A French town has been told it must take down its statue of the Virgin Mary to comply with a national ban on religious...

>A French town has been told it must take down its statue of the Virgin Mary to comply with a national ban on religious symbols in public spaces, the town's mayor said on Saturday.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38196238

When will people realize secularism is a dead end? It has only crippled the European identity and allowed Jews and Muslims to subvert it more easily.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9mNrZrgpCdA
youtube.com/watch?v=rbieOoETjMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Liberalism is a death wish.

The fuck! blood curdling rage inducing picture.

Meanwhile our cuckservatives can't wait to inaugurate another Mosque for the photo-op.

youtube.com/watch?v=9mNrZrgpCdA

Oh, no! Not our brainwashing center! Where will we go to have our kids molested?

That image makes me want to puke.

kill yourself

Le Hat meme
Lol atheists will rule the world. Your Christianity is doomed.

Yes my dude! Remove all those Christian artifacts! We must become open to better more PROGRESSIVE Ideas!!

Why does god need a physical specific building for people to worship him in?

God doesnt. The priests need a physical place to dodge taxes and fuck kids.

Indeed.
Even if the goverment wanted to get rid of that building, they could have sell it in parts, so decorators or people that has interest in history can buy it as decoration.
They are just destroying christian buildings like ISIS archeological artifacts.

is that really in france?

kek

fucking die, burgerbro. stop praying to a jewish sand hippie

even if you don't care about religion, it's a shame that awesome piece of architecture got demolished

>destroy your own culture to appease shit colored people
>there are actually people who agree to this

That's what happens when you refuse to repurpose the building when it falls into disuse.

Yes it is. Around 400 Churches are targeted for demolition to save money on their upkeep.

youtube.com/watch?v=rbieOoETjMA

I've never been religious and this triggers me

This is like the architectural version of book burning.

I am fucking enraged.

Honestly I wouldn't mind if they demolished mosques as well.

But this isn't the case.

That's 1789 for you

This kills the man.

The masonic jewish revolution was a mistake. I am glad the Anglos won the cultural war.

God I fucking hate the french youth

I'm an atheist,
but I'm not faggoty enough to deny a rich christian history and it's importance

Country run by Judeo-Liberalism with ever growing Muslim population.The future of France is going to look dark if Le Pen loses

It will be repleaced by a mosque or a glass postmodern piece of shit by a jewish architect.

Hasn't secularism been a thing since Robespierre?

Try as you may France, but history cannot be replaced. The truth will always win out over time.