If these two nations and """"""""people"""""""" didnt existed, people from the Balkans would colonize space by now

If these two nations and """"""""people"""""""" didnt existed, people from the Balkans would colonize space by now.

Prove me wrong ,pro-tip you can't.

I doubt it.

Stupid fyrom poster

Without Serbia, you wouldn't have:
>alternating current (electricity)
>radar
>phone
>wireless connectivity
>the hydro-electric plant at Niagara Falls
>x-rays
Etc

So no, no one would be in space.

Albanians tho? Probably a step forward if we remove them.

>le tesla was serb meme

Tesla was more American than Serb, you think he would've discovered any of that shit as a peniless vagrant in Serbshitistan

#BorderWithGreeceAgain

Tesla's father: An Orthodox priest (100% serbian)
Tesla's mother: 50% serbian, 50% croatian

Tell me again how he's American please

When shitty muslim immigrants want to be called American, everyone refuses to do so.

When incredible people such as Tesla are claimed by their countries of origin, then you claim them as yours.

What the fuck really

>you think he would've discovered any of that shit as a peniless vagrant in Serbshitistan
that doesn't change a fact that he is a Serb

You subhuman baboon. You literal Gypsy.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Ivan Djorde Vukovicic. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that the Balkans can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the cave you came out of, you literal rat.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers ship to Turkey and rape some sheep, as is in the Gypsy's nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Jorgo and Aleksei a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Fyromians' obsession with a few windswept Mountains in the Balkans is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Fyrom has made to the medical field. The MUH MACEDONIA sentiment in the average Gypsy Fyromian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Moldova look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of the Balkans.

Go fertilize the trees with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Fyromian cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a Fyromian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Ivan. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good. And don't even think of talking shit of my White Eagle brothers.

If the most powerful countries let Serbia and Greece go about their business Alboland and your shame of a country would cease existing after 2 weeks.

Dine, give us a entire habitable planet and we'll consider leaving

Don't be surprised if you get orbit bombed later however

Why do the Croats love Bosnians so much? What makes the kebab better than Serbs?

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab
you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

Old conflicts with the Serbs.

They don't.

Bosnian isn't considered a nation in Croatia, it describes anyone coming out of Bosnia regardless of nationality, and Serbs are liked better than Muslims by all but the most butthurt of the butthurt.

When white immigrants who live here most of their life, become citizens and contribute to our economy, they become Americans

Tesla loved America, he died here, he was cremated here. Tesla was more American than he was Serb

>be slav
>call your nation "Macedonia"
fyrom plz

The mere existence of our two nations makes everyone in the region extremely butthurt, more than Poland is butthurt at Russia.

We should truly unite with the Albos to cause unimaginable levels of butthurt of all our neighbours.

I'd be up for it desu

Tesla got his intelligence and talents from the 50% Croatian part of his mother. Prove me wrong. Pro-tip: You can't.

this

>tfw you'll never be greek

Unite, maybe some day you will become second world nations, and eventually first world then.

>not knowing what x world nation means

Look at this pseudo-intellectualism

Fuck off retard, Tesla was Serbian

>You make Moldova look like a beacon of civilisation.

Holy fucking shit my sides.

Would support this.

t. alb diaspora

is being diaspora /comfy/?

Well, right now diaspora like me is in a wierd position. I absolutely despise any muslim/arab/african immigration into Switzerland or any other european country. But for some of the Swiss I'm still the subhuman albo immigrant even though I am red-pilled, hate islam, served in the swiss army, have a decent job and live basically a swiss life. I was born here and have citizenship. But still, I'm inbetween.

Tbh, that isn't very comfy. But I can understand that the originally Swiss don't like us, seeing what other albanian/balkan idiots do here (crimes etc.)

When it comes to the economic side it is comfy though, Switzerland is really heaven on earth when it comes to jobs, salaries and quality of live. More than any other country in the world.

Also, albos, serbs, croats etc. get along pretty well here. Some of my friends I grew up with were serbs. All pretty based.

Sounds bretty comfy to me. What city you living in?

Fucking hell Albanians are everywhere. They are like cockroaches. Ugly mongoloid/Niggers.

One of them tried to murder me over some petty argument. I bashed his head in and damaged his spine and he still recovered after only a year.

You cant kill these fuckers unless you use fire.

Dont get too friendly with that creature. These people whore their own daughters and sisters. They have no soul.

The entire Balkan is just a fake construct out of fake nations with fake history.

You people were to lazy to come up with a new name for your nation so you unironically start to call yourselfs with a Greek one, you couldn't even colonize africa if the niggers were missing.

>t. Fake-Greek
>cries about fake national identity

No big city. Small town of around 3000 inhabitants in the alps. Around 60 km south of Zurich.

But i work in Zurich and study there too. It's comfy, people know each other, no big city urban shit, just middle-class family life.

Dear Serbia

Why are you so shit?

What culture were you actually trying to protect from the Ottomans or Austrians?

Like, why did you forsake all the trade and technological advances that came from the aforementioned?

Why do you claim you were heroic in WW2 when the fact is, most of your ancestors were Četnik keks and Belgrade was the first major city to declare itself as Judenfrei?

