Daughter of top EU official raped and murdered in Germany

Daughter of top EU official raped and murdered in Germany.

express.co.uk/news/world/739620/Maria-Ladenburger-murder-EU-official-daughter-killed-by-refugee-Aghan

She was raped and then drowned before her body was found in the River Dreisam.
AN Afghan migrant has admitted the rape and murder of a medical student, who also worked voluntarily at a refugee centre.
On October 26 Mr Ladenburger and his wife Frederika placed a memorial notice for Maria in the Frankfurter Allgemeine newspaper.
It read: "Maria was for 19 years a singular ray of sunshine for our family, and that she will remain.
"We thank God for this gift, that he made you with us. We are sure that she is safe with him."
A funeral requiem was held for Maria on October in Notre Dame des Graces Church in Brussels.
On December 6 this year Maria would have been 20.

>We are sure that she is safe with him

This is nice one.

I guess her papa is really happy now, he get exactly what he wanted.
AllahU AkбaЯ

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/12/04/recently-arrived-migrant-arrested-after-rape-and-murder-of-eu-officials-teen-daughter/
uk.yahoo.com/news/afghan-teen-arrested-over-german-murder-rape-194531719.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nY0pS9g7hZo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Germany
gatestoneinstitute.org/8663/germany-migrants-rape
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>lefty cuck gets his daughter BTFO
>massive backlash thanks to that
Daaamn, taking one for team!

>who also worked voluntarily at a refugee centre.

Niggas obviously was her thing. I bet before death she had best sex ever.

She had perfect lips for dick sucking, damn.

And yet Hofer still lost.

>Don't call it a grave, it's the future you chose.

died from inner bleeding from the refugees MASSIVE BBC.

Right, and just because one particular incident is done by a migrant you guys automatically think that all migrants are bad. How narrow minded can you guys get, most of the refugees there want a new life, regardless if you guys like it or not. The horrific crime done by migrants are rare, and unlike German men who commit more rape than migrants.

A

Jew?

I couldn‘t be more pleased.

Yeah, right! Fuck this girl! The main thing is that
the immigrant has a new house and job. Bless the EU.

>looks jewish not german
>jewish family name
>father a lawyer and high ranking 'EU official'

Something is not adding up here...

Jews was all destroyed 75 years ago by this cute-mustache guy.
Now there are only cucky-europeans and dirty muslims.

>the actual reason of death was drowning
Amateur. You want to cut german whore's throat just before reaching orgasm. Sphincter muscles twitch and squeeze so tightly in the moment of death.

>flag
You'd better listen to the expert fellas

She was probably padding her resume with PC extra curricular bullshit.

She would have grown to be a globalist cuck like her parents but it's still a shame it happened. Her own parents indoctrinated her in this bullshit, she never stood a chance. Leftists never learn.

Parents killed there own daughter, and just can't understand that. That is soooooo fucked up.

>But Dieter Salomon, the mayor of Freiburg warned people not to "apply perpetrator background for sweeping judgements, but to view it as an isolated incident”.
>Salomon

This ain't no German name

her family also asked for donations for refugees instead of flowers.
can't make this shit up.

>isolated incident
The green party loves this meme.

While I condemn this horrendous crime (if it really happened in the way the media is portraying it), you have to understand the migrant / asylum seekers come from traumatized environments and have never experienced the comfort and love that we know in Europe.

They come from very violent backgrounds so violence is what is known to them. While not approving of such actions we must decidedly answer them in the most Christian way possible: with more love.

Yes, we must love them, the only way to combat violence is with more love. We need to show them the European way, the way of Christianity.

Call me a "cuckold" if you will, but that is what I truly believe.

Punishing the Afghan boy will not bring her back. It won't do anything.

Yes, obviously he needs to be locked up, but then what? We need to find a way to rehabilitate them. It's the only way forward.

RIP to the beautiful girl.

Member when you just killed your enemies instead of giving them a hug?

based

have a (you) for effort

Wow, how racist can you be? She could have been raped and murdered by literally anyone, including a straight, White, conservative, Christian male, it just so happened that she was raped and murdered by a refugee. When we look at the concentration of refugees in the area, factor in their high levels of poverty, and then adjust for their high levels of victimization, it's perfectly fine that this ONE White girl was raped and murdered. Also, if we deport this man for his rape/murder combo, that would set a precedent, and where would we draw the line? Should we deport all refugees who commit any sort of crime?

