*sips tea*

*sips tea*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DiqtFAKQHlk
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Will you stop making these threads you absolute cuck of a human being.

Drinking tea as an American. Saged.

False equivalence

>*sips cum*

I can separate the KKK from Christians when they are in uniforms. But I can't if they are dressed casually.
What's the point?

>*sips tea*
Where did this shit come from?
Drops mic, sips tea, #factz, drinks semen, shitposts on Sup Forums... and so on.
This is pure cringe.

if you want him to stop shitposting, stop replying to his threads

So ISIS isn't islam. got it. How about all those mass shooters and bombings from lone muslims? ISIS is brand new but problems with muslims is a tale as old as time.

It's too late, I'm a shitposter myself but this guy is a pro. He makes shitposting into art

How can I separate Islam from itself, you retard?

>a handful of people who say mean things is comparable to multiple terror cells and militarized movements

*activates almonds*

Go away evil dogger

twitter

the birthplace of nigger tier memes and unfunny forced jokes

Does Westboro Baptist Church kill Americans?
*sips tea*

>ISIS
-recruits muslims from all over the world
-has taken over several countries
-films and publishes oddly creative executions
-kills anyone who disagrees with them

>westboro baptist church
-made up of a single family
-doesn't kill anyone
-says mean things

Sad!

Go away evil dogger.

I didn't realize WBC or the KKK were out bombing people in the thousands right now

>tfw agnostic

This is true except the kkk and wesba are pussy cucks and only how to defend themselves with guns cause pulling a trigger takes no balls and islam are savages you would behead you without a second thought

Go away evil dogger.

*finger anus*
Uh, great comparison op.

> *sips tea*

*Tips fedora*

*Nods respectfully *

He looks exactly like my childhood best friend.

I'll always love you King!!

:((((

I can. ISIS is a Democrat-funded plot to destabilize a Russian ally. Muslims are just bastards in general.

go away evil dogger

fpbp

ISIS isn't a fringe group in Islam, it has worldwide support. The KKK and Westboro have miniscule memberships and are social pariahs. ISIS's membership grows every day.

It's a cute comparison, but if you're going to zoom in that much, you'll quickly realize it carries no weight.

>2k members if that
>like 20 members

vs

>hundreds of thousands, which have the same beliefs as hundreds of millions

Not really

What if I don't want to separate anything. The Westboro Church is just as Christian as ISIS is Muslim, hopefully there isn't anyone here who would actually defend either of these backwards religions.

it speaks volumes that in all these "Christianity and Islam is the same thing" posts that the Westboro Baptist Church is the worst they can come up with

KKK was formed by ex Confederate soldiers in response to Abraham Lincoln's reforms to slavery "Emancipation Proclamation". Nothing to do with Christianity you fucktards. Also the KKK attacked white Republicans which led to the Enforcement Acts being brought in. Once again by Republicans.

Republicans have done more to help blacks than the Democrats ever have, stick that in your bong and huff it you stupid hippy shit.

>Westboro
A bunch of fags holding signs
>KKK
Entirely composed of LARPers and/or undercover FBI agents
>ISIS
Most powerful and ruthless terrorist group in decades who beheads people daily and actually managed to seize control of a significant portion of land

Makes you think, huh?

wait how exactly is KKK christian?
if i went about burning kurans, would that make me muslim?

Separating alcohol from water is easier than separating salt from water

Last time I checked, Westboro is just a bunch of asshole agitators and haven't removed any heads from living people recently. Big ass difference there.

Nice strawman.

Unlike ISIS, the KKK and Westboro aren't following the teaching of their religion.

Christians aren't taught to kill unbelievers, unlike shitskins. If you say you're a muslim, yet don't kill unbelievers, infidels, homosexuals, and women who don't obey, then you're not a muslim.

Kill yourself, you cucked faggot.

>sips tea

*snorts aggressively*

Every time I see *sips tea* I get legit triggered, My brain instantly snaps to some smug faced cunt sitting in-front of a Mac Book Pro who takes a victory sip every time her virtues are signaled.

I have seen people like this and I know this meme is based on real life. STAY WOKE NIGGERS!

When was the last time the KKK or Westboro uploaded a video of themselves beheading someone for not believing in their faith?