Why did you break up universally respected and socially advanced Jugoslavia?

Why do you portray yourself as perpetual victims despite not being invaded by your neighbours for over 100 years?

Why did Nicola Tesla, the only Serb to have ever made any tangible contribution to humanity, renounce his citizenship and get the fuck out of there at the earliest opportunity?

Why couldn't you take Bosnia despite having the entire arsenal of the JNA behind you?

Why couldn't you take Sarajevo despite you having overwhelming military and tactical advantages and them only having home-made weaponry to defend themselves for three fucking years?

Why, despite grabbing all Jugoslav wealth, is Serbia a dysfunctional shithole which is unlikely to ever enter the EU?

Why did you kill Zoran Đinđić despite him being your only hope?

Why, despite having legitimate world stage players, is your football team ranked behind the likes of BiH, Senegal, Costa Rica and Algeria?

Why can't your football fans go literally one fucking match without making a complete and utter mockery of themselves?

To your credit, you can claim a few decent musicians like Balašević and EKV... but they loathed Serb nationalism and were deeply ashamed of the way Serbs acted in the period leading to the break up.

Serbia, you are really really shit in every regard. I wouldn't mind so much as most countries are quite shit to some degree. But you're so fucking proud of yourselves. More so than probably any other nation/state in the whole world.

I don't get it.

Why are you so shit?

Yours sincerely,

Fuck off.

:C that˙s very rude master. Slovenian language dates back to 1000 years ago and more. We are our own tribe of Slavs

Also pls be actual Austrian and not some trashy diaspora

This. Not a single tribe from Balkans has a genuine history of its own. Serbia, for example, was actually created by uniting pagans from the northern territory of Byzantine Empire in order to defend them from Avars and Bulgars, so they came up with some bullshit story about them having migrated from White Serbia.

White Serbs are now known as Sorbs and they are a Slavic tribe.

We are just a bunch of random people who migrated to Balkans at one point or another and were taught Serbian language and customs as their own.

I imagine it's the same way with the rest of them.

Go back to your cuck shed, disappointment.

Thats why he wanted a patriotic Serbian song to be played at his funeral. Kys nigger.

Sorry to hear that. It is a fact that a lot of albanians, especially outside albanian lands behave like assholes and monkes and I am not going to defend that. You did well defending yourself, no matter what the attacker was.

But here in Switzerland slovenians or in general balkan people all are seen as assholes that are mostly criminal, so don't get too smug, you may have it better than the albos, but you are still considered third world by everyone in the western world.

how butthurt do you have to be to write all of this
:^)

Albanians and Turk genes make Serbia shitty.

Slavs were trying to protect Serbia from low IQ ottoman savages but they were beaten and raped. As result serbs have slightly lower IQ than the other slavs

>Croats love Bosnians
who the fuck is spreading this lies,probably some herzegshit that claims to be croatian

Not at all. It's just good copypasta. Especially as Serbs always fail to address the points and resort to hurr butthurt.

>slightly
I'm as smart as an average non-Serb, yet I'm the smartest guy I know in Serbia. Just being honest.

Serbian nationalism makes no sense. Christian nationalism is the only thing that makes sense.

>they're 2 separate things
Non-Christians aren't serbs

I had never laughed so hard in my life. He was born here. Grow up here. Went into the America and made world great. He wouldn't do any of those things here but you cannot deny he wasn't Serb.

If i spend my life in a garage
does not make me a car.

>He was born here
oh boy here we go

Muslim or ustasha diaspora the worst.

Do croats unironically still believe he was croat or something? I remember reading a bunch of comments a few years ago and it seemed like not even trve croats believed tesla was actually croatian anymore

burger logic lul,go back to sharting in marts

Serbian nationalism is about the Serbs, which is a group I don't care about at all, and neither does any semi-literate person. They are mostly faithless degenerates with a huge ego who think they know everything, but call you to "stop philosophising" when you talk about anything more complex than sports, drinking and fucking.

Christian nationalism is about the belief system, which is the only thing that saves us from Islam at the moment.

Serbs should forsake any sense of ethnic nationalism and adopt Christian nationalism. Serbia will not exist in 200 years, but Christianity might.

if things were different, things would be different

>op

It's both. The Balkan natives mixed with Sorb migrants, and their Slavic language was adopted by all.

Genetics confirm this story. Only 1/4th or so is R1a* subclades of typical West-Slavic origin. The rest is the profile found in the rest of the Balkans including Greece.

Without Albania you wouldn't have:

-Mother Theresa
-720 dollar AIDS PILLS (martin shkreli)
-Shenki versace
-Tirana

There is no historic evidence of this, only assumptions. Byzantine emperors have also written about the manufacture of cultures as a way to get a group of people to join them.

Actually, the I (Balkan indigenous) and E (shitskin) is more prominent in Serbia than R. And even I is only about 20-30%.

That much diversity can only be explained by the fact that it was there to begin with.

did you even read my post,it was about his birthplace not nationality

Tesla was Tesla because of Austrian education, Balkan homeland not controlled by Balkan subhumans and conservative parents.