Is he right? Is marijuana only consumed by degenerates?

Is he right? Is marijuana only consumed by degenerates?

and the gravely ill

only. no. nothing in the world is "only"

the majority? absolutely. the majority of potsmokers are garbage

Weed smoker here.

He is 100% correct. I have been in the one of the deepest depressions of my life.

Good people don't let a drug take over their own lives, just like good people don't become alcoholics.

I guess cancer only affects bad people.

alright. fine and cancer patients.

healthy people who smoke pot are most likely degenerates

Yes, he is absolutely correct. Weedsmokers are fucking degenerate and you can tell when a person is heavily rolling it, he's usually not the kind of person you want the world to know about

>guess

Most people who smoke pot are losers or have some major personality flaw. The problem is that pot is a cheap, easy to make drug, so the people who tend to use it are poor, young, stupid, etc. The barrier to entry is low.

>he still believes in the marijuana curing cancer meme
Doctors and scientists have been looking for the cure to cancer, and you're saying it's fucking weed? Nah, weed just kills brain cells, if cancer is among them, that dies too, but your brain cells are also dead.

True leftist here, I hate marijuana and I hate that legalizing its consumption became synonymous with the left.

Yes

yes

the push to legalize recreational drugs is not about personal liberty, it's about mind control

can anyone explain the appeal of weed? the one time i got high i was so manic and out of my mind.. kept saying random things, jerking my head around, went back and forth between my room and the kitchen and ate a bowl of undercooked pasta.. this is not a good drug

> 58 y/o mother-in-law has like no cartilidge in her hip and is waiting on hip surgery. Doctors won't up her pain meds because niggers have been abusing the system. She gets pot instead.
>70+ y/o grandmother used to have seizures and doctors couldn't do anything for her. Has had one in the past 2 years since smoking pot.
>me, a non-degenerated Christian smokes like twice a year on the porch with my wife just to chill.

It wouldn't affect my life to get rid of it but I know people who have benefited from it.

yes

I wouldn't say ONLY degenerates smoke weed.

But I'd say about 9/10 weed smokers are degenerates

He's absolutely right.

It is.

I have been clean for 2 months now, I smoked for no other reason just to get high and play video games after work and I thought I needed it to sleep. School was getting hard, becoming super scatter brained. Finally just said fuck it and gave it the boot.

I have to say I feel 100x more social, I'm back on a normal sleeping pattern, I'm doing so much better in school, I have motivation again to get shit done.

It feels really good.

I don't hang out with half my friends anymore because all they do is smoke, already ditched the party party friends, all of them aren't going anywhere. Albeit the ones that smoke are doing better than the party group, but they're still being held back.

Once you stop smoking and truly enjoy being sober you really see how it effects you in a negative way.

That only happens to 0.2 percent of the population that has a very specific gene.

To make a convoluted story short, you are part of a tiny amount of people who will literally go fucking crazy do to toxic psychosis if you change your brain chemistry a bit too much. This is not just ''harder'' drugs but things like caffeine and certain sugars. Hell, love can trigger a psychosis in people with a degenerate brain like you.

Enjoy life as a walking birth defect

>easy to make

yes its all manufactured in an underground lab on the border of mexico

When weed is abused (smoked everyday for non-medicinal purposes) it is bad for the mind and the body. I am currently trying to quit / cut back.

bull fucking shit mate i drink coffee every day. kratom makes me feel great and that's another psychoactive drug. weed's just bunk

>I have been clean for 2 months now
And then we have this kind of retard

Congratulations and also im so very sorry. You are going to ruin your life once again as soon as you start realizing that the only reason you've become better is because you chose to become better. The fact that you blame it on the weed is just because you are either schizo-typical or a simple minded, weak willed little bitch.

When your world starts crumbling again, just remember that you should either off yourself immediately or walk the path of enlightenment which means massive amounts of meditation.

Faggot.

Unless you are chronically or terminally ill pot makes you degenerate.

Every pot smoker I have met is a cancer of a person and eventually will beg you for money especially if they are unemployed. They are angry and unreasonable and attack the people closest to them but dont see they are the problem.

If you smoke a doobie on a special even like new years or some shit you can be excused.

