Anyone else totally demoralized regarding Europe?

I feel like it's completely hopeless at this point. Demographic reality even for post-Brexit Britain is too much to handle.

What's the good news? What are we fighting for, after all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vnDsAqfTWWE
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/germany-40-percent-migrant-background/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Genocide is the only hope. Marine Le Pen will into Genocide

For Europe? Sure.

For Portugal? No, and that's the only country I care about. Granted, the economy is shit and the political class is useless but at least the Portuguese will exist a hundred years from now.

Europeans have to wake up. They're not gonna listen to americans. Most euros fucking hate americans. If it doesn't happen, well then i guess europe is fucked.

Worry about the united state firstmost.

what a jewish post

The referendum in Italy will probably fail, which is a good thing for us.

Stay positive, user. Any survival expert will tell you that a negative attitude in a crisis can literally kill you. Staying hopeful keeps you alive.

I'm feeling fine.

There is no hope. They've dug their graves. Importing thousands upon thousands of foreigners who cannot and will not assimilate into their culture. Who are breeding like crazy. Europe as we knew it will cease to exist. These "refugees" won't go back to their countries after the fighting stops. They are there to conquer Europe. And the governments are letting them.

Goodbye Europe. There will never be another you.

I'd fuck a taureness

I'm actually starting to celebrate terrorism, murder and rape commited by muslims in europe

There is no return point and traitors deserve everything that happens to them. I'm also starting to think that islam is the true redpill against degeneracy, after all they are the only ones doing something against it (and winning)

Europeans all hate other Europeans, if any of the countries burn to the ground I'd just laugh my ass off. Maybe except for Poland and Finland.

Same

bullshit detected

Even Western Europe is still 80%-90% white, Eastern Europe mostly 100%. Fuck off

sage

There will be war on the continent.

Be patient.

>not trying to change that sick attitude
Your fate, dumbfuck

sage this shitty thread

>whites aren't having kids
>sandniggers have 7 kids each

That i just can't understand. You guys are basically all the same anyway. If I lived in maine and suddely new hampshire was getting overrun with shitskins, I'd want to do something about it since they'll cross the border once NH was sucked dry. Many of europe's countries are basically the size of our states, or smaller. So how can you not see the destruction of france/germany as the destruction of the entirety of europe?

Well then how do you get rid of the shotskins who are already there? They won't go away. And they have more children than whites do. They are too cucked to forcibly deport them. Or to genocide them.

You burgers always forget that eastern yurop is doing fine. Estonia only has like 1500 muslims and we don't even have a single mosque. It's the western europe that is fucked. We are like 99.8% white and I don't feel we are gonna have a massive surge of sandniggers any time soon, unless the germany puts quotas or something on us.

Nah, their fate my laughs.
>You guys are basically all the same anyway
Nah you are.

No good news 2bh. Yes most Euro countries are still 90% but everything that's not UK, France, Germany and Italy is so small that we can flip within 1 generation

Not in the big cities, some have passed 50%.

I live in a mexican neighborhood. I'd say the same for the lower southwest.

estoy de acuerdo menos del islam como algo 'bueno'

You're right. I lead forestry crews in shitty situations. Any negative attitudes must be purged violently or else it affects the entire crew. But sometimes it's too much.

tbqh guys i teared up a bit learning about Maria Landenberger. I'm pretty desensitized to gore, murderrape and how long it's been going on in Europe but something about this case and her pictures really woke something up in me.

Then there are the Krautposters who hate on Americans who are proudly German because they can't handle anybody feeling pride in their ethnic, let alone burgers. It feels bad. I want to forget my second language, German because it kinda hurts that not only is Germany doomed, but Germans hate themselves and us so any attempts to help them will be shot down.

Those numbers can change drastically. Most of European population is old, pension aged really. The demographic that counts is young men. Look up that demo in Germany or France and weep.

>implying that you shouldn't STFU and go make a huge family with a chick from the eastern bloc
See, you're just accepting your fate. We should be pumping out babies left and right.

Wake the fuck up

sage again

No shit there's no way to do that now, but giving up isn't an option either. Pump out kids and redpill them and give the middle finger to the mainstream PC establishment.

The establishment will fall, eventually, even if it's Muslims toppling it.

Giving up is no option.

you dumb cunt, a Europe which is demographically fucked will end up hurting Hungary too.

What a pathetic, stupid attitude. You're next on the chopping block.

And what makes you think that they won't flood into Eastern Europe after they overtake the west? It's not like you have a wall or anything to stop them.

Estonia has 1500 Muslims and 700 000 Estonians.

Mmm nah I bet you've never even been to Europe. It's always funny to see burgers preaching shit to the rest of the world but yeah if germans and french all died that'd be the best day of my life.

Yea but fucking do something about it. If you aren't trying to find a traditional woman to have a big family with, then honestly STFU. If you aren't willing to make babies to help fix the disaster, then don't worry about it.

Either put up or shut up- an old American phrase.

You know what to do.

the muslims have no reason to invade portugal again considering they dominated it for centuries

I'm perpetually demoralized

Contribute something then besides a sage. This isn't some subversion shit I need some god damn good news from nationalists worldwide. Trump and Brexit aren't enough.

>announcing a sage

It's not a downvote reddcuck

No gibsmedats here and if they rally some army they'll just get shot to pieces. Worst case scenario we call Putin to shoot them.

Yeah let Europe fall, let's see what becomes of your country afterwards.

There aren't any. Demographics is destiny. Anyone who's really serious about the European heritage needs to get off Sup Forums, overcome your autism enough to find a halfway decent wife and start making babies. Nothing else matters.

