****MODS****

Leftypol from cripple chan have a mod here who deletes threads and bans users for them upon request.

Also afaik "flooding" is against the rules, yet this Swede poster has been spamming communism threads.

Here are a few examples.

Wtf who mods the mods?

There's nothing wrong with freedom of speech, Sup Forums isn't a safe-space but flooding and intentional spam is against the rules.

This is a confirmed raid.Respond to reports please or get rid of this corrupt janitor.

bump

Money hungry Hiro who only cares about profit

Bump.

Bump. Get that cencoring shit mod out of here.

wew why are they even doing this?

because they want to take over this board and get rid of free speech for the right.

bump
why are commies always lowtest numales with iphones and macs?

Bump. Get them out.

Because that's the only only through which commies can ever force their insane beliefs.

So mods are using their bias to get rid of threads they don't like and force a narrative!?

So nothing has changed then?

>Sup Forums
>neutral territory

Why are leftists so retarded?

Because communism focuses(poorly) on the collective.
Low test nu-males know they can't compete in the sexual or free market. So they look to the government to level the playing field by removing any advantages exceptional people could gain.

Basically nu-males want mommy nanny state to take car of then because they're pathetic and they know it.

If you want to prove this true or false, make a thread and then send it to the mod for deletion. If enough of us do this, and catalog the proof, it would validate the claim that a mod is selectively deleting threads based upon personal opinions, and Hiro can be a hero and axe that nigga

Of course, if the mod catches wind of this plan, he will be uncertain of which threads are placed as boobytraps, and as a result will stop deleting threads. It's a win-win for everyone

How do we resolve this? Sup Forums is a right wing haven and surely brings in sizeable portion of ad revenue. How is this mod allowed to fuck with us and allow raids? How do we go over his head?

wtf I hate mods now

This is a declaration of war and should be sanctionned by "visits" on their board.

Save the screens posted by OP so we can keep exposing the case here.

Also the mod left an email adress, use it "wisely".

>leftist ideas must resort to censorship because they cannot compete in the free market of ideas

that was quick

Haven't you guys learned we're a meat grinder of ideas? Any idea can be argued here freely. Yours are just shit, and constantly get BTFO. Its not that Sup Forums is an echo chamber, its that you don't make a good enough/appealing argument.

>we

Fuck off back to your cave at cripple chan numale faggot.

>Communists just have better ideas

Yeah their ideas and arguments are so rock solid, it's amazing real communism has never been tried before. All those FAILED STATES were clearly larping as communists eh?

kys faggot commie

This is true
I made a thread about it and it got deleted in 30 seconds

why dont you fucking commies just leave then? youre retarded shenanigans are not welcomed here.

Wait it sounded like he was defending Sup Forums and making fun of lefty pol

> this Swede poster has been spamming communism threads.
as is his right
He has any right to be retarded as long as it's related to the board

Flooding is against the rules with good reason. I can also keep making new threads until the entire catalogue is filled with my threads but that wouldn't be nice now eh? Especially if each thread is about exactly the same topic.

I assume that mod is on right now because the swede spammed several threads right across the board and they were allowed to remain

wtf are you doing Hiroshimoot?

Thinking how to make more money, he doesn't give a single shit about the site integrity anymore

>yet this Swede poster has been spamming communism threads.
>"spamming"

I'm glad the rest of Sup Forums is finally waking up to the leftypol problem. It's not CTR or JIDF that has been attacking us for the past year, it's leftypol.

>sweden

Yes, spamming.
These are copy/paste posts

How does it feel to be the reason for the downfall of your nation, Sweden?

You know what spamming is right?

fucking shitty purposeless janitor position. providing safe spaces on pol now