If pot smoking is a habitual thing for you, guess what, chances are nobody likes you and they just put up with your shit til it gets too much.

you have to take it real slow your first time

how much did you smoke exactly?

You can deny it all you want, the craziest motherfuckers in the world are the ones who cannot and will not face the truth.

You might also be a victim of early onset dementia, which is another thing that only happens to people with broken frontal lobes.

Stop smoking weed.

got it. you're gaslighting people

I didn't know all aussies smoked weed

yes. kill yourself if your opinion is anything else.

Enjoy life as a hollow shell of a man. I'm only trying to help.

When did I ever say I'm blaming it all on weed?

This is just my take on how it negatively effected me.

Look how mad you're getting at some user for believing he is doing better in life because he stopped smoking fucking weed everyday.

Maybe I made myself sound like I was some sort of big deal? But hell you come off like you're some sort of "perfect man" over here.

Neck yourself faggot.

I don't need weed or any of those drugs to know that my life is shit.

Cancer doesn't cure cancer, it helps cope with the symptoms (like pain and nausea caused by chemotherapy).

lel, I meant marijuana doesn't cure cancer.

>smoke weed
>jerk off
>FULL BODY ORGASM 10/10

I think all people should try this.

Most stoners will easily fall for Frankfurt school propaganda.

good show ol chap I do say good show

of course he is right

t. triggered pothead

Same thing happens when I have a cold shower before a session. Might also be the zinc tablets I supplement too.

>I smoke marijuana and I couldn't possibly be a degenerate.

Okay, I can admit to not being a good person, now what?

Man up. I smoke pot roughly once a month. It would be nice to smoke weed all day every day, but I got shit to do and I get it done.

>clouded mind due to weed smoke
>muh enlightenment and good vibes

They're mistaking blinders for binoculars.

Weed is the ultimate blue pill.
Muh chill vibes.

Fucking degenerate scum .

>You smoke weed by your own will
>Nobody wants cancer

Your argument is dumb

Gay marriage and marijuana legalization are red herrings. Just let them go, they are costing the right votes that they will desperately need in the coming years. They don't matter and it's silly to pretend you can prevent either from happening at this point

I get it, you hate weed, I think you have good reasons to hate it, but banning it is a winless battle that will drive people away from you.

fucking degenerate potheat addicts get so mad when someone criticises their drug, lmao

this, the domino effect is finally happening as more and more states go legal

eventually feds are gonna have to stop wasting money over a fucking unaltered plant in the ground

It's this simple.

This post is so Danmark.

yes
it's the same thing with consuming copious amounts of caffeine and alcohol

teehee it's just a le plant xD

This.

LET THEM LEGALIZE BOTH GOY

Ten years ago I would have said yes.
Five years ago I would have said no.
Today I think I have to say yes again.

This, I'm not anymore depressed than I usually get but I will not lie; I am a massive hedonistic degenerate.

I don't need to justify myself, I do it because I want to do it and I am my own God.

White people should have never stopped hunting for food or farming. Laziness has ruined us.

>le miracle cancer curing weed maymay.

This was legit the only reason I used to smoke weed. Jerking off was so intense.

Let me guess orgasms are blue pilled also right?

What about video games are they blue pilled?

Coffee and tea?

Are you all fucking Mormons??

Most of the people on here must be dreadful to be around in person.

Try sex while stoned, the shit is da bomb.

Yes. In one way or another, people who smoke pot are degenerates. It takes the smoker from reality and weakens their resistance to temptation and their ability to think and perceive realistically.

I support weed being legal for medicinal reasons across the US.
It's up to the states though if they want it recreational

>we hate SJWs and their obtrusive bullshit

>you can't do this and this this and this this and this this and this this and this this and this this and this this and this this and this this and this this and this this and this this and this this and this this and this this and this

THC causes many types of cancer cells to die you fucking moron. No one is saying to just shove weed in a cancer patients body and they are cured.

I have found that to be the case in practice. Moreover, said degenerates seem to have the kind of IQ that makes absolute zero look like a large positive number.

By convincing yourself that the path of hedonism is in anyway correct you are bluepilled. The closer you are to realizing you are mentally flawed for embracing slothful ways and learning to enjoy them the less bluepilled you become, but you can still be redpilled vermin.
There are many redpilled niggers and Jews who still do all the things that make everyone hate niggers and Jews.

