Answer me this

Answer me this

Why should there be ?

Fuck off leaf.

Because that would remove the incentive of people like me to really apply everything they have to consolidate power and wealth. Sure it sounds 'mean' to you, but it's these sorts of people that create the businesses that best help society and provide the most jobs. Why would you stifle the breadth of business?

Minimum wage protects
Maximum wage punishes

>remove the incentive of people like me
how many millions are you making?

That would only work if you took everyones free will.

Mind your own business.

The filthy rich doesn't earn most of the money by salaries but rather earnings from their assets.

Why should some old white guy be able to have BILLIONS of dollars when some other human is starving on the street. Its not right.

Nothing would stifle innovation and hard work like a maximum wage holy shit what a retarded idea.

Because some pothead written some ((((thought-provoking)))) words on a paper who doesn't know shit about the economy system and wants big money for lazy job.

Because if there was, who would risk it on the r&d of a new product or on performing any sort of dangerous task?

how many millions do you NEED to make?

holy shit this is too marxist for me

Donald Trump said he would take $1 as salary while President.

Explain that?

Because you don't get to tell me how much work I can put into something, lazy syrup nigger.

Every individual has a responsibility to their own survival. We're not obligated to help each other survive.

Ready to have your mind blown? Why is there no average wage?

because the old white guy was smart enough to work and study hard for most of his life to be able to succeed and leave wealth to his dynasty?

A maximum wage wouldn't work but a maximum rate of pay would. Maybe a simple rule like you can't be paid more than a thousand times your lowest paid worker or something

Kill yourself autistic commie leafnigger loser

>i "should" be making x, dindus "need" y, old white guy "shouldnt" be making z because reasons
>its just not right

>anthropomorphizing the fucking economy

When will authoritarians be gassed?

>NEED
I can survive on less than a million so "need" wouldnt be the right word in any case

Have you heard of corruption and tax evasion?

You don't really believe a maximum wage would actually work, do you?

Why should Iceland be resource-poor and Africa resource-right?

Why should the billionaire have to provide for the starving man on the street? It's not right.

The rich don't take wages you fucking retard.

How can wages be real if our maximums aren't real?

There is, it's called being a doctor, lawyer, judge, owning real-estate, Boeing pilot, dentist, banker, etc.

>Answer me this

>Why is there no maximum wage?

Because if there is a maximum wage, people will not strive to be better.

Is there a maximum wage per each "Job Classification"

My question in response:

Why don't you make more than what you do?

managers of large corporations do.

>Angola
Rare proxy

WHAT ABOUT RICH FAGGOTS WHO WERE BORN WITH GOLDEN SPOONS IN THEIR MOUTH LIKE DONALD "SMALL LOAN OF MILLION DOLLARS" TRUMP?!?

>WHY ARE NON-WORKERS SO CONCERNED ABOUT WAGES?

"muh, there are people more intelligent and supperior to me doing more money in a month than I can do in my entire life... THAT'S NOT FAIR, mommy government pls help"

rare

Because that would be called communism

wheres your fucking leaf

Cause the elites and globalists command and Sup Forums obeys

All leafniggers must fucking hang

Why isn't there a maximum speed limit at the olympics?
Why isn't there a maximum amount of dicks OP won't suck?

Why do these faggots participate in society at all? What can anyone offer them?
Go band together in some utopian little commune somewhere.
Why don't they do this?

that is wrong
communism would be when the goverment takes the means of production etc.

Not an argument

So giving your children an advantage you didn't have is a bad thing? Some people will always have an advantage. Deal with it.

That being said, he still took that small million and turned it into billions. What's wrong with that?

capital gains and stock options are not wages

read a book nigger

"old white evil guy with 140+ IQ is doing a lot of money by developing computer softwares for Microsoft while I'm a poor debt slave who wasted tons of money on political science, THAT'S NOT FAIR, I'M NOT A LOSER, THIS GUY HAS WHITE PRIVILEGE, pls government make him fail so I can feel better"

>He unironically thinks those things aren't the same

Back to your containment board at 8gag autistic commie neckbeard leafnigger. Stay mad and scared we will gas every single last one of you commie spergs

didn't you read? because his dad and probably his dad's dad were smart enough to work while the common, vulgar, weak, licentious crowd did nothing but sit on their asses waiting for handout to survive?

>MUH 100% INHERITANCE TAX!
Go jump off a cliff, faggot.

Kill yourself underage commie neckbeard leafnigger

>Why isn't there a maximum speed limit at the olympics?
you can perfom as good as you want at the olympics, but you will not receive more than one gold medal per competition

>let's put a cap on people's dreams

This is why Canada will never succeed at anything.

There already pretty much is. Tax rates for the millionaire class is huge, so instead they get compensation in stock and shit.

How about a law where the salary of someone in a company can only be 50 times higher than the lowest salary of someone in a company.

So the big boss can still earn his millions but he has to increase the wage of his employees accordingly to get even more

Why would you hinder someone from achieving more if he has the intelligence and skills to do so?

Because the guys who have those Billions are exceptional in one way or the other and they need the money to lead the economy. For example if there was a cap on earnings Elon Musk would not have founded Tesla Space X or Solar City because he wouldnt have had the cash to do it.

