Well

You reap what you sow

The Vatican trained Muhammad to pull the strings in Arabia, sort of like ISIS today.. They worship death and hate Jesus. Big whoop

Sorry I dont speak nazi

>inb4 right-wing parties instrumentalizing her death to instill more hatred against immigrants

back to Sup Forums, stop making the same thread every 30 minutes. We know you're butthurt, but you have your general to be collectively butthurt.

honestly at this point I'm ready to kill. I was in the Bundeswehr and have sworn to protect my country. What those people do at this point is clealy treason against Germany. I stoped believing they can be reasoned with. It's either them or we. To bad they have guns and I at best a big kniife.

Why don't you guys join the immigrant beating gangs? Or do you even have those in Germany?

>I was in the Bundeswehr and have sworn to protect my country.
Get back to work building beds so rapefugees have a safe place to rape women

They do

This. In Trump's America we have one on each corner

This

t h i s
h
i
s

The irony tho

Happened 5 min from where I live.
Still only 5 minutes to the stadium.

damnit, I need a gun and tons of ammo!

>burger

I here thers a legel loop hole in some European countries where antique guns don't count with guns is that true in germany?

no. even bows are forbidden. basically anything that can be deadly.

Her father was raising money for bangladeshi migrants at her funeral YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP!!!!!

I thought when I jacked off to her photos I was defiling her memory, her father went one step further.

Holy fucking lmao.

Umm that sucks

Designs from before 1860 are technically legal as far as I'm aware. So you could at least bring in a musket. Or several of them strung together into a gatling gun maybe.

>basically anything that can be deadly.

Soooo... rapefugees deported when?

And some lever action rifles.

god, even peperspray is forbidden only a slighly itchy cs spay can be bought... to defend against animals.

Prove me wrong, lads:

Social limiting factors exist. Liberalism is a social limiting factor that reduces overpopulation when a lack of resources cannot.

This tbqh.

>1860
no, read into weapons law, it's to general about guns. there is no exeption like this I belive. Even if there was, it's basically useless. I'd rather go for blood with my knive then, which is also forbidden but at least still avaible

>Liberalism
>Reduces overpopulation
They're the ones giving billions in aid to Africa so they can pump out far more kids than they can support, then they import those kids to countries who finally stop having kids to be sensible.

Liberalism CAUSES overpopulation.

Well if you find out that there is a loophole there are some revolvers before the 1860s that are decent

fuck you. it's bad enough that once I act to save my country I'll probably be shot by the police and be reported by the media as crazy psychopath nazi loser.

Som man reder, så ligger man.

>He basically killed his own daughter with his stupidity and rainbow ideologies.

I'm "exited" to see his behavior
#NotAllMudshits
etc

U could also hit up 8ch d.i.y.

Fuck you, and Fuck Islam. It needs to die, be killed and contained, and reformed. It has no place in the modern civilized world. Muslims are worse than christcucks

wouldn't matter. trying to bus it and trying get the components for blackpowder and bullets will invite a swat team (german version) before anything could be achived. even if this works out, shooting or training is also impossible to do (privately).

Fiar point

that feel when its already been 12.9 seconds since your last burger

How redpilled is our "army"?

after y2k they downsized it a lot and at the same time got female recruit. few year ago they abolished compulsory military service. and in my time there already have been many useless assholes everywhere.

well, some older officers are quite ok, tho. I wouldn't call anyone redpilled because anything NatSoc is forbidden and must be reported. At best you have some with very good hidden powerlevels.

In the end, it's still useless because they simply don't have the fighting power to defend anything. I actually don't know what going on internally but from the news reports they're in pretty bad shape.

19-year-old girl is hopelessly idealistic.

So what?

Her death is still sad.

in portugal you can buy small arms and shotguns and hunting rifles ................................................
but not ars and 9mms for some reason

do you need show an ID, permit for that?

For shotguns and hunting rifles you need ID , hunter permit (only bought on hunting season) , with or without concealed carry licence and a 1 time registration to the nearest police station (that was what my uncle did).

For handguns and small fire arms you only need ID carry licence and register it to a police station (that is what my other uncle did)

as expected.