White women stabbed us in the back again

Fucking FRAUEN voted for the cucked doctor in Austria. How do we save white women Sup Forums? Do they want to be raped by refugees?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/644827/refugees-committed-crimes-Germany-migrant-crisis-last-year
truthfeed.com/merkels-germany-19-year-old-student-tragically-raped-and-killed-by-afghan-refugee/39615/
freedomoutpost.com/young-blonde-model-erin-krantz-learned-the-hard-way-about-promoting-multiculturalism-in-sweden/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany
breitbart.com/london/2016/10/12/protest-migrants-gang-rape-woman-wheelchair/
youtube.com/watch?v=vnDsAqfTWWE
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Victoria_of_the_United_Kingdom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is this stream?

>24% more women

holy shit

>almost half of the men voted for a fucking green party

Maybe because women know what happens when you install a racist right-winger; rape, slavery, abolition of women's rights, misogyny, criticism, etc.

Not in America they don't.

>mfw Trump won the white women vote

Fuck women.

POLGBT FTW

Women voted for Hitler... Get fucked leftard, actually women vote what the media want because not so long ago they all voted for Christian conservative parties

>literally Hitler the post

Do you have social classes and âge groups ?

>
old women

Because there were no dictators before Hitler. Women voted because they had no experience with dictators, and then look what happened. Hitler practically legalized misogyny.

>criticism
top 3 post in this thread

poor bait, but will still get replies

2/10

>no dictators before Hitler
WEW LAD

> what happens when you install a racist right-winger; rape

Yes, just look at Germany and Sweden right now with their right-winger leaders:

> Germany's migrant crisis: Refugees committed more than 200,000 crimes last year

express.co.uk/news/world/644827/refugees-committed-crimes-Germany-migrant-crisis-last-year

> MERKEL’S GERMANY : 19 Year Old Student Tragically Raped and Killed by Afghan Refugee

truthfeed.com/merkels-germany-19-year-old-student-tragically-raped-and-killed-by-afghan-refugee/39615/

>Young Blonde Model Erin Krantz Learned the Hard Way about Promoting Multiculturalism in Sweden

freedomoutpost.com/young-blonde-model-erin-krantz-learned-the-hard-way-about-promoting-multiculturalism-in-sweden/

> New Year's Eve sexual assaults in Germany

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany

> Protest After Migrants Gang Rape Woman In Wheelchair

breitbart.com/london/2016/10/12/protest-migrants-gang-rape-woman-wheelchair/

>No dictators before Hitler
Tell more more about Mussolini, the fact that Appart from à few countries there weren't any real democracy in Europe in the 30's, plus the fact that until the 20's Germany was à divine right Monarchy.

Get fucked ignorant leftard shit

they also allow 16 year old women to vote in the election.

fucking retarded country. Not to mention that it was surely rigged again.

You mean Islam?

I think Trump v hillary had more of a culture battle. People were actively talking about it, and I believe the men were assertive in our support of him. Assertive men = female support. Can't say how much Austrians are trying to redpill their women, so idk. (an impossible task, yes, but it will have a minor effect)

Damn that's a nice laptop.
Man new laptops sucked.

too funny too take seriuosly sorry

it is best to be with a lot of refugees

they believe in human and womens rights hahah

Actually yes. Humanity is made stronger when an invading tribe sweeps in and murder/enslaves the weak and effeminate native males.

Evolution has programmed this into the backs of women's brains. They want to see conflict. They want to see death so they can sort out who the real men are.

Lead by example. Femininity is a response to masculinity so fucking nut up, Eurocucks.

why would you feed into their disgusting sociopathic fetishes?

aren't you a man after all?

politicizing sexuality is something SJW do, not us.

Fuck off, user.

after the worst of white women are killed by niggers, it'll get better

Spoilers: the posted is likely fat and a virgin and looks nothing like the man in the picture. Spoiler: man in picture is likely a faggot.

>egalitarian
Oh boy, you must be new here. Everything is political now. With our old culture destroyed, we must attempt to salvage a new one to bring us together, and that includes regulating sexuality.

>we must attempt to salvage a new one to bring us together, and that includes regulating sexuality

I can hear your mouth breathing from here

You fucking Cuck all rape in Austria is done by Muslims brought by Leftists

Jews use any group they can find to destroy society even from our own.

>men only 56%

Fucking hell.

Where does it say the race?

It's not like the FPÖ is on the same leash like all the other parties or anything!!

just goes to show for all we shit on American women they are more sensible then the retarded women of the rest of the world.

Oh wow, such a surprise

good you voted for this cunts
when you are forced to wear burkas
when you are getting raped daily in the streets and need 3 male witness - i'm not going to be one of them

enjoy exotic middle eastern stds

Make Europe great again! Yes its a video of Nazis bombing rapefugees. We all knew it was only a matter of time before someone made this.
youtube.com/watch?v=vnDsAqfTWWE

>Being this retarded
Its 62% more you dong.

I'm male and voted for VdB.
Ask me anything.

Fuck, I mean 38.

What is it that men are seeing that women aren't?

It is easy.
MOAR NIGGAS IN AUSTRIA!!!!!!11111

Fuck off you're not wanted here and your kind are a dying breed.

/r/niceguys much?

aroooooooo

How the fuck did Trump manage to get white women to vote for him?

How did the madman pull it off?

They are just too emotional & don't think

They think the poor Muslims should be allowed to pour into the country because feelings, they don't think about the consequences

When will you kill yourself?

By being a celebrity

MGTOW spammer again...

he won millennials too

After this vote?
Never.

white ppl have to stop defending women. either they are inteligent human beings capable of thinking for themself, in witch case they just want to ruin civilization and the white race. or they are just "poor innocent victims brainwashed by the media etc." in witch case they clearly too stupid to think for themselves and shouldnt be allowed to vote.
so they are either stupid or evil. maybe its time to stop worshipping them.

Sven, just let them be culturally enriched. They got what they voted for, now they have to learn it the hard way.

Is the election over? Did Hofer lose?

I like how they had the election 3 times until they finally got the result they wanted. Fucking cunts.

The white women who voted for him have husbands who are out of work due to all the jobs being outsourced, and Trump is actually making an effort at fixing that, whereas the democrats are just ignoring it.

Might as well help you drop some red pills.
Mine are more relationship based.

No OP, they want to make sweet love with pasty retarded Stormfags from Sup Forums. It's all they dream about.

Is this real?

Good, not enough rapes of austrian women, come back when they become a rape capital.
I am happy he's pro-immigration, broads need to learn that only right wing gives a shit about their safety, i say let the great rape of whores begin.
Nothing of value was lost, nor will be.

Only among white people who are 56% of USA population. Just a few more years and you're officially below 50%

it's always the same.
They are just political retarded sluts who fall for the "Muh, literally Hitler" meme.

>I am most anxious to enlist everyone who can speak or write to join in checking this mad, wicked folly of "Women's Rights," with all its attendant horrors... Were women to "unsex" themselves by claiming equality with men, they would become the most hateful, heathen, and disgusting of beings and would surely perish without male protection.

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Victoria_of_the_United_Kingdom

>rape, slavery, abolition of women's rights, misogyny, criticism, etc.

I come from Germany.

Your post is invalid.

And that is why they vote for importation of extreme right, theocratic seven century culture.