Merry Chistmas

Why is it wrong to say "Merry Christmas" in USA? Sup Forums

Please midwest take us away from the northeast
t. Pennsylvania

That chart is bullshit, I live in the south and its rare to see or hear "happy holidays."

Everyone here says Merry Christmas unless their some faggot who moved in from the North.

How does the south prefer happy holidays more than the fucking west coast?

We could say Merry Christmas, they said Happy Holiday for not offending pussies, mostly Atheists. And how's the flood there?

how does the liberal west say christmas yet the solid republican south uses happy holidays? seems wrong

here in California most people say "feliz navidad"

though on the bright side there is also visible butthurt when someone says happy haunkah because mexicans consider jews to be demons

I just realized

>only 1,056 respondents
>We have no idea exactly where they asked people

Who gives a shit.

the flood is in the north, im actually from the east , but things have gotten better, the rain already stops

Which city in the east?

Hato Mayor.

Has to be wrong. South has negligable poplulations of Jews and Muslims and is literally known as the bible belt.

Classic lying with statistics

lel, I'm an atheist but I don't care if people say Merry Christmas.

Christmas is a secular capitalist event at this point tbqh

yeah this map is complete bullshit

Because it's racist.

>im an atheist

explain exactly how the world was created without a God

cause (((they))) are allergic to Christmas

Maybe it's from walking on eggshells to avoid pissing off all the transplants. I don't know.

It isn't. Thats what I say to people. I've said it to herds of jews as they bought hannuka items. I've said it to people on the street who looked down on their luck. Merry Christmas is a nice thing to say. Not only is it the best holiday and the best time of the year, but it's an American national holiday. If you're an American, it's your holiday too. Be fucking happy when someone takes the time out of their day to wish you a Merry Christmas.

New England here. I've never in my life heard someone tell me "happy holidays" in place of "merry christmas". You fags need to go outside more often

Honestly fuck philadelphia

Tfw you're a Muslim, but still wishes customers merry Christmas.

>ou fags need to go outside more often
We get the 'Happy Holidays' speech quite often around here.

WAIT
>Number of respondents: 1,056
Fuck off

Yesterday a couple in there 60s came walking into a restaurant my gf and I were leaving and randomly said to us, "Merry Christmas!!" Then two seconds later said, "Really feels great to be able to say that again doesnt it?"

Made me happy, anons. America is finally beginning to right itself.

t. East coast Florida.

>ok this is obviously bullshit, there's no way the south prefers happ-
>Number of respondents: 1,056

Virginia and Maryland aren't the south. Believe this was done to skew data.

I thought minnesota was full of swedish and norweigan cucks and somali niggers what gives?

They probably took a "representative sample" from the metro Atlanta area.

The funny thing about statistics is how anything can be a fact depending on where you draw your samples from and what size they are.

Its a healthy sample size of 21 people per state, dude.

Fuck off PA, we've got enough defunct post-white flight nigger cities already

it is perfectly acceptable. if someone gets pissy because you wished them joy during a season that is important to you, they can get fucked.

Only if you're Austrian.

Richmond was the CSA capital. It's been infested with faggots now, but you could say the same of North Carolina, Florida, and increasingly Texas.

Fuck you, we are the south. It's the niggers that fuck everything up.
t. VA

Its not. Every time some cuck says "happy holidays" look them straight in the eyes and say it loud and proud.

Nope. Map is bullshit. I've never heard a person say happy holidays down here. Even the Indian gas store owners say Merry Christmas.

TN is decidedly Merry Christmas unless you are in Target. Map is crap.

3 more states qualify to be /midwest/