Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUCK, so close too

f

please nuke us

F

also the mail-in votes still unchecked

why don't you fucking fight for a fucking change ?

when they bring niggers and sand rapist just murder them
all of them
there is no time for peace and diplomacy
it's time for a fucking war

Europe need to bleed again

Yeah do that and end in jail like Breivik. Have fun

F

F

>lose election
>"muh rigged"
>election is redone
>"muh glue"
>election is redone
>lose by more

The original vote was closer

yeah but what about the electoral college

checkmate Bellendkins

Once the revolution explodes jails will fall

>be a tripfaggot
>lose at life

Hue. Not that I expected anything to change.
Good luck in 4 years.

my point stands

FIGHT BACK PLS

FFFFFFFF

This 100%

Sup Forums faggots didn't fucking red-pill enough
Literally - If MORE effort was put into producing memes about the election, exposing the opponent like we did with trump for months on end

WE COULD HAVE WON

No i didn't mean exposing trump, i mean't exposing the opponent on the 2016 US election and that was hillary

tbf people who cry RIGGED after every fucking election should be culled

this would be real democracy

Austria is a small, minor nation of only 8 million.
There wouldn't be any rigging in such a small insignificant country in my own opinion

I mean it could happen, so it's good to keep our eyes open, but this rigging meme is going too far. Deporting rig-yellers is the least we can do, they just don't understand democracy and are a burden on our societies

A win in Austria might not mean anything by itself but it might start a domino effect in say France or Germany.

Myeah, however there was no "IT WAS RIGGED" bullshit happening coming from the left during Brexit, Only seemed to appear from the U.S Election

I wonder if the normies are right - What if we are the right-wing equivalent of the left's SJWs

F

atleast we had finnish hero today.

PRAISE
PRAISE
PRAISE

Brevik gets vidya and letters from sluts.

Domino effect already started from U.S election

Doesn't quite make up for a whole nation election, My Czech friend

No it doesn't. Since you are a tripfag you are automatically wrong you double nigger.

I respect Van der Bellen desu

>tfw this shit will happen all over Europe

austrians are mentaly ill my friend no helping to them. they literaly blocked roads on borders becuase we have nuclear powerplant near them. they actualy though we gonna shut it down becuase of them. lol. now they are buying our energy and even from that plant. what a joke.

they managed it once

The good news is, atleast we know now that 48% of the country IS indeed Anti-Immigrant

Indeed

Btw when's the next Czech Elections

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

>here was no "IT WAS RIGGED" bullshit happening coming from the left during Brexit
Are you sure? I do remember some lunatic that thought it was rigged but I might be wrong

People are getting more and more self-absorbed and self righteous in general, they're led to think that the whole world shares or should share their value and beliefs. I'm a journalist so I like blaming facebook and its algorhythms, but traditional media are just as guilty, very few companies give half a shit about impartiality, but the tide is changing hopefully

year

As far as i'm concerned, i didn't witness and lefty liberals during brexit saying it was rigged.
If they did, it certainly wasn't on this type of scale as US or Austria

And what you said is 100% true, the future seems uncertain

sick