Holy shit

Driving through California near Bakersfield. See one of these billboards literally every 5 miles. They weren't even trying to hide it anymore. This is not a meme. Trump was right.

Other urls found in this thread:

calendow.org/vota/
mobile.twitter.com/jrtran
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bakersfield here please nuke us theres so many of them i dont think we can hold them off for any longer

I'm sorry user but this shit has gotten to fucked for even the god-emperor himself to unfuck. We must amputate immediately to save the rest of us.

San Diego here, further south then you guys and I don't see these billboards. In fact, if you go as far down as San Ysidro you still don't see these billboards. What's wrong with latinos that the further away from Mexico they are the bigger they try to project Mexico? You have to go back!

Bay Area here I see those signs all over.

I can't wait to graduate college so I can leave this spic infested shithole of degeneracy

we need to dox whoever put these up

>Bakersfield

>being proud of having cartel tattoos

How exactly do people defend this? I'd love to hear someone twist this to mean anything but an attempt to takeover the US

I was thinking about living in Bakersfield for a year
Is this a bad idea

I'm sorry, what does ¡Vota! mean?

>tfw liberals will see this as ok and will call you a racists for saying anything about it
fuck those guys, they should go to Europe if they want to live like that, don't make US like Europe

I've seen two in Chico. I lol every time I drive by them.

Notice the A! is crossing out the E on the billboard.

Can confirm, see these near stockton everyday

>>Maybe it was a campaign for ¡Jeb!

I dont understand what the billboard is trying to say

San diegan, can confirm

Most of the mexicans here just dont give a fuck

Pls respond

cultural invasion of stupid, uneducated spics

What did they mean by this?

Here's the website of the organization responsible, they listed some guy's email at the bottom of the article: calendow.org/vota/

no idea because the last thing they do is pick up their fucking garbage

I left Bakersfield for beautiful Crestline, CA and haven't looked back, it's fucking amazing up here and I haven't seen a single spic in years unless I'm forced to travel down the mountain

Email listed is for Jonathan Tran. Here's his Twitter: mobile.twitter.com/jrtran

>Not knowing day one of high school Spanish
>Not knowing about upside down Spanish exclamation points

I went to Crestline once w/ this girl I was dating and her roommate. I was trying to get w/ the roommate, some random lesbian was also trying to get with the roommate, and my date was jealous and kept trying to hit on the random lesbian chick.

San Diegan here too There's a few out in El Cajon, but that's honestly not surprising given how big of a shithole it is out here

Humboldt here, can anyone sell me some drugs lol

"Illegals" are just a pretense for the lie. These illegals didn't vote, they don't care. But their existence makes it so cuckold whites think they're being outvoted. This is how a rigging happens.

California went red.

If they want so badly to turn California into Mexico, then why did they bother to leave in the first place?

I can't find a Mexican to sell me any

As an east coaster who almost never comes into contact with Mexicans, I get the impression that they believe they never left to begin with. They think the Southwest is theirs, don't they?

Interesting hypothesis. We can be certain the left will never demand a recount in California.

They could only afford 1 of those billboards here in LA. The spent their entire budget getting one on Temple.

Why the fuck would I bother learning that shit? What's communicated here by beaners isn't even real spanish, it's like some creole pigeon grunted peasant spanish, it sounds fucking awful

sounds positively degenerate man, keep that shit out of here if possible

Who do they think pays for their gimmedats? White people are fleeing CA by the millions.

Got them in santa clara too

Because just north of the border IS Mexico to them.

Shut the fuck up you pussy divisive shill

Best solution

they'll follow you everywhere you go, in time, believe me, for some reason they hate living around their own

In spanish you put the exclamation point and the beginning upside down and at the end, same for question marks.

>California
>Part of Mexico
Pick two and only two

I hope the next earthquake sinks your dirty shitpile of a state into the ocean

I see them in town as well. I know there are 2 or so driving down towards Gridley.

nuke all sanctuary cities

"VOTE" is a polite, formal way of literally commanding "go vote!". Vota is the familiar way of saying it and is less polite. Add in the hand and its affirming the assertiveness and making it a strong personal command. The funny part is, the way this is done its almost certainly telling illegals to not give a shit and try to vote (viva la revolucion!)

It's a shithole, I visited it while working in the area, literally white trash, gangs, and farms

It amazes me that just a quarter century ago California was about 60% white (non-Hispanic) and still generally considered a good place to live

VOTE IN SPANISH = VOTE
IS THIS PEOPLE STUPID?

there's nothing wrong with "white trash", still vastly preferable to live around than non-whites

Bakersfield was red this year, if anything nuke LA and SF.

I like it here. Just stay northwest or southwest

The election is over though...

>IS THIS PEOPLE STUPID?

Yes. They is.

Thats literally a poster of a music group !vota!

Whats the problem?

Seen one in Modesto the other day.

Not bad I like it, the other guy was right.

Stay out of south east.

It's super boring there. But nice houses. My aunt got herself a new 5 bed 3 bath two-story for ~$275k and her neighbors are either other old people or young but married couples looking to raise their kids. You could probably get the same plus a pool for ~$300k.

I thought everyone already knew about this. Oh well

'Vote' in Spanish would be a subjunctive, as in 'I wish you would vote'. 'Vota' is an imperative, as in '(you) vote.'

>still generally considered a good place to live
By whom? It's not an exaggeration in the slightest to say that it is part of the third world.

Checkout OilDale then, you'll probably like it

>catholics voting for hillary

carlsbad here can confirm

The imperative form of votar (to vote).

I don't think the Virgin Mary wants to be on a billboard that promotes vandalism, vote fraud, and illegal immigration.

IE here ready to engage

timmy?

I've been trying to figure out what ivota could mean

>leave Mexico

>claim California is oppressing you

gee maybe in reality you are the same fucking shit you were running away from.

for some reason