GET IN HERE SLAVS AND NON ŠVABOS FROM EUROPE AND THE DIASPORA

Extending the Schwabo-term:
>Švabos/Schwabos: Derieved from the German "Schwaben".
>Used derogatory manily by Ex-YU's for all inhabitants from all German speaking countries.
>Formal request to extend the term to all countries pic related.

What should we do about those cucked countries?
They are pulling us down with them!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poles
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hrvat Diaspora reporting in.
Pls end me

>What should we do about those cucked countries?

They're R I P E for conquest. We should give them the option of convert or die.

I hope you voted Hofer, Mr. Serb

Switzerland is okay, the rest is beyond saving I'm afraid.
If you want all the turks and shitskins that come with them, feel free. Just remember Bosnia.

It's švab not "švabo", čefur.

Only whites will survive.

>GET IN HERE SLAVS
Nah, I'm fine here.
>What should we do about those cucked countries?
Nothing. If they can't help themselves why should you care?

> Finland
> Cucked

> sniper attack against leftists
> the right-wingest governmet like ever in charge right now with "the racist praty"

this should go to int

Says who, the Slovene?
Croats called the Donauschwaben that way. We invented it, so shut up or your degenrated country will be yellow on the next map.

>Gotta watch out for the well educated Übermenschen!

Haha, Poles call Germans "Szwabs" (read Schvabs) if they wanna be deregatory towards them too.

Nobody cares about Croat whining.

I'd say we leave them to their despair and keep our alliances east. We should maybe be sending some missionaries to the west to bring help those of them that aren't completely cucked.

They look pretty cool to be honest, got on left as same spider web tattoo as Femine of Peste Noire

Here you go buddeh!

They're no match for the untermenschen

Oh noes, let me go write a diplomatic note...

HAHA!! Get outta here Svabo, nothing to see! We are just talking about stupid Balkan-Untermensch shit!

Meh as long as they stay in their place and keep their cuckery for themselves I don't really care.

>stupid Balkan-Untermensch shit
That's exactly what the average čefur is desu

>Used derogatory manily by Ex-YU's
Who are they and why do they matter?

My family in Beč voted Hofer

Okay then bye, bye!
GONNA SEND YOU A POSTCARD FROM INTERNATIONAL WATERS!! HAHA! SOMETHING YOU CAN DREAM ABOUT!!

Just keep going Schwabo, this is not for you!

Gonna send you a check
> something you normally suck dick for

UUUPSS! Did I trigger you?

Not really cefur.

>immigrant scum talking shit about his host country
Why are balkanites such lowly "people"?

Come on Swabs, back you things, and go to the other threads. We got big boy talk to do here!
And sned my regards to the Kosovarians!

In Polan we have derogatory term for germans and it's szwaby, so basicly the same

In civilized countries we have a derogatory term for people from Poland, and it's Poles.

Easy answer: Westerners actually think all immigrants are
a) like them and
b) willing to integrate
As you can see with this specimen, this clearly isn't the case. I'm proud to say that my new Swiss masters do it better than the rest, but are stilll lacking.

Well first of all it's spelled lovely. Second I don't have a "host" country. Noone is "hosting" me. I have a right to be here the same way an Austrian has a right to be in Croatia.
I've been paying taxes here for quite a while now and have never been on a welfare check, so noone is gifting me anything.
So go fuck yourself Slovencad!

No or at least not here.

Yes I remember those tits. Pretty easy to get too if you promise them to organize papers to go to Switzerland.
You have no right to be anywhere outside Croatia, you are a guest and you behave like one.

most populous ethnicity of Europe.

Willing to integrate into what?
What the fuck are you talking about. Croatia and Austria were in a Union for almost 400 years.
The Zagreb dialect is basically a Croato-German dialect, since every third word is German.
A Croat coming to Austria has to learn the language and that's it. Apart from that a purger will find very good friends among the arrogant Viennese as it seems they share a common mentality of moral superiority.

rütlischwur...

>you
>the joke
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poles
French foreign languages education, everyone.

Hey, hey calm there Hans!
Can you teach me how to integrate? Haven't figured out your greeting rituals yet.
By the way I don't like to talk to people who don't live in EU countries. By Swiss.

>Schweizer Jugend in tradionellen Trachten.

Not sure whether I wanna integrate into the Swiss society. Seems a bit racist?

Pretty easy actually, you just make sure they stop noticing you and you don't talk shit behind their backs. You become one of them depending on how long you plan to live there.

I think there is a misconception here.
NOONE wants to live in Switzerland.
NOONE cares about your country.
You are to us a Svabo, like everyone else.
You are not a special snowflake.
Get in line.
>Talk shit behind our backs.
Your people are talking shit about your country. And they are tellking it into your face. The Germans hate you. The Austrians hate you. Everyone hates you. You are the "Knowitbetter" of Europe, but are in fact the most criminal of all nations in Europe. Nazi-collaborators who are to this day hording the wealth of dictators all around the globe. Latent Übermensch who think that economic superiority equals moral superiority.

You disgust me!

I don't WANT to become like you! Criminal scum!

>Willing to integrate into what?
Worst kind of migrant/person in existence. I'm just glad you're Austria's problem. Typical čefur.

>Cuck
Bili ste mali i ostat ce te mali haha!

I don't think you understand the meaning of that buzzword, čefur.

Noone gives a shit about your language.
You are trying to insult me with words NOONE knows mountaincroat.

Every one of the lowlife balkanites in the country is familiar with it. I'm sure Austrians have a word like that for your kind as well

>I hopez my insultz hurtz youz!

The scum should be reminded every day that they are a cancer that does not belong here. You're lucky Hofer isn't going to win

I have to admit that those Russian we wuz kangz stories are way more entertaining than those of niggers, it's a shame you almost never hear about them.

You are lucky the Croatian army didn't turn north in '95 HAHA!