Against Legalized Marijuana??

Yes?
Do you also drink alcohol?
Yes?

Can you make sense please??
No?
I didn't think so.

If you drink alcohol, you have to be for legalized drugs, especially marijuana.

Besides the fact it's deemed illegal,it makes you do nothing harmful or illegal.

Alcohol leads to many people doing illegal,risky and degenerate behavior.

Marijuana was LEGAL until 1939 in the USA
Prohibition was repealed in 1941 in the USA

What's happening in Europe, more specifically Germany??
(((Who's))) leaving Germany for the USA during this time??

IF you don't smoke weed, that's fine.
IF you do drink alcohol and hate weed smokers you're a huge hypocrite and degenerate.

Alcohol causes many physical and mental maladies as well.

Besides the "people who smoke weed turn schizo" meme, it's actually proven to cure many diseases including cancer.

tl:dr, Read it you lazy dipshit. Why did you bother clicking??

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prohibition_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricinus#Toxicity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You sound like someone who has never actually heard any of the arguments against their position.

Yeah lol ones a plant and the others a poisin

It's always an Aussie.
Your beer sucks. it's shit tier.

Ow ya going eh m8? Going down to tha bottle-o with shazza? Grab me a twooies and a pack of fag eh m8?

People don't make arguments to why alcohol is legal and weed isn't, they just say
>duh alcohol is legal for reasons, weed is illegal cause bad.

I know it is a shitpost but replying anyway. Just because one thing its illegal and a worse thing is legal, doesn't mean with should legalizeboth.

By your same argumentation, we should makeboth illegal. No more alcohol for you.

This isn't a thread for the benefits of weed, it's simply stating alcohol is legal and degenerate as fuck.
If you drink that shit, you have to be for all other substances being legal as well.
That's all I'm saying.

I don't think either should be legal. Take that.

I'm all for legal pot, but this;
>le alcohol is worse and it's legal! In fact, marijuana is good for you and is the best thing ever ever ever!
argument is the stupidest shit ever shat out of the proverbial anus. McFucking kill yourself, you pathetic leaf cuck.

>Marijuana
>Non-addictive
>Grows brain cells

Make alcohol illegal than. I don't care. Society would be better off.

Can anyone make a reasonable argument why degenerate poison is legal, but a plant is not??

I swear to god it kills me on the inside every time someone says it's not a drug or it's not addictive

really grows my brain cells

Belladonna is also a plant
Coincidence? I think not

so you admit that it kills cancer

>Against Legalized Marijuana??
yes
>Do you also drink alcohol?
no

Both are degenerate.

I'm opposed to legal alcohol as well fuck off stoner

Vitamin C kills cancer cells too.

Doesn't mean orange juice cures cancer

No where do I state that. You're embelishing to make an argument and be mad at something.
Even though you agree with me.
Are you that stupid and angry?
Idea #2: (you) kill (your)self

Day of the rake when?

Right now please

Yes we really should make both illegal.

Tomatos kill cancer cells.
Doesn't mean tomatoes cure cancer.

Caffeine kills cancer cells.
Doesn't mean caffeine kills cancer cells.

DUDE WEED LMAO

No they cannot because both are degenerate.

Fucking mainstream Europeans are such cucks. Giving women the vote was a huge mistake

So no one has any reasonable argument why degenerate alcohol is legal, but weed isn't?

Okay then.

Better yet;
WHY are humans allowed to consume alcohol, ruins their bodies, ruin their minds, commit crimes, etc etc etc cause of free well and le rights and shit,
BUT
Those same rights don't apply to user drug users??

Nope,vitamin C doesnt kill cancer.When the great scientist Linus Pauling was getting old and a bit senile he made some statistical errors that led him to that theory.But he was proven wrong, And to this day gullible idiots are taking grapefruit juice enemas and such.

>LEL why can't you handle your heroin user??

>LEL real men can do cocaine and still be functional

Whatever stupid arguments people make for booze can be made for any drug.
Alcohol is a drug, better yet poison.

Antidepressant? Weed? The highest amount lf bullshit I've read today. If they use it regularly, it depresses the shit out of them in the long run. The others seem true.

