out. This is why Detroit collapsed into the hellhole it is today. You want this for your country?

>trump will finally give is the truth about JFK

Johnson's involvement will finally come to light.

You're making the mistake of assuming that a certain outcome is invevitable. History doesn't work that way, people can't see into the future.

@101476349
Don't forget the Russians.

Trump really is going to redpill the country, isn't he?

Can Congress extend this? If so I'm pretty sure they'll be pressured to extend it another 25 years or as long as is possible.