We have lost

Van der Bellen erhält 53,6 Prozent, für Hofer stimmten 46,4 Prozent.
Damit ist die Wahl entschieden, denn die Schwankungsbreite liegt 1,2 Prozent.

diepresse.com/home/politik/bpwahl/5127488/Jetzt-live_Der-Tag-der-Bundespraesidentenwahl-im-Ticker?_vl_backlink=/home/index.do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2FPrJxTvgdQ
parlament.gv.at/WWER/NR/SITZPLANNR/index.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Council_(Austria)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did kek predict this too?

I knew it. You haven't memed enough.

In another thread one had a GET with 444 for Hofer.

Would you or another Austrian care to explain what happened?

There's been barely any threads on this, i have no idea what's going on. I know there was an election ~6 months ago and some screwy shit happened, so instead of recounting or checking the votes for legitimacy, you had another election? And the nationalist Hofer got BTFO by way more this time??

tl;dr for Austria's election events:
- early 2016 Austria schedules presidential election
- establishment assumes the left-wing candidate (VDB) will win
- surprise: right-wing candidate Norbert Hofer looks poised to win
- Austrian political establishment panics
- April, Hofer wins election prior to (((postal ballot))) count
- antifa helps to count postal ballots
- Surprise, surprise: VDB miraculously "wins" once muh postal ballots are counted
>muh postal ballots
- June, Brexit wins, despite 95% certain predictions of Remain win
- Austrian constitutional court (somehow) declares election null and void due to postal ballot shenanigans
- Presidential election re-run is rescheduled for October
- Hungary re-schedules it's own "Fuck You, EU!" referendum for same day in October
- Austrian political establishment panics
- Ballots sent out for re-run of Austrian presidential election have (((faulty glue))) and can't be (((sealed))). Are you fucking kidding me? Re-run (((cancelled))).
- Cancelled re-run is now rescheduled for early December
- Meanwhile, Trump wins general election, despite 98% certain prediction of Shillary win
- Austrian re-re-run of Presidential election (TBD)

>one

there is your problem. you can't meme someone in a day. trump buildup was happening for three years.

euro politicians and europe are too cucked. well, hopefully some yamaguchis bellen.

Fickt euch, ihr Scheißcucks.

Kek, have you forsaken us?

Hmm we better start erecting barbed wire fence on the A-H border as well.

Check these for Hofer victory

Do you seriously think the polls matter NOW?

Sohn, Ich bin enttäuscht.

Its not a poll

A new Austrian prime minister will never be elected, in the year 2050 a sentient assault glock will finally win the majority of the vote for the 2016 election, godspeed austria.

>voting marxist greenscreen into office
top kek

You had one job, Australia
FFS

Oh dear Kek is telling us that we didn't meme early enough.

Hofer may lose this one sadly, but we need to start memeing early for Wilders and Le Pen.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He's also a jew.

Of course, of course...
Praise KeK.

I feel so sorry for Austria. Now a Green communist is president, after a very dirty campaign where his opponent was smeared as the second coming of Hitler by whiny grandmas. Sad!

And immediately resign as his term is already over.

He's not real dawg. That's why he's sometimes right and usually wrong. Kek is just a propaganda tool.

>trusting polls before the election if over.

It is.

When is it actually over?

Tomorrow.

>people admitting they voted for a nazi in exit polls

What the fuck? Get your shit together. This sounds like some African democracy.

I like Dominic thiem though.

They've already counted 60% of the votes.

Austria needs an electoral college. It's intolerable that some moloch like Vienna can decide who becomes president and through it's sheer size invalidate the votes of the decent and god-fearing people of Carinthia.

>60% of the votes
wew

Tuesday.

Time to start shilling for Le Pen and Wilders

What is it about urban life which makes people so fucking liberal? All the exhaust fumes?

Sad!

If any Austrian here by tomorrow isn't on the dole he's a cuck.

People older than 70 shouldn't be allowed to vote. A lot of them are vindictive old cunts who will vote for a degen candidate in order to fuck young people over.

Is this satire?

It's over, Hoff conceded.

I believe it is.

Yes

Maybe they should just stop importing niggers, along with Croats, Serbs and even Slovenians. why do you let these people vote? Also nobody in austrian cities is austrian, everyone's immigrant lol.

Similar problem to Slovenia. If only we nullified results form 150k+ cities the results would be cool.

They live so close together, they instinctively feel like they have to obey some "majority opinion" so they don't get excluded. They turn into a hivemind and cease being individuals, that's why they always desire to express their lost individuality through fancy clothes or unique styles so they can pretend they are not just a herd.

>vote for something you know you won't be alive to witness but you do it anyway so the next generations will have a future
>shitkids hate you for it

Then you wouldn't have gotten Brexit.

Don't post photos of this garbage on Sup Forums.

These are the "ladies" the Austrian television choose to represent Austria as moderators of the Eurovision Song Contest. This is the society van der Bellen wants to represent.

No offense but I hope you guys go full Leopold again and try to invade us

>tfw you'd rather fuck the freakshow attraction than the nigger

Austria & Germany aren't as based as the US is.

Austria has a solid history of welcoming exactly what's wrong for them.

You forgot to mention that the mulatto, Arabella (((Kiesbauer))), was on german tv for like 25 years and basically represented a quintessential austrian here.

I think this is pretty much universal among western countries at this point.

>muh brexit
>muh trump

Too little, too late.

Thiem is based, but fuck Hofer

Austria just gave millions of Muslims the signal that they are a safe haven for migrants. Especially a lot of the young girls who voted for van der Bellen will rue this!

>This sounds like some African Democracy

You would know, we just experienced one.

youtube.com/watch?v=2FPrJxTvgdQ

More universities per square mile, do I need to explain the rest?

>mfw I laugh at Polish plumbers and other white niggers from slav countries
>mfw I will have to ask them for accepting me as refugge when shit hits the fan

Rolling for a massive happening to smite Austria for this act of cowardice.

KEK WILLS BLOOD. BLOOD FOR THE FROG GOD!!!!

what the fuck kind of democracy you got running there aussie bro?

literally "keep holding votes until the population gets it right"...

that's not really democracy, that's one step before autocracy where they just stop pretending to count votes.

Which one (of the niggers) do you mean?

So what, nothings lost.

Bundespräsident doesn't wield much power ... still he represents the country as a figurehead - the political parties wield most power and decisions he literally gets to go along with it with barely anything worth mentioning.

parlament.gv.at/WWER/NR/SITZPLANNR/index.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Council_(Austria)

52 Mandates - Social Democrats **
50 Mandates - Moderate Conservative
38 Mandates - Right Wing Populist *
24 Mandates - Greens ...

* gained insanely since recent events ... next
National Council vote latest Sept 2018 - could
be done earlier though ...

** The Chancellor Faymann (SPÖ) retired because he was loathed (useless politician without proper agenda) currently
there's only a substitute Chancellor not Van der Cuck ... he's just Bundespräsident - mostly a formality and representatory figure.

> Social Democrats and Conservative coalition. They hardened the stance on immigration though and took part in the closure of the balkan route, so even with VdB Austria is way less cucked than Germany.