This right-wing thinking simply cannot be allowed.

>the "they just don't understand rape is bad but we still need to invite hundreds of thousands more to commit more rapes" meme

>Family asked for donations - also for a society that supports refugees

They are outsiders. We don't owe them anything.

I'll agree with you only if this rule applies to native german men as well, hell all white men.

>ywn have a cute gf that only goes out with you because she feels safer that way
I-I could've protected her Sup Forums

How many times is this going to have to happen until Europe drops this stupid refugee meme?

Until Mater Europa is dead.
Don't make our mistakes.

It's scarier when you read this post as if it's serious.
That's when you realise that you would not be surprised if someone said it.

>Yes, we must love them, the only way to combat violence is with more love.
Who is this nigger and why is he using a proxy?

Serves you right

>Imagine that one guy that really loved her, she passed him off because he was "racist." When he said refugees are ruining this country.

>His feels when...

>German men who commit more rape than migrants

LOST

F

More like pic related

GET FICKIED!!

And no news in the (((Lügenpresse))). Gercucks can't know about Ficki. They must sleep. Sleeeep.

Oh, wait.

Someone is waking them up.
Merkel is pissing her hotpants already hahaha

Many many times.

As long as it hits these deluded leftist cunts everything's okay. Nothing of value gets lost and the people will slowly wake up.

I have hope for the future.

It's a double edged sword.

the thing about tolerance is that it should have its limits. Violent rapes and murders should be well past the limits of tolerance.

Tolerance without limits is the way of the cuck.

>Tolerance without limits is the way of the cuck.
*german

Ofcourse. They are ofcourse better then us. Nice way of panicking into some rediculous explanation. German men rape much more then afghan men. Sure. Put on your hotpants and move to Kandahar.

The Breitbart article had this paragraph:

>Police have not revealed whether MissLadenburger had any previous relationship with the migrant or whether they had met at the asylum home she volunteered at.

Why won't they reveal that? I can see an argument for either way.

Oh look a canadian trying to look cute and roleplay his part, fuck you it's getting old.

Please keep them in your house and away from mine.

>more love

The turn the other cheek misinterpretation?

What (((they))) want you to believe:
>Punish me more, I deserve it!

What Jesus meant:
>You can take my life, but you cannot take my faith in God.

Mfw

Haven't seen this sourced so I offer it without comment.

her parents let the land get raped and drowned in rapefugees. at least some justice.

It is true, they asked people to donate to Bangladesh instead.

breitbart.com/london/2016/12/04/recently-arrived-migrant-arrested-after-rape-and-murder-of-eu-officials-teen-daughter/

Till Leftists are extinct.

I feel bad for that girl. Her final moments must have been horrifying.

it was exactly what she wanted

That's the kind of retarded people we have to deal with.
When your own ilk brands you a Nazi for seeing the truth, you got a problem.

Or you don't.
I couldn't give two shits. If it were up to me, they'd all be dead by now, gunned down in their Sharia Shithouses.

We're getting there.
Slowly, but once the match is lit....
BOOM Baby

Rivers of Kebab blood. I dream of pig blood.

this level of white guilt is astounding

Quite honestly every rape and murder done by a refugee should be another nail in the coffin of progressivism but these people and the (((media))) just double down on their tolerance. None of this makes sense! How can people be such useful idiots?

uk.yahoo.com/news/afghan-teen-arrested-over-german-murder-rape-194531719.html

Another good read guys...the hordes from the east know no boundaries. If they can't integrate with western societies values and traditions then they might as well leave.

They can never admit wrongdoing, it would destroy their fragile world view.

Shame there isn't video of it

Does anyone have the Sup Forums crop of this? i lost it in my futa folder

one wasn't enough apparently. better get to work.

fuck germany they're a disgrace to the white race

inb4 m-muh engineering! i mean your country, not the people - your best will move to better countries like america while your heartland rots from within

A fucking leaf, every goddam time

I'm not even surprised, liberal retardation knows no shame. They'll cuck themselves to extinction to signal their tolerance.

