How the fuck did we let this happen? Why aren't these people shot on sight?

How the fuck did we let this happen? Why aren't these people shot on sight?

youtube.com/watch?v=2X-PgHSZh6U

>How the fuck did we let this happen?

You tell me Kraut

Trannies should be nothing more than fucktoys, if allowed to exist.

No one liked or saw the video. Chill out.

We don't shoot them because we live in a democracy.

There are plenty of guys who want to fuck trannies. What are they complaining about?

>That title
Yes I would only date people of the opposite gender I find attractive. How is that a bad thing?

They're not Chads.

>We don't shoot them because we live in a democracy.
You realize this is actually an argument against democracy right?

this, chad can fuck a real girl so why would he settle for a fake one?

>"DUDE I'VE GOT LONG HAIR SO THAT MAKES ME A GIRL AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT I WILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!"
These are the men who want to use the same public toilets as your daughter.

> tfw I have a trans fat black retarded girlfriend with a big dick

They don't want the creepy rejects who fetishize them.

They want tall, straight, athletic men who consider them to be women.

No, it's an argument for freedom of speech. You know, the foundation of western society?

This is seriously some bullshit, saying that if people don't want to date them that they are bias, racist, etc....

It's like, get over yourself, fool.

If someone doesn't want to date you, then they don't want to date you.

You don't want to be forced to date someone that you don't like, so stop trying to shame people that dont want to date you.

ffs, can these people not into basic empathy and reciprocity?

>How the fuck did we let this happen?
You lost the war, that's how

he's just mad cause no one wants to date him so he thinks shaming people will cause them to change their views

i would actually only fuck him, dating goes a little too far. imagine going to restaurant with this dude

The fuck do you care what they do? Are they pinning you down and raping your ass? No, well shut the fuck up then.

If they look like this, then it makes sense

>I still can't pass so i have to shame people into acting like they are attracted to me

ok mr normal person totally not having second thoughts about a life changing descicion and now trying to pass off the blame to someone else

thats the whole point. he is an ugly tranny, he will not get anyone that looks like brad pitt. and as he doesnt want to settle for a some average beta dude he tries to shame people into fucking him or something like that.

would smash btw

This guy is actually dating a girl. The only trans thing about him is the fact that he's a huge faggot

>They don't want the creepy rejects who fetishize them.
Can't really blame them desu.

>can these people not into basic empathy and reciprocity?
Nope because their shtick is being consumed entirely in egotism.

The rejection in the comments warms my heart.

>You wouldn't date a trans-person because of how they look or because they were once a man so that makes it discriminatory
What if the person wants a family?

>"lesbian women with penises"

Uh the one in the picture could.

>That voice
Kek.This is fucking pathetic

Why do you complain. This shit made Trump prez. I used to think that it was fascists manipulating the masses that got them elected but it's obvious now that it's the corruption and failings of the left trying to sell their communist idologies to grab power as an utopian dream we should all strive for.

What I find hilarious that when people read animal farm they are not able to make the connection between the dogs and the fact that they are the new generation of social studies students.

No, you pretending to be a woman is discrimitory against real fucking women, you KOOK.

i agree. but the one in the video cant and so it is for the majority of these people

>ywn fuck the shit out of alchemy chan
why live

>Trans woman gay
Can someone translate?

Not being attracted to fat people and trans freaks is the result of social conditioning, but being gay is totally not a choice because reasons, for fucks sake, they just twist concepts and logic and make shit up as they go along.

Is mental gymnastic a subject nowadays in the school? Oldfag here?

this. the more this shit is pushed in society the more the average citizen will just vote for someone who stands for traditional family and values. They don't even have to have policies that appeal to them.

This faggot has created a double standard.
>Can't Pick Gender at Birth, therefore must waste thousands of dollars on useless therapy.
>Accuses people who did not pick there sexual preferences of being discriminatory.

What a fucking hypocrite. I don't know for sure. But maybe Hitler was on to something when he executed all of those LGBTQFAG people.

Basically if you're not attracted to men, obese women or transexual niggers you are discriminating against them. We wouldn't want that now, would we goyim?

Man with long hair

--

Maybe I should transition... I do pass well...

It's hard to decide.

All tranny abominations must fucking hang

>Be a dyke
>Get shit from the hetero community for hating penis for literal centuries
>Finally have some semblance of freedom to abstain from cock and get to enjoy all the pussy you want with relatively little backlash
>Now if you refuse to fuck people with penises you are a transphobic bigot

>Lesbians now either need to suck cock or they're just as bad as Christian homophobes

Feels good, man.

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

the fact that she has a penis makes the thing so hot

We can still kick his ass. That has nothing to do with our democracy.

What we can not do, is disrupt public places, block roads, and burn down business because of him.

Kill your self my man

Not even a retard would want to fuck him. He is not even convincing in the slightest.

Yah your right. I guess we should secretly promote his crap so that way we can create a further rejection of liberalism.

Good Lord my Eyes.

>when not even layers of makeup can hide the 5 o'clock shadow

Other people do not owe you love, they don't owe you a relationship. The world is a sad lonely place

If you can't find happiness from within you will never find it in others.

