Alright. Let's assume it's 2050. There is not enough land on earth for everyone. You have to kill 20% of the population...

Alright. Let's assume it's 2050. There is not enough land on earth for everyone. You have to kill 20% of the population. Who are you gonna kill?
>pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4603674/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

People that put milk in tea

I'd kill all the blacks that I could.

Your flag related.

Neutrino-bomb all of Africa.

I'd rally people for a communist revolution, and then gas them all.

It's 2050. Everybody's half black.

>There is not enough land on earth for everyone.
That is a meme.
Earth can handle with 100 billions of people easily.

Purge Africa

>drinking tea

Fag

>There is not enough land on earth for everyone.

How come? Anyway, I am not going to kill anyone. Just like in any other point in history, people who can't get land for themselves will die.

If the society is really orderly, I would propose to sacrifice the retired elders.

This too. Damn I love Fins.

Shrink Rays, no one dies, everyone is tiny and happy.

By 2050 Africa will be uninhabitable anyway. Due to global warming, the whole continent will turn into molten glass and flow into the oceans, completely disappearing.

>implying that's gonna stop Sup Forums

fuck off with this jewish propaganda, the white birthrate is 1.6 or something and falling, japan is even worse. the birth rate of whites is HALF since 1920, we don't have over population, we have peopled hoarded into fucking human farming zones called 'cities'.

fuck off jidf

I can get behind this

>Israel

Proceed to purge Africa and India.

>Kill all jews (approx 16 000 000 people)
>Muslims in Europe
>Rest will be blacks

>we don't have over population
How would you explain ants then?

1. Jews
2. people who don't have white skin
3. People with white skin, but disagree with me on some important issues.

reminder that in 2050 whites will be the new niggers

but if that condition happened right now fucking muslims obviously

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4603674/

forgot sauce

>manlets
>happy
l m a o

Kill nobody because it is against the ten commandments OP.

>jews
Your economy will fall. Technology will stop advancing. You will die with us. Don't think we didn't thought this through.
>flag
>muslims
Aren't most of you are muslim though? I've been to Turkey. Almost everybody were muslims.

Our economy will grow, and our nations will prosper.

The day Adolf Hitler threw out those Rothschild kikes, the German economy grew exponentially

>you'll die without the leech sucking your lifeblood, goy.
We'll survive, m8

You and yours, Zionist filth.

>Ashkenazi jew living in Israel
>Implying you aren't hated by real Israelis

aren't they doing that already?

My goys

if youre talking about 99% thats a government manipulation
you are registered as a muslim on default when youre born, thats where that statistic comes from

also i guess i should say people who see being muslim as an ethnicity
lots of people in turkey are muslims but dont take it very seriously, and the ones that do take islam seriously are the ones that fucked 80 years of effort into making this country decent again by supporting erdo

Start by killing the very elderly, then try to empty up some prisons by killing serial killers, or other people that have killed many others. Kill crazy people and the retarded(the ones with no hope), and offer anyone suicidal a quick painless death. And then enforce a 1 child policy. If all this fails, guess I'll put someone else in charge to start with the genocides and all that good stuff.

You have no chance. Protocol "Hope fall" (a3bc56 in the jew book) will take place.

I'm actually kind of happy to see that even evil people are able to shitpost. Just goes to show that nobody can be 100% evil

All of your diaspora, so there's 2%. Then probably all of you, another 1%. Most of the world's problems go away right there, but still have another 17% left. I'd spread it between all niggers living in white countries, and use whatever is left for Arabs around the M.E. and N. Africa.

>shitpost
Good goy. Keep thinking that way.

It's probably easiest to just anger one sorta population, so the Chinese or the Indians or something.
But if the Ameriniggers somehow get to noticable populations we could also cleanse that continent or something.

(((You)))

bump

Why stop at 20%? I would kill as many people as I can.