>cures cancer
>grows brain cells
Why the fuck pot smokers always indulge themselfs in lies? Is almost as if they're trying to justify their weed use

That has been researched and confirmed. Use google.

people are going to smoke weed whether it illegal or not. ive been able to buy weed since i was 14. these days i dont smoke anymore cause. well. im just over it. but there are still plenty of people who smoke regularly

remember al capone? he came into power because he was able to sell alcohol when they tried outlawing it. where im going with this is that weed being illegal causes a lot of crime. maybe not as much as other harder drugs but there is still crime happening. and since people are going to smoke weed if it illegal or not i think we might as well legalize it and:

>make a profit on it
>lower drug related crime
>stop making it "cool" to smoke/do illegal things

i feel like a lot of people smoke weed cause they enjoy the rush of doing something taboo. now im not saying weed is "good" or "bad". but i think that making it legal would do a lot more good than harm

t.muhammed

Drunk people don't make it a big deal about it

Alcohol is not addictive unless you've been drinking blackout drunk levels of it nearly every day for more than 5 years.

Depressant/Antidepressant is not a negative or positive.

Alcohol doesn't cause cancer. In fact, it reduces the risks for MANY cancers.
Weed does not have any peer-reviewed reproducible studies that show it cures cancer.

Alcohol deaths are very few and far between.
Deaths from operating motor vehicles while intoxicated are not "alcohol" deaths. Weed also causes you to be intoxicated and has caused many automobile fatalities as well. You can't cherry pick.

BOTH can cause death by OD.
The recent rise in the popularity of edibles has caused dozens of deaths due to people overdosing when they ate a potent edible and nothing happened for 30 minutes, so they continue eating more and more. Several people have had heart attacks from overdosing on THC laced sweets and baked goods.

There is no peer reviewed reproducible studies showing either of them kills or grows brain cells.

You're a fucking retard.

>Why the fuck pot smokers always indulge themselves in lies?
>all pot smokers are exactly the same

yes there are deluded retards that actually fall for these memes but the large majority of pot smokers just smoke for the stress relief and to have a good time with friends

tldr, don't lump all pot smokers into one group

if only Bob Marley had smoked marijuana to cure his cancer

>Implying plants can't be poison.

I have literally never heard of a poisonous plant

>cures cancer
[citation needed]
>grows brain cells
[citation needed]

>N E V E R
>E
>V
>E
>R

Fpbp I hate stoners who just say "it cures cancer!!!!" Without reading past the headline.

Leaf.... know your place

well you are cancer leaf

why are you so hardgay for weed that it would make a crackhead cringe?

Talking from actual experience here: it makes you retarded. I smoked for about a year because ((depression)) and when I quit I legitimately had to think long and hard about what half of 5 was. Also withdrawal makes you want to kill yourself even more than normal

Good thing it cleared up lol

>non-addictive
Hahahahaha, wrong
>anti-depressant
Wrong
>cures cancer
Wrong
>Zero deaths
Wrong, look it up
>saves money
[citation needed]
>no od
Wrong. Again, look it up.
>grows brain cells
Wrong

If anything, this image is proof that smoking pot regularly makes you retarded.

It's already happened to this OP. It's too late for this leaf.

At least it isn't a drug

It's a plant = not a drug

>cocain

Yeah, coca leaves aren't a drug. When the white man does his voodoo on it, then it becomes a drug

>non addictive
>cures cancer
>zero deaths
>grow brain cells
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Plants can be drugs. Marijuana is a drug.

Intern medfag here. I can ASSURE you, that this is bullshit

Please, PLEASE be bait.

You can't possibly think I'm being serious. Well I am serious about weed making you TEMPORARILY retarded. Back to "normal" in a few months

A poison is anything that is harmful if it is touched or ingested. Of course there are poisonous plants. See: poison ivy (dermal contact is harmful) or hemlock (ingestion is harmful).

Just once makes you retarded forever.

Can't argue with that

See

So you don't agree alcohol is objectively worse as far as physical damage caused? How many stoners are ending up with cirrhosis because they smoked too much weed?

>If we make it illegal it will just go away.

If it didn't work the fist time why do you think it will work now?

>grows brain cells and cures cancer
>this is what DUDE WEEDs actually believe

What is it about weed that makes someone slower? I mean their speech and thinking speed just slows down.

>not a drug

Agreed. This is just a bullhit statement.

>not addictive.

If you mean addiction as in physical dependency then no marijuana is not addictive.

So besides people attacking the shitty meme I posted, no one has any explanation why alcohol is legal and other drugs aren't.

>non-addictive
Stopped reading there

Yeah go ahead, and make alcohol illegal.
Nobody has tried that experiment in western civilization. What could possibly go wrong?

