Seriously, the bullying against Romanian members of this community is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against Romanian members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Romanian are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Romanian man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Hungarians get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call an Romanian man a "gypsy"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Romanian man that they are a "gypsy"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/7htJSBx
discord.gg/95ubGk5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

honestly romanians are way better than lots of eastern euro shitskins

can confirm
t. huwhyte man
discord.gg/7htJSBx

>tfw

I like Romanians. And no one gets it worse than the Swedes on this board, not even Turks anymore.

Just jews attacking and dividing, take it from me.

>American
>white

We are all brothers, and Romanians were some of the nicest people (not to mention hottest grills) I meet when I go to Europe. Croats are a close second.

Stop whining, i don't ever think we will be uncucked in the eyes of Sup Forums, even if we remove kebab. We can just hope Canada, Germany or Austria takes the title.

thank you amerifriend

Romania (valachia+moldova) = thieves, lazyfags and whores specially that cancerous shithole of a capital Bucharest.
Transilvania = hard working, noble, educated, the true master race and should be an independent state or ruling over the rest so we can grow into best country in the area.
Tbh I would keep only the super hot moldavian bitches and export the rest into the black sea

salut reddit

> Swedes and Germans does not get bullied

Though I don't agree, there's no need for us nordics to fight amongst ourselves, I see your point.

Don't bother OP, who ever attack us is either uneducated or stupid.

thanks my fellow nordic
hope you one day will be as white as us

Romanians have had a hard time historically; they've had the boot of virtually every Empire on them.

The Romanians I have met fall into two categories:

1) Respectable and noble Christians.

2) Tramps, thieves and criminals.

Why is there such a high proportion of the latter group, OP?

We had a pogrom on Romanians here. I mean every race lives in my local city, but the locals literally started a pogrom against the Romanians.

I can confirm this.

True Romanians are pretty nice, and deserve more respect from Sup Forums. I'm also worried about Armenians, I don't think they are being treated fairly here.

It's like elementary school. Instead of dealing with your own problems at home you start bullying the poor kid in class, seeing his sadness makes you ignore your own problems

I support you 100% my blond Nordic brother.

every country gets bullied here

Just ask yourself: Who gains from dividing us? Who gains from excluding members from a discussion?

Romania is Kenny
Finland is Cartman
Norway is Stan
Denmark is Kyle
Estonia is Butters
Sweden is Token

Who?

Romanians are mostly hated by Hungarians as far I have noticed

You need to start posting pictures of typical romanians. Proof to the table. You have to understand all we associate with Romania are the gypsies that come from your land to our streets to beg and steal. You do understand? This is very logical what is happening, and it is also very logical how you can act in this situation.

We welcome german and swedish women (and men)who wish to preserve their white race away from muslims and negros. You won't get arrested here for hate speech.

>Just ask yourself: Who gains from dividing us? Who gains from excluding members from a discussion?

Good question, especially that we are all user here.

And by Jews of course but that apply for all Gentiles.

Its a mutual friendship as you could see.

It's the " Salvam Clujul de Bucuresti " meme .

White as fuck, Finland-kun.

>rasa inferioara probabil amestec de turc, tigan si slav
>vara a trecut si el e tot aici

Stai jos ai 2

unde plm sunt uratii astia?

dacians were vikings desu

we nordic master race get bullied and although its unpleasant remember pic related, they cant help it

Here's a few beauties . Best white women.

>Gypsy is hungry and freezing

Media: Romani

>Gypsy is stealing, smuggling, murdering or raping

Media: Romanian.

>when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth

If that was true Finland would have became a mongolian khanate by now.

>Nordic race anymore
>Sweden
>Literally an Isis training and resting place
>Swedish politicians shit on your culture and force multiculturalism
Nice try, you're getting nuked once EU falls.

t.ahmed "just waiting for my bus to germany" assad

what's up with this romania is nordic thing, i'm not familliar with it at all

You have my respect Romania.

i dated 2 Romanian some whilst living in Germany. They were amazing woman.

Have you ever met an Armenian?

Bucharest - thieves, gypsies, dirty as fuck, literally founded by a sheepherder
Cluj - beautiful, cultural, great history, full of civilized nice high energy people

>"Meme" - not corrupt politicians impairing the infrastructure and keeping Transilvania from becoming glorious

Hello?

i'm not sure if everyone in this thread saying nice things about romania is trolling or not

Literally a sea of gypsies.