I would say it's better to be self-flagellating disillusioned cancer than masturbatory deluded cancer. Nobody finds it dreadful to be around hardworking people with strong moral foundations; it's always lazy fuckheads who sit around playing video games all day who have a stick up their ass and a butthole for a mouth.

clearly he's right

they should be eating isolated components of the parts, CBD stuff not THC

Yes. If you've ever been around chronic users of marijuana, they are incredibly degenerate people.

My neighbor has it, it stops her seizures. Why do you hate people that get seizures user?

>people who get cancer are bad people

This guy is a retard. What happened to separation between church and state?

Keto diet is literally designed to stop seizures. That's literally the whole point of the thing. That's what your neighbor should be doing.

>i have le cancer and i need to get high

>start smoking weed
>become even more right wing and racist

That being said I would never support making weed legal even though I smoke semi regularly. Stupid people on weed are just that. Smart people that have trouble thinking in abstract should try it a couple of times. It can give you some insight on things.

there are some incurable illnesses that marijuana helps alleviate the symptoms of

other than that yes it's degenerate, just like drinking, but no it shouldn't be illegal

>unaltered

kek

If you think modern strains of recreational cannabis are unaltered compared to the hemp that has been grown by civilizations for thousands of years, then you are smoking too much of the former.

>Smart people
>trouble thinking in abstract
This is how everyone on this board knows you're a weedtard, and trump is right.

Pretty much. I woke up and smoked weed this morning and now I'm sitting here. Feels pretty degenerate.

if the GOP throws away its racism, its morals..... what is there left? corrupt corporations?

or autism

y'all just mad because you all smoke dirt weed instead of oil. of course degenerates smoke regs; look at all the niggers and spics smoking dirt weed.

Yes. I would date a girl who does cocaine but I would NEVER date a smelly degenerate hippie cunt who smokes marijuana.

/thread

He is right in that statement.
What really blows my mind, though, is how many of the potheads I know also happened to be ardent Sanders/Hill shills and voted for Trudeau; an effective echo to the useless naive communist hippies of yesteryear.

Literally the flagship drug of the bluepilled, degenerate scum looking to undermine and destroy western society.

not true

>i just eat, drink and smoke whatever the kikes put in front of my mouth

"Good people don't use a naturally occurring plant that creates a sense of Euphoria, that stop cancer in it's tracks, and isn't used as a gateway drug."

Im sure Jeff Sessions loves to get hammered and become a slopping drunk mess every now and then. Whatever, Im a productive member of society. I build farms and I have a wife and 3 loving kids. Oh and, there all white and get good grades in Private School. Fuck pot culture but seriously this guy isn't gonna tell me how and when I should and should not smoke.

>Heavily rolling it

Dad? Is that you?

How about cbd oils for people with seizures and shit? I can't smoke anymore because I work for the fed, but I think there's tons of research to be done still. I have a fucking insane metabolism and when I do partake, I fucking enjoy the munchies. I have to eat 4K calories at minimum a day to gain any minimal amount of weight and burn it off super fast. I am not one of the cancer meme people, I just think pharmaceuticals are ran by the worst kinds of Jews. Either way, I've seen more people ruin their lives because of alcohol, and I live in Washington. Not that weed can't, alcoholics just seem to have a way harder time coping when they quit drinking, and from personal experience are more likely to go back into it

Weed is good, but is the reward. Hard work sucks, but brings the reward. Discipline is needed to balance both.

>I know also happened to be ardent Sanders/Hill shills and voted for Trudeau

Its fucking insane people literally voted for weed.

Yes

I've hung out with idiot stones and genius stoners. People who treat it like a way of life and people who use it to make cumming better.

Weed is a plant that you set on fire and it changes how you feel based on what kind of brain you've got. Sup Forumstards can keep LARPing their right wing anti-weed hive mind all they want, but in the end its no more a problem than guns, cheeseburgers, or big banks.

I don't really give a fuck, the drug war is a waste of money. Educate young kids about the dangers early on, but if they want to make their poor decisions I don't want to spend my tax dollars on stopping them.

One important thing would be getting a better DUI test, though. Right now it's very tough to tell when someone last smoked marijuana, and that makes it hard to cut down the increased DUI rates.