BLOSSOM OF SNOW MAY YOU BLOOM AND GROW
BLOOM AND GROW FOREVER
EDELWEISS, EDELWEISS
BLESS MY HOMELAND FOREVER

>"independent"

HAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHA

van der bellend

Farage admitted defeat hours before winning Brexit.

Belay your excitement, Sven al-Din

LOL!!!!

>trusting msm

Oh well, it's only Australia

Rest in Peace Austria, Welcome New Syria!!

>far right
>independent
Gotta love them Lügenpressen.

have fun with your commie president, fucking retards. Your lineage fought to keep muslims out of europe and you are now gonna invite them in.

No remorse if Austria turns to shit.

>"Independent"

He's a fucking Green.

enjoy the enrichment, there is going to be millions of it

Fuck

Rigged 100%

The votes havnt even been counted yet and he is already admitting defeat what a cuckold lmao

rigged?
was it paper ballot, or electronic?

Does it matter? You fucked up. Leave Sup Forums in shame and never come back.

For fuck sake Austria

so in contemporary politics being anti immigration makes you immediately far-right?

Hitler running for elections would be what? far far right?

did you vote this time?

Not being centre to far left makes you far right extremists these days

You're a fucking idiot.

The problem is his anti EU policies and brexit fear.
Why all the far rights are anti EU pawns?
Why can't we have EU right wing?
The EU could worked if it was proeuropean, it's basically the third reich.

>Why can't we have EU right wing?
Because the EU is inherently left-wing in design. And because of this a right-wing pro EU party would be useless as they'd have to comply to EU rules anyways and thus not be right wing

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

EVEN CANADA KNOWS BETTER THAN TO FUCK UP ITS ELECTIONS.

KEVIN O'LEARY IS OUR NEXT PRESIDENT... WE ARE VOTING TRUDEAU OUT, EVERYONE KNOWS, EVEN THE LIBSHITS, TRUDEAU HAS GOT TO GO.

AND AUSTRIA IS NOW KEKED

HAHAHAHA

>Why can't we have EU right wing?

good question in general, at the moment the vast majority of Brussels are lefty cunts though, if you try to change them they will just drag you down their course

If enough countries leave MAYBE the EU will be changed and the countries can then re-join, it's the only leverage we have at the moment.

>Austria didn't elect literal Hitler

I am so relieved

Kevin O'Leary is a globalist shit bag.

People need to stop comparing him to Trump.

That's what's funny. I'd someone was actually far right their fucking brains would explode.

O'Leary is gonna win. He is pulling the Trump method.

whether u like it or not, hes gonna end up winning because hes applying the trump formula

Interesting. How did he end up doing worse than the first election? What changed?

Thue EU is a leftie project, true, but it won't disappear so we better convert it

>but it won't disappear
Not with that attitude friend

More time to rig

>when gibsmedat countries trashtalk the eu
You and me, without German aid we'd both collapse in a week

I JUST WANNA DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The totally legit mail in ballots strike again.

Who is trashtalking here you dumb mongol?
BTW we were fine without the EU, at least people got married and had kids you know?

Wow, ((they)) really made sure the enemies of ww1 and 2 would never be enemies again

>far-right
>independent
Please fucking nuke BBC.

>tfw didn't go out and vote because I thought he would win

What went wrong? How could he lose by a bigger margin than last time?

Of course. Only time I didn't vote was in the first round. Because I didn't really care who it would become, as long as it wouldn't be the Green mascot.

That's it, all hofe is lost.

How the fuck this is breaking?

Is this some elaborate trolling? 40% isn't even counted yet.

wahl16.bmi.gv.at/

The btfo for you 'alt'-right fucks is only just begging.

>myfeelsrightnow

;_____;

>w-w-we're breaking the conditioning guys!

I don't know about O'Leary. From the interviews I've heard he always sounds a bit too actor-y in his speeches which might throw some people off. I hope he wins though.

That sucks.

the problem is Vienna. click on Vienna and then you realize that Hofer lost big time in the most important and most populated districts. if Vienna is one-sided, the election is over. it's like a total shit game where one area in a game has so many multiplicators and buffs that it decides the whole outcome.

fucking 20% vs. 80% in some cases.
the VdB faggotry is insane.

Man, thats bad...

I pay respect to you and the other Hofer voters.

F

>Van de Burka calls himself liberal
>his parents escaped from Stalin
>commies still love him

Really makes me think

that went right over your head m8y

Cucks gonna get cucked.

