When will we dispense with the Judeo-Christian meme?

Judaic values are not Christian.

Gee I wonder who could be behind the creation of that term?

The widespread popularity of the term is due to (((interfaith))) propaganda in the 1940's explicitly intended to combat anti-semitism. It needs to die.

Religions are belief systems used to manipulate the masses

so all my chakras are fucked then...

also praise

Sure, but the point here is that Jews have tried to attach themselves to Christianity to secure and elevate their position in western society.

wtf we naruto now.

also christcucks are fucking retarded

Some people need to be manipulate because they are very stupid on their own.

after we get rid of the abrahamic meme, we can dispense of the diaspora

this holy shit you fucks really made me think

Foolish is the man who never reads a newspaper; even more foolish is the man who believes what he reads just because it is in the newspaper

I'm no fan of Abrahamic religion, but we can cut the Jews out without needing undertake the gargantuan effort of removing all Abrahamic faiths. As you can seein the OP this is a 70-80 year old phenomenon, not one with a long history.

(((Jewish))) views are not judaic

wow it really takes off with the creation of israel and the holocaust industry

really makes u think

Apparently good goy Orwell started the meme

agreed, one thing at a time.

Whites should follow their ancestral religions or be atheist.
Christianity made us weak.

proof of good goyism

Xians and Jews cemented their age old alliances in the lion pits of the Roman coliseums....

Nowadays they bitch about the phrase "happy holidays" and have unrestricted access to small children's foreskin.

Nice digits.
He was a (((communist))), so this is not really surprising.

Holy shit. Right there, that says more to me about the validity of Holocaust fictionalization than anything else.

The last 100 years have been really crazy when you look at the Jewish impact on the world. They stepped up their efforts to unprecedented levels.

>Christianity isn't a semitic religion from the middle east
Funny how Christians get upset that the Islamic State topples the cross and desecrates Churches, but didn't bat an eye when the traditional European religion was trampled on by Christians. Should we take hypocrites seriously?

Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are all semitic desert Middle East religions brought to Europe and the Americas

Of course they are, but the point is that traditional Christianity was very hostile to Judaism and it only since world war two that the two faiths have treated equally and given status in the founding of this country and "western civilization" in general.