This applies equally to tranny faggots and every man here bitching about how they can't find a women.

Really gets those neurons firing

i.e. any choice you make is discriminatory... the act of choosing is haram. Obviously the only way to be good is to do as we are told. Fuck you lefties and your cowardice. Keep refusing to take any responsibility and those of us who do will take the earth.

ayyyyy rare

got a passport?

The jews - I mean the allies won WW2

Yes, what he actually means is "I'm a delusional and mentally ill man wearing a dress"

>Can't really blame them desu.
Why? you sound like a prideful, picky, whiny tranny.

If someone thinks you're hot and fetishizes you and wants to fuck you, you let them. What a bunch of horse shit.

but the point of dating is finding a partner with whom you reproduce. Dating a tranny is same as throwing removing yourself from a gene pool

>Dating a tranny is same as removing yourself from a gene pool
fix'd

i'm fucking sick and fucking tired of this labeling fucking shit .

here is a guy/girl showing himself as a girl. but has a dick so it's a guy ? a gay guy?

all this fucking labels.

if you like someone you like someone.

but if you're fucking crazy you're crazy. I'm sure this guy has the crazy in heaps.

fuck off faggot.

If you are going thru your "trans" phase, can you at least try to look like a fucking woman? This just looks like an abomination for fucks sake.

Nah bro

Kek

I feel sorry for this guy. Disliked his video regardless

that's what they are, potato nigger

>the uglier the tranny the further left-wing they are

really fires up those synapses of yours

WHHHYYY DID WE LET THIS HAPPEN
AAAAAAAAAAFUCKING IM GONNA BREAK A CHAIR

in moments like that i love living in this poor hell hole

Republic, not Democracy

What if i want a kid? a biological kid?

I can't believe the arrogance of these god damn people. It's now discriminatory for straight men to not be attracted to dicks. Where is all the outrage about gays not liking vag? Oh well, as long as this victim culture exists it will ensure gets a second term.

This desu

>Timestamp is from April
Nice try faggot, we aren't falling for your (((tricks)))

>liking men is a choise
>not liking black women is rasist

An insane faggot in a dress is still just an insane faggot in a dress, no matter how psychotic he is.

re

Sadly someone has to discriminate at some point. It's the reason I don't walk down the street shoving sticks up my ass while trying to fist squirrels

Got up from my chair for fucking nothing...

>where is all the outrage about gays not liking vag
I've seen people post screens from tumblr/facebook/whatever of feminists complaining about that and how its sexist. Didn't save any or I would post them

You can't legislate sexual attraction, FFS.

is this true?

A guy who chops off his dick becomes a male eunuch, not a female.

/fit/ btfo

((("""Her"""))) jaw looks like a cinder block.

Fat people are ugly.

Disabled people are gross.

>Found out girlfriend was barren after 4 years
>I'm the asshole for breaking up when I want a family

Might as well been fucking a tranny for all the wasted time.

>not wanting to fuck men is discrimination

These people are insane

>come on goyim, you need to all be gay, lesbian, and trans so that only refugees have babies
>if you adopt it better not be white goyim! think of the sad black children that need a home!

In the modern political climate, science is a hate crime.

So do I but the question is, do you want to be degenerate and fucked up for the rest of your life just because it turns you on?

would not fuck that boipucci but would consider kissing if I were drunk and he looked feminine enough

no homo tho, pls don't bully

day/month/year is how EUfags write it

I said no. Because I want children of my own genes, with a wife. ROFL with that "arguments" and "logic" of that. Women have hymen, which makes kids possible.

You, as a trans person, you do not have a hymen. Genitals have nothing to do with it.

These people will believe absolutely anything as long as it will either make them out to be a victim or make them feel better about themselves.

Doesn't turn me on, I just act and like looking female.

I probably won't do it, but who knows.

>freedom of speech
>Foundation of western society
Explain standing rock and the live fire rounds being used there recently then faggot

>If someone thinks you're hot and fetishizes you and wants to fuck you
Yeah that must be nice, kind of.
>you let them.
Yeah. Or not.

kek Sup Forums thinks trannies are degenerate, but seems like half of Sup Forums would use them as fucktoys as long as they admit to being mentally ill faggots while they suck their dicks.

They might be mentally ill but most supposedly just want to be treated as women (and being fetishized isn't that). But really most just want an attractive guy to date them instead of some guy who just though he might have a shot with them because he sucks at real girls.

That tranny in the vid has a gf though, this is just the craziest shit. Why even.

How is it even possible to pass that badly?

What happens when they eventually develop technology to let them look passable+attractive and have babies?

>he thinks free speech is the foundation of society and not the traditional family unit
Back to where ever you came from, boy

That thing has lovely hair, all that hair product should light up nicely

I've been here since oktober or so. Waiting for the ice to melt, so I take the spring ferry back...

so I can* take

>you bigot! gay/trans can't change! it's the way they born!
>oh but if you are straight you need to change and learn how to love cocks

nice logic