He lost. You useless mainland germanic scum is good for nothing. The brits started this, and we're going to finish it. That's why farage came to us a few weeks ago to hold a speech, and not any of your scheissen countries.

Screencap this.

not just one, but two.. kek is still with us.

Fucking worthless Austrians

Europoors can't do anything right

(((bbc)))

italian votum today has far more political power

if the eu friendly premier Renzi lose this he will lose his job also and will curve the 3. biggest EU economy (after Brexit) intonew chaos

Could be him Leith or Maxime Bernier.

Whoever wins will become the our PM.

"far right"
"independant"
sick and tired of media propaganda

so many MSM shills in here today eh

Hillary admitted defeat, too
Hoffer will win

We need to seperate from Vienna.

Wien ist anders - that's why the real Austria should't suffer from its retardation.

That's what you get for allowing mass immigration. Half of Austria is now either Turkish or Slavic low skilled immigration shit.

My heart goes to all the normal Austrians who voted for Hofer

Hang in there.

The war for Europe is still ahead of us, this was only one battle.

Looks like the turks took vienna after all.

>As of 2012, an official report from Statistics Austria showed that more than 660,000 (38.8%) of the Viennese population have full or partial migrant background

kek, had no idea it's this bad

You are the one to talk...

Also I am pretty sure that the Serbs in Austria mostly voted for Hofer.

As for the Bulgarians there, almost all of them are actually high skilled immigrants which generally means more likely to be a faggot supporting the mainstream liberal establishment, but from what I've heard even they have mostly voted for Hofer.

Whatever the case, please send them all back. We can use more doctors and engineers and shit, which those Bulgarians unironically are, unlike the niggers that you import by the bushel

>Far right
How? Literally how?
Is now everything that is not straight up communism far right?

/r9k/ is over there... they accept Sup Forums washouts.

Don't worry though... Canada will be joining you there soon enough,

He was defeated due to his message of hatred and social exclusion. Thank goodness common sense has prevailed.

O FUG WHERE'S JILL STEIN WHEN YOU NEED HER

If his rhetorics wasn't anti-EU, he might have had a chance.

>inb4 Sup Forums neckbeards attack me for this
1. My claim is based on a recent poll.
2. Most Europeans aren't as stupid as you faggots here, even though pretty much everyone agrees EU needs reformation, the break up would hurt everyone.

OY ANONS

wahl16.bmi.gv.at/

NORBERT HOFER WINNING BY 14 PERCENT

are you seriously so autistic you don't who is who ??

That's the 1'sr round of election.

How can the EU be reformed when faggots like Junker openly say that "far-right will not be allowed to power in any case"?

It has to be dismantled.

What is the point of it anyway, we don't need an EU to stop wars between Europeans or for countries to cooperate in mutually beneficial ways.

The only thing you're going to finish is your Arab bull after he's satisfied with fucking your wife, Sven

EU can be reformed by electing right wing politicians that aren't pro-breakup-of-EU, but rather pro-EU and pro-change.

If you want to change politics, you have to do it like a politician: have idea-> get votes-> change things.

>It has to be dismantled.
Defeatism has gotten in to you. And this is exactly the reason Hofer lost, Wilders won't be able to form a coalition, and Le Pen will loose. Idiots like you can't think like a strategist, that's why you lose.

Einen einzigen Job ihr Waldschrate!

Fuck you, you disgusting piece of fatass shit, you don't deserve to be here. Get the fuck out of here

fuck i didnt voted since i went here for a week to get drunk

They did. And they took Berlin.

Stay strong Austrian brothers. Van der bellen will have a scandal kek wills it.

Sleep tight österreich, you fought off the islamic beasts for nothing all those years.

CONTINENTALS BTFO

I KNEW THE UK AND COLONIES WOULD HAVE TO DO THIS THEMSELVES

EUROPE IS KEKED ONLY THE BASED ANGLO ISLANDS AND COLONIES WILL BE BASED GOING FORWARD

that shit won't work in Canada

isn't there a chance the exit polls are really far off? like here in the USA if you went by the exit polls on election day hillary would have won.

This is gonna make australia hilarious though

Now we'll get to see Aussie reactions to rapefugees

This. Australia, NZ, America, and UK will be uncucked.

Europe will fall when whites are purged.

It will never rise again. Allah will see to this. It is our lands now.

Fuckin faggot

That's all well and good, but I still don't get why they are calling FPÖ a far right party.

I mean they are portraying them like they are NSDAP marching around in Boss uniforms and braking jewish shit.

Now Australia is going to "learn to live with terrorism" as well. Some people actually celebrate this that aren't Muslim?