The difference of course being that neither the westboro church or the KKK blow people the fuck up.

Don't forget the handful of whites that convert to Islam just so that they can join ISIS.

*sharts explosively*

>*stay woke*

>be orthosurgfaggot
>explaining to a black patient the operation she was scheduled to undergo
>"will I be woke the whole time?
>no, you will be unwoke
>#truestory XD XD XD

sent from my iPhone

20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
20:14 And if a man take a wife and her mother, it is wickedness: they shall be burnt with fire, both he and they; that there be no wickedness among you.
20:15 And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast.
20:16 And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Leviticus 20:3
Bible
And I will set my face against that man, and will cut him off from among his people; because he hath given of his seed unto Molech, to defile my sanctuary, and to profane my holy name.
Leviticus 26:6
I shall also grant peace in the land, so that you may lie down with no one making you tremble. I shall also eliminate harmful beasts from the land, and no sword will pass through your land.
And ye shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword.

That's The Old Testament, which was for the Jews. The New Testament is for Christians, you uneducated faggot.

Christianity is an incredibly cucked religion now,

I recommend pastor Steven Anderson, if you want to get the uncucked version of Christianity

youtube.com/watch?v=DiqtFAKQHlk

youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8

OK isis isn't Islam. What about the billions of Muslims that want to impose sharia law on you, oppress and rape your women and throw your precious gays off of rooftops?

Go away evil dogger

Go away evil dogger

>Go away evil dogger
Go away evil dogger
Go away evil dogger
Go away evil dogger
Go away evil dogger

If you can separate the Dorians from the Aeolians then you should be able to separate Odysseus from Ithaca

*tips sea*

People keep replying to these threads and not saving.

>sips tea
>conserva-shits
>really makes you think
>pol btfo
>how will pol ever recover
>wow... just wow America
>pol will defend this
>pol will refute this

ITS ALL THE SAME FUCKING THREAD!!! Stop replying and if you are going to reply, SAGE IT.

(You)

go away evil dogger :^(

ISIS isn't islam. And that has nothing to do with their beliefs. It has to do with the fact that it's a controlled proxy mercenary army created by the us and israel. This isn't like separating the KKK and Westboro from christianity. This is like separating a troop of actors paid to kill people in the name of jesus from christianity.

we have this thread every day
sage

Reminder to download 4chanx and use the filter in the catalog.

Go away, evil Sup Forums shitspammer.

Kill me dogger pls, i want the suffering to end

>Baptists
>Christian

Go away evil dogger

Go away evil dogger

Go away evil dogger

Go away evil dogger

Oh look this argument again.

go away evil dogger

spooky peice of shit

Why would a minority that would be enemy for islam (even more so than for christianity), openly defend islam and attack Christianity?

These people must be controlled, this is an attack against logic.

I'm starting to take the redpill...

Go away evil dogger

The KKK hasn't done anything notable in 50 years. The Westboro Baptist Church has done nothing violent to anyone and their leader is dead and so they are hardly even relevant now.

Islam is killing people every fucking day.

Go away evil dogger.

go away evil dogger.

Go away evil dogger

Go away evil dogger.

Go away evil dogger

go away evil dogger.

>west baptist church
>10 people

People don't kill in the name of KKK or Westboro Baptist Church in my country.

>tfw the image you created on a 30 second whim is all over the internet
>tfw it got millions of views after the 2015 paris attacks and might have had a slight influence Trumps team to announce a muslim ban

>reddit shitposting

sage this shit

Go away evil dogger

Angry white trash vs literal terrorists

*adjusts sombrero*

Go away evil dogger.

>I recommend pastor Steven Anderson, if you want to get the uncucked version of Christianity
Le "everyone is already mixed so race mixing is good" face.

Go away evil dogger.

>The KKK and Westboro Church are invading countries and murdering people in 2016.

I can totally agree with xer.
ISIS are following the quran the way it was intended ...literally.
Most so called "moderate" """muslims""" are not and they will get punished for it.
Inschallah !

is that steve bannon

Go away evil dogger.

Go away evil dogger

Go away evil dogger

>not sipping tea
Sure you did faggot

ok, user

Tell that to american christians

saged

Go away evil dogger.