Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jSviPKxwnx4&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

always a leaf

HAHAHAHHAHAHA
SPOT ON FRIEND
WOW!

Where did everything go so right?

fedora, eternal symbol for the atheists, becomes symbol for candidate supported by religious groups at large.

How does that make sense?

It's a symbol of cringe and reddit. Trump is the reddit candidate ever since Sup Forums turned into r/the_donald

all the fedora people i have met supported hillary or bernie, all atheist hate trump so fuck off

>things making sense
It's like you're new to the internet.

But r/the_donald literally started as a Sup Forums colony

Maybe they seem fedora to you but in actual society you are the fedora

>a distant rustling in the distance
>trees shed themselves bare
>the ground is thick
>the grass is covered
>we know what must be done
>its long overdue

Day of the rake soon leaf

Kill all leafniggers

Get on my level plebs

Clearly then you are here from reddit since that Sup Forums colony is the reason that Sup Forums became reddit right now. If you remember pol from before the Donald you would not be saying that

Sooper meme friend, fuck nerds! Books are for losers!

>let's ignore sandersforpresisent

#notmy/pol/

>a distant rustling in the distance

JUST

Makes no sense. All the fedora-wearing intellectual wannabes voted for Hillary Clinton.

>winning the election
>cringy

You still aren't getting it

Yes, a bunch of fat, useless fedora tippers actually squared up and helped elect a guy whos goals are to rebuild their infrastructure, secure their borders, and bring jobs back to their country? What part of that is funny?

haha nice try

A FUCKING LEAF
AHHAHAHAHAHA...HOLY SHIT
LIKE...AHHAHAHAHHAA..WHAT...THE....FUCK.........A LEAF!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD....HAHHAHA....JESUS.....CHRIST....MOHAMMAD....(PEACE BE UPON HIM)......AN...ACTUAL....FUCKING....LEAF....ON.....A......FLAG....LIKE….LITERALLY….AN…ACTUAL……HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..”COUNTRY’S”….FLAG….WHAT….THE….ACTUAL….FUCK…..HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...OH GOD....I'M.....I'M DYING....HAAHAHAHHAHA....I CAN'T....I CAN'T BREATHE.....HAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!
LIKE….WHAT…LE…FUCK….HHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…A..FUCKING…..LEAF!!!!!.....OF….ALL…HAHAHHAHAHHA…THE….THINGS….A…….LEAF!!!!!!!...HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..WHAT……WERE…..THEY….THINKING!!!!!!!!
LMAOOOOO….JUST….FUCK….HAHAHHAHAHAHA….MY….FLAG…UP!!!!!!!!!

>he doesn't know Sup Forums started r/the_donald

I think we broke him

>Fedora memes
>Normie
We all know you made this in paint.

Can you be more assblasted?

Trump won the election not you silly. Besides being fedora or cringey is a way of acting, it does not matter what candidate you support eg pic

leaf why u so butthurt bout bein a leaf

>normies making fun of themselves

You okay there piggy?

>A

>It's a symbol of cringe and reddit.

Which is why all the boards there save for one that has constantly been censored despise him.

Women actually like MAGA hats. Shows that the man isn't a complete and utter wimpy baby and has intelligence.

Laughing at yourself won't do any use leaf

Yo this is literally the opposite of reality. Typical Alinsky-ite reverse psychology.

>atheists voted for trump
nah

Stupid fucking leaf, we at #Sup Forumsnation wear BASED trilbys not gay le Reddit army fedoras.

OP btfo

>71%
OY VEY

Ftfy

lol newfag. Its like when tumblr tried to invade Sup Forums. They thought they were so herioc attacking the cancer of the internet but Sup Forums just ended up infecting them without flinching.
Sup Forums tried to invade reddit but reddit just ended up invading them.

kek this is the real one

>that Jew wall for Clinton

its a copypasta newfags

>FUCKING

lol

There were real life actual fedora wearers at Clinton rallies this year. Trump people seem like they shop at the spectrum of JC Penny - Brooks Brothers.

>the reason that Sup Forums became reddit right now.

You're obviously new as fuck because people have been namedropping the reddit boogeyman around here for years now.