Sa traiti maria ta Regili Cioabâ!

FUCK ROMANIANS
HUNGARIAN 4 LIFE

It's just an innocent meme my fellow Aryan kin.

You guys are better than Eastern Europe by far. Don't complain though, at least you get responses better than: POO

The Nordic Brothers needs to stay together. Norway, Denmark, Finland, Iceland and Romania we are one happy Brotherhood

discord.gg/95ubGk5

cluj - full of progressive people.
buc - the soul of romania

?

brother the eternal anglo is turning us against eachother open your eyes

Ar least you guys are generally better than serbposters

triggered on the internet in 2016
for being called a gypsy
k

THEY ARE SHIT GYPSIES

It think it has two anwsers:
Firstly, it is kind of a culture within these boards. Shitposting about others bcause of their flag. We`ve all done it.

Secondly, there are ppl trying to undermine this board. No question about it. They dont stop at friendly banter but try to actively destroy a discussion. I`ve experienced that time and again here as well.

mah black brother

I smell aryan swede

huh let's go steal some shit and live in the woods

my cracka

I should not be bullied for being half-Romanian because my mother is Szekely and it's not my fault her home town is part of Romania now

what age is ur mum 100 years old?

Muh nigga!

>it's a gyps pretending to be human episode

Wow i didn't know that romanians are nordic and roman just like us, dont let the anglos divide us.

>it's a prototard runs out of potatoes episode

I think if anything you should be made fun of more for this.

nordo-daco-thraco-geto-roman, to be precise

>INB4 A fucking leaf

Take a hike gypo. If you can't handle the bantz then fuck off and lurk untill you can.

Oh look, it's this thread again.

Go home Romania, and take your sigoynere with you.

O frunză!

Meanwhile in a non mandela affected world

FUCK OFF GYPSY

Fuck off Romanian. You are europe's niggers and no one likes you.

Totally agree. Guys, Romanians are white. Period. Stop the bullying.

Pic related.

Era pt țiganul ăsta ardelean:

A friend of mine is the only real Romanian I know and he's one of those adopted kids from those disgusting commie children homes from the 90s.

He's cool though, but your gipsys are worse than asscancer desu

TOPKEK

Oh look, you called me a leaf. Maybe I too should create an autistic post that boils down to "Stop calling me a gypsy! I can't handle it and it hurts my feelings!". Don't you have copper pipes to steal?

Romania please come back. We need you against the Hungarian menace

t. balkanian bro

Need some random isles between Norway and Finland

>soul of Romania
>visiting even for a day makes you depressed angry and tired from all the negativity & agressivity clogging up there, literally no one smiling on the street, literally everyone eyeing and judging, maybe you'll end up without your wallet too if not super careful or with your car wrecked due to reckless retards driving like in india.
>but we waz romans and shiet - sure then got mixraced from hundreds of years of turkish occupation, slav inbreeding and gypsy slowly ruining what remained of the pure blood & culture.
Compare that to Transilvania's awesome helpful population, little to no gypsies to be found, impressive architecture and glorious past ( place of birth of greatest king to have lived in central europe )

>mfw national holiday is when you stole the rich beautiful land of the true aryans. ( P.S. Everyone here thinks the same and we celebrated when Romanian troops got btfo'd from here during first world war)
We don't hate you, we just don't like you because you're truly different and keeping us down - united only by language ( which you can barely speak btw )

>white
>gypsy
How is Ahmed's cock?

Are you sure?? Or you are just uneducated??

I'm not trolling.

When will He get reincarnated?
We need somebody like him today to truly Make Romania Great Again, and to get rid of the gypsies.

bozgor detected!
still living in the 19'th century?
Q:What is worse than a gypo ?
A: a hungaryan gypo !

>displaying the result of kidnapped white rape slaves

shameless

Kek'd It always amuse me how desperately trying the romulis to create history to themselves. After all they cant just teach the kids: Boys it all begin with a big heist in 1919. First they are ancestors of the roman empire, now nordic. really makes you think...

Germanystan try to call out merkel for genocide and then call us names

*clap clap* You totally proved me wrong.

I can find blond blue-eyed girls even among the beaners in Mexico, or the "white" Argentinians.

"Stop the bullying plox".

You are just a weak gypsy. Everyone in this board is bullied. If you can't handle it, GTFO.

every time this thread gets many replies , every time it baffles me

Here:

t-thanks friend

my fat brother

Daily reminder that Europa is rightful Dacian clay