Some people need those billions to create new companies and push the market in the right direction because they have a clearer perspective of what has to be done. If Gates wouldnt be a billionaire explain to me how this would have worked his personal wealth would be capped by taxes ?

Also the wealth if he dies and gives it to his kids will be taxed again in a few generations it went to the state thats why rich families who want to stay rich have to continue investing the cash and make more.

"pls mommy government, there are a lot of evil guys making tons of money while I'm poor and full of debt, THAT'S NOT FAIR, yes they're working 24/7 in complex stuff that I can't even understand BUT IT'S NOT BECAUSE I'M A LOSER, THEY HAVE PRIVILEGE BUAHHHH"

Because we don't live in a totalitarian state where the government owns everything and decides who gets what.

There are some problems with our lightly regulated system but if you actually believe the alternatives are any better you really need to read more history and be more aware of how things work in other parts of the world.

Because human success should be limitless.

>jew
>white

the flaw with your argument is that Elon Musk is not getting a wage

he owns the company

Because wages are determined by the supply and demand for labour. Why do you beta cuck virgin leftists care what the stock holders of a company pay the CEO to run the company? Is it because you have tiny dicks and are jealous?

Space is a jewish meme

Im pretty sure 99% of people would become successful if they were given loan of ONE MILLION FUCKING DOLLARS dipshit

Because americunt burger flipping retards are brainwashed into thinking its logical. So they serve and defend their slavemasters like nice little sheep do.

you just need maximum tax on maximum income, problem solved

Communists need to get exterminated

What does this law have to do with stock holders money? I don't get it and why should I care?

you mean compensation for success, apparently

I've noticed all the people ITT that are raging about this are most likely making minimum wage but think obe day they'll be rich. Sorry nopre kids. Our lifestyles are destined from b4 we were born. If you were born into poor family you will be poor, if you were born in rich family you will be rich. Nothing can change this unless we enforce maximum wage.

Also you dont get mad at old white men who make BILLIONS of dollars yet you get mad at min wage workers who protest just to get $15 fucking dollars an hour. All they want is a liveable wage. No one should have to work a 40 hour week job and STILL struggle to live.

>leftists
pay your debts first

The CEO that runs the company is an employee that runs the company on behalf of the owners the people that own the stocks. Retarded double digit IQ faggot why do you care if stock holders "overpay" their CEO it's their money

Jesus so many numale autistic leftist mongoloids on Sup Forums lately go back wherever you came from.

Why all hippies always look like bums?

Autistic leafnigger redditor commie subhuman kill yourself

Why should hundreds of thousands of families have food taken off thier tables just so you can feel better about yourself for sticking it to rich people.

Get over yourself.

Niggers should fucking kill that White Man marching with them on Black Life Matters.What an cuck

>why do you care if stock holders "overpay" their CEO it's their money
Because it's "unfair" for some reason. Being on the lower end of the ladder must be frustrating.

Well doesnt matter the ability to get billions in theory is a motivator for many. There shouldnt be a cap or else there is not much to aspire to it will slow down progress.

Good CEOs demand high salaries... companies need to offer this high pay to get the best of the best. Obviously they ARE worth it because these are for profit companies and they wouldn't just hand money out for no reason.

There has to be perks being on the higher end of the ladder or else there would be no point in being higher up the ladder.

But user not every company has shareholders. And I do care for the general good and appropriate life of people in labour for a company.
And 50 times as much than the lowest salary is still really alot

One only needs to look at lottery jackpot winners a decade later to prove how incorrect your statement is. Most jackpot winners are broke 10 years later.

Gas all the leafs.

Wut! A mongol-Finn shit talking about others for being brainwashed retards!! If really robots came inthe form of human beings, it literally be Finns Mongols. Shut the fuck up Pekka

>"if your family is poor you'll be poor"
if you're poor but have a high enough IQ why wouldn't you be able to go to a public library, learn some skills and start some business?
>"you don't get mad at people doing billions"
Why would I? The guy is very successful, probably has a 140+ IQ, works hard and has a lot of knowledge. If he isn't bribing the government or trying to do some Illuminati stuff why should I hate him instead of admiring him?

>muh feels ooga booga

There is no doubt about that. Did I make it sound like I'd disagree?

>WHITE
GOY

>But user not every company has shareholders.
Those who don't normally don't pay salaries in the millions. Besides, those hugh payments aren't salaries on most occasions, they are bonus payments for gained profits.

No, you don't care, stop lying. Leftists are very envious of successful people and want everyone to be as miserable as they are.

Good question leaf. But we should concentrate on the minimum wage and taking 3/4 inheritance off the super rich.

> muh gorillion debts

but money after a certain point is not a motivator anymore.

how do you explain the fuck ups by managers that received millions. take ackermann as an example. he is getting sued now to give his bonus back to the company because of all the trouble he caused.

>but money after a certain point is not a motivator anymore.
Have you ever had someone offer you a million euro payment? Getting six- or twelvefold sounds a lot better, even if you passed the six-figure mark.

The eternal leaf

Because all humans are not equal.

If they were equal, there wouldn't be multiple cultures after all.