> Amy Elizabeth Biehl was a white American graduate of Stanford University and an Anti-Apartheid activist in South Africa who was murdered by black Cape Town residents while a black mob shouted anti-white slurs.

> The four men convicted of her murder were released as part of the Truth and Reconciliation process.

> ... "Supporters of the three men accused of murdering [her]… burst out laughing in the public gallery of the Supreme Court today when a witness told how the battered woman groaned in pain." ...

> Biehl's family supported the release of the men, and her father shook their hands

youtube.com/watch?v=nY0pS9g7hZo

Gotta hand it to them Germans they sure are brave.

Picture related. Afghan man seeks german students for friendly loving relationship

Sorry to break it to you, but the states aren't really that much of an upgrade lol. let's all just move to ireland

Riots weekly, mass rapes daily. But they are peacfull right? Rape and violent crime rose over 1000% almsot over night because of them. They ran away from an uncomfortable situation because they dont want to fight for a free and open society. They jumped at the chance to come the west because they know we will give them sympathy bucks.

Nice bait. Sup Forums is so gulible.

The impression I get is that Germans were beaten in WW2 and then there was a program to make them brainwashed to North Korean levels so they hate themselves.

And the reason why Germans today don't know they're brainwashed is because they have a poor grasp of understanding how comedy can be used as propaganda and they're also autistic as a country, so when they see some jew controlled 'comedian' make fun of racists they are unable to see that it's propaganda because they think if they disagree they hate fun or something.

Basically Germans aren't at the level of the US/UK where they know that comedians are using humour to gaslight people.

Am I right?

Interesting to see international news covering the story. A major German TV news program refused to report on it, claiming it's "too local".

When you kill your enemies, they win.

>How narrow minded can you guys get
Well just as narrow minded as it takes to win this war. Problem is it is our politicians+muslims vs The European people

rape is for niggers and white nigger (russians)

Really sad for Germany. I have no words.

The only thing I can think of is trying to move to another country .

>, mass rapes daily

Where?

Hahahahaha Sup Forums was right again

Genuinely need a 4th reich to rise in Germany...

P A Y T H E T O L L
A
Y

T
H
E

T
O
L
L

I would have had attended and punched the father.

Tagesschau has to select its topics since it is only 15 minutes (and some is reserved for sport). So one murder is not really that significant.

As much as I love gaping the holes of white women with my BBC, these migrants are destroying all the good things us blacks have built up about being the ideal mates. Think about it, we spent decades desexualizing white men while boosting our own niggerness that women start ovulating when they see us but now these middle east jackasses are starting to make white women wary of people with darker skin tones. I'll fight for the white man and remove as many kebabs as need be to return us niggers to the primary desired mate in the west.

>the rape and murder of a medical student, who also worked voluntarily at a refugee centre
>"Maria was for 19 years a singular ray of sunshine for our family, and that she will remain.
>"We thank God for this gift, that he made you with us. We are sure that she is safe with him."
...praise allah?

JUST

>Sorry to break it to you, but the states aren't really that much of an upgrade lol.
Of course they are. First Amendment, Ahmed.

God's world is perfectly just.

20 years in prison.
20 years as prince.

Highs and lows balance.

The nigger doesn't know that God is perfectly just.

What is prison like in Germany?

good riddance. hopefully the refugee is executed too. 2 pieces of trash with one stone.

What prison? The rapist will get an award.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Germany

gatestoneinstitute.org/8663/germany-migrants-rape

Who's responsible I wonder

Get the fuck back to central America troglodyte

German's take everything to extremes.

>Nationalism
>Euro Expansion
>Nationalism
>Expansion
>Recycling
>Solar Power
>Retard Leftism
>Going fast through the check out line.

>Russia

Yfw he probably knows it. By pratice.

>17 year old refugee

he will walk after 2 years in juvenile detention. he probably won't even be deported because he's from an "active war zone"

JUST

OK actually, you get to work, you can even get an apprenticeship etc. If you behave well enough they even let you walk free but you have to sleep in prison

>comments disabled

GERMANY YES!