It's like you just can't think. It's terrifying to realize that after numbing yourself for so long
The psychological addiction is severely underplayed

Why is alcohol legal but cocaine isn't??
Why is alcohol legal but heroin isn't?

Why are people allowed to consume alcohol, but can't consume other drugs??

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prohibition_in_the_United_States

This is nothing but deflection tactics from alcoholic idiots.
None of you bring anything intelligent to this.

Cannabis certainly has a physical addiction.
Anyone saying otherwise has never been a heavy smoker.

If I don't smoke weed I literally have no appetite for a good 3 days. At any point during that I can take one hit of weed, and my stomach will start growling.
There's also depression, and short term memory problems from cannabis withdrawal that you have to deal with.
Is it anything comparable to heroin? Of course not. Your body certainly gets addicted to it though. Typically if you put a lot of something in your system for a long period of time your body starts finding a viable use for it.

You're a fucking degenerate.
>b-but beer!
I don't drink the fermented Jew, find a real argument

What's making something illegal? Prohibiting it

>duh prohibition didn't work
Well then why are the other drugs prohibited?
Why is marijuana prohibited then?
>Prohibition doesn't work DUH

>muh degeneracy
>anecdotal evidence
Good one, Eugene. Make sure to do your homework.

I'm not a loser drug addict so i don't care if they ban pot, tobacco or alcohol i don't consume either of those. Only true idiots voluntarily destroy their bodies.

>possible side effect
Kek, getting pussy is a much more common side effect with alcohol than with weed.

Dumb leaf

It does not kill cancer

>Alcohol is PROVE to be bad for you
LEGAL

>Muh free will
>Muh human rights
>Muh body muh rights

So why are you denying those same rights to other drug users?
With morality
LEL

How fucking dumb are people in 2016??

my point. These things would not work. Prohibiting Alcohol would cause the same thing as before and legalizing marijuana would cause many deaths and crime would skyrocket

>weed makes people in severe pain from cancer feel less shitty before they croak
>this somehow gets translated into CURING CANCER

I don't have anything against legalized marijuana, except that I fucking hate EVERY SINGLE WEED SMOKER I'VE EVER MET. You are all disgusting people with no ambition, no capacity for logical thought, and nothing to offer the world. Every single pothead is the same. You don't even have the fucking decency to keep your filthy addiction secret, you openly flaunt the fact that you're a worthless degenerate.

I don't hate niggers. I don't hate liberals. I don't even hate muslims. But potheads are subhuman trash and I hate every single one.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricinus#Toxicity

You're a literal retard.

Because most people who drink aren't insufferable faggots, while most people who use weed are

I know what the castor plant is. Stop falling for my obvious bait that I've contradicted like 4 times in this thread

Calm down alcoholic. Go flaunt your alcoholic degeneracy in public like a total faggot who can't keep his addiction a secret.
I hate alcohol drinking faggots, They're such loser fucking degenerates like you. All low IQ, do nothing, no ambition retards who don't contribute shit to society except the prison population.

Eat a bag of cock faggot.

>thinking that weed cures cancer
>being a leaf
>calling someone else retarded

>legalizing marijuana would cause many deaths and crime would skyrocket
Yeah, that's why whenever it's decriminalized, or legalized some where across the world crime rates go down, as well as suicide rates.

It will literally be saving lives.
Btw cannabis doesn't impair your driving like alcohol does. Studies suggest that people who are stoned are more likely to be overly cautious than reckless. Drivers.

I call all drunks "insufferable faggots"
I can't stand being around drunk people.
They stink, they can't talk properly, they can't walk straight, they make bad jokes, their breath stinks, their body stinks like liquor, you can't trust them, they piss themselves, they throw up everywhere, they act like children.

>implying everyone ever who has drunk alcohol has low IQ

You can drink alcohol without getting piss yourself drunk

People who smoke weed do so literally for this effect

>They stink, they can't talk properly, they can't walk straight, they make bad jokes, their breath stinks, their body stinks like liquor, you can't trust them, they piss themselves, they throw up everywhere, they act like children.
Yeah, that's basically what 90% of pot smokers are like.

DUDE

LOL you don't even know what you're talking about.
LOL
Those aren't the side effects of smoking alcohol
Alcohol and marijuana do not effect you the same way, retard.

Weed 'awakens' mental diseases, and virtually kills any desire to be productive in most cases.