Yup

Fedoralords are attracted to communism because it was designed for losers

>merely pretending: the post

The only guy I ever knew irl who wore a fedora is now a transsexual.

It's not the same people.

Who are those 24% of Jews and what game are they playing at?

You ever see a Bernie rally?
It's like a numale convention.

funny but simply not true. maga hats are too mainstream to be as edgy as a fedora. now in canada maybe... which makes me wonder about mine

you're still a fucking leaf

lol.
>Women actually like fedoras. Shows that the man isn't a complete and utter jerk and has intelligence and class.
Fedora does not mean atheism to normies. It means that cringey kid that shows up to conversations uninvited and voices his opinion very loudly without anyone caring eg about religion or politics

FPBP

fuck off plebbitfags. It was started by redditfags who happened to post here. If you ever un ironically visit that site you should stop browsing Sup Forums. You are cancer.
Sanders is the plebbit candidate.

not really, chads, veterans, taxpayers and christians used those maga hats,

FEDORA=BERNIE SUPPORTER

btw leafs are trying so hard to be australia
i have to admit its kinda cute

all the fat cringey autists I see only want to talk about their edgy right wing opinions

>admitting to your irl friends that you visit chans

>mfw when I like fedoras but i'm a right-wing catholic

fuck off newfag.

It's true though

>Fedora does not mean atheism to normies
fedora just means hat to normies, dumb leaf

kek, most fedoras I knew became Bernie cucks, so I dunno what you're talking about, leaf.

why would i do that

no it means cringe to normies. holy fuck do you ever go outside

It's hard enough for us decent hardworking leafposters as it is you fucking cum gargling transgook faggot!

>2017

>all the bootyblasted alt-redditors ITT
kek

It has no association to normies other than being an old-style hat. It may mean something in leaf land, but leaf land isn't a real country anyway.

>2017

literally all the normie memes on 9gag and facebook and wherever they go make fun of fedoras
t. normie

>fedora, eternal symbol for the atheists, becomes symbol for candidate supported by religious groups at large.

Because alt-right is heavily populated by reformed fedoras desperately trying to distance themselves from their pasts.

These are people who were atheists before it was cool, once it was cool and ruined by a swarm of faggots, they had to find a new identity to cling to. Enter Sup Forums.

Take your own advice autist. The only place that fedoras have a bad rep is autist havens online like reddit

seriously though why do you have a leaf on your flag?

atheists were always a swarm of faggots

Good job, OP. Bait that probably took you two minutes to make ended up triggering a bunch of autists for over an hour.

reminder that Sup Forums has been colonized by pic related

>9fag

Leafs really do live in la-la land, don't they?

>leftist necktie

thanks. im making another one ill be posting in 30 mins or so

>fedoras: beta males who desperately virtue signal to get laid
>not clinton supporters or bernouts

Before the mid 00s nobody gave a fuck about atheists and atheists didn't give a fuck about letting you know they were atheists.

>Online sites
I've worn a fedora a few times. No reaction at all from normies go outside autistic faggot

>I've been seeing this all over my normie feeds lately
proofs

lol they just laugh at you from behind your back. when im out with the lads we make fun of people for far more petty things like show choice so obv a fedora would be fucking hilarious

FUCK borders and laws n shiet

>Out with the lads
Sorry mate I look good in hats they'd be nothing to mock

lmao i bet you look mad classy

wrong thread?

Yeah I'm Irish too, if I saw a fat disgusting slob in his twenties walking around with a fedora on, I would cringe internally. You're not distinguished looking, you look like a dickhead.

Also not all trump voters are neck beards, but all neck beards are trump voters. Plus trump is honest to god a shit person and will be a shit president too. Too bad there isn't a candidate though who is hard centre that can kill identity politics yet, but I'm sure they will emerge soon.

I do i'm a sullen bastard but people always compliment me on my looks

fuck communism and fuck white people

>Autistic person on Sup Forums
>Normie
Pick one Also im skinny and second I just like the hat keep crying.

Yeah, this guy really strikes me as a fedora enthusiast.
youtube.com/watch?v=jSviPKxwnx4&feature=youtu.be