>For Portugal? No, and that's the only country I care about. Granted, the economy is shit and the political class is useless but at least the Portuguese will exist a hundred years from now.

you autistic diaspora leaf, portugal has very few muslims but it is literally the poorest country and least white country in western europe, portugal has been cucked for 200 years since they started bringing nogs into their mainland

No I haven't asshat but your attitude is unhelpful. I would say fuck yea hate on other Europeans if it was going to not be harmful.

I'm saying you need to be practical. The winds of politics may go this way or that. What you can do is live a nationalistic lifestyle and have a big family. You can actually do that and that's one little piece of positive change.

this. the dumbfucks who don't give a shit about other European nations are just digging their own grave

Because our climate is shit, we don't have a massive welfare state and if they come here, they don't feel at home, since Estonians are quite racist, and local russians are even more racist and will kick their sandnigger asses. They just don't want to come here, they will do better in Germany, Sweden, France, UK or even in the fucking Finland.

That's why we are saved. It's not like that comparison with Maine and New Hampshire, because they are almost the same compared to yuropean states.

You are also welcome to have our white waifus if you are redpilled, muh burger.

Dont cry, Praise

Europe will prevail

900 000 estonians, 1.3 million citizens total. Do the math, 1500 is like 0.02 per cent or something. It's fucking nothing.

It's not about islam being good, but more like a necessary evil

It totally is

Dude Europe is like 2% non-white in total.

Only the UK, Germany and France have a significant number of non-whites. If you go east of Germany there are practically no non-whites until you get into Russia.

Even Germany is 97% white per their Census, UK is 87% white, and France is about 85-90% white based on estimates.

I think your attitude is the least helpful, you won't get much consent out of europeans by calling them asshats and dumbfucks.

Quads confirm. I was with an Estonian beauty she was truly an Aryan princess which surprised me. Probably my rarest get to be quite honest. I would have liked to impregnate her but things didn't work out.

Honestly I condier hispanics white so it's like the US is much different.

> Estonian 68.7%, Russian 24.8%, Ukrainian 1.7%, Belarusian 1%, Finn 0.6%, other 1.6%, unspecified 1.6%

What did he mean by this?

> 1.3 million
If my country can be destroyed within 1 generation, yours can be within 5 years

I think the media articles we all see here are deliberately demoralizing.

The people who are woken up to this already know how bad it is, and are constantly bombarded with the depressing knews(it's still true though so it is reasonable). While the mentally insane left is so out of it they can't even consider reality until they get attacked themselves.

This.

Look people, even if White/European people lose most of the land we previously had, we can't just accept dying out. A lot of White nations are probably lost, but fuck it we still have around a billion of us, many young, we can still survive if we put out minds the fuck to it.

We will have our homeland and our day, if we want it enough. But in the meantime we have to accept that a lot of horrible shit is going to happen.

Maybe someday we will regain some of the lost land, who knows? But right now: get the fuck in traditional relationships and unite with other nationalists and breed and breed and teach your values to your kids.

Otherwise? Just accept extinction and STFU

Not all Europeans, just those that think like you. You have a disgusting, stupid attitude. In 50 yrs your govt could support bringing in millions of Muslims, you don't fucking know that they won't. 100 yrs ago there were no cucked White nations.

So when you talk about France or the UK or Germany dying and laugh about it- that's fucked up. You think Hungary would be just fine in a world where Western Europe was Islamized? Really? It would cause no problems?

Just absurd, man.

*consider
lul I wanna have a wank

Again consider the important demographics. The biggest plurality are the elderly and pensioneers. They make up a big chunk and will die off or at least not contribute to society anymore, or be useless in war.

Then we have older natives, late 30s -40s. Again a larger chunk.

But the demo that matters are specifically the fighting age males, say, 16-25. That is a small demo that is now easily more Arab than native, not including children under 5 which we saw at 40% non-german *yes i know this includes polish or russians too, but the fact remains*

We have been absolutely fucked since 1974 but there is no need to make shit up. I wasn't expecting this kind of trash from a Spaniard.

Most Hispanics here are brown, yes some are white, but most are not.

I'd say in total we are 60%. But a lot of our non-whites are confined to the cities, so there are still large rural parts of the country that are almost all white.

The hope is that the plebeian hunger will kickstart something. It seems clear to me that ideologically speaking there is barely any hope for a continent completely drugged by materialism and liberalism. But once poverty and crime start to rise, maybe we are gonna start seeing some changes, even if, as I said, they will be material driven changes rather than ideological.

I'd say Italy is a possible candidate. There's lots of poverty and unemployment, we've got a high population density and the migrants are starting to be too much and too demanding.

Countries like Austria or north Europe are still too rich to complain too much.

I already acknowledged the economic situation and I don't care about whiteness. The actual number of ex-colonial negroes in Portugal has been declining fairly rapidly since the early 2000s.

What are you upset about, by the way? What Portugal does or doesn't do shouldn't concern you at all. Why don't you worry about your own country?

kek wishful thinking

spain is 91% european and like 70% white but you consider us non cucked, Italy is along those lines. the netherlands and belgium have sizable shitskin minorities too

europe is fucked

He's not wrong. Most are. It's just the ones we see here in America are the dusgusting rape babies the Spanish made on their conquests.

Nice, Mena Suvari is also half-estonian by her father. Then there is this singer Kerli (pic related) who sings in U.S. She is bluepilled special snowflake but she rants some shit about how much she loves Estonia and is super patriotic, so it kinda evens out.

>Not all Europeans, just those that think like you.
So pretty much all europeans.
>It would cause no problems?
Some maybe but it'd be worth it.

Yes, it's all over.

Hofer lost and Austria is going down the drain, the enemy has surrounded us.

V4 won't be able to hold out wedged between the two pagans.

But I've given up on everything already. We will hold out as long as we can for the sake of our own people, but when the time comes I'll just fucking convert and then go ballistic over all the fucking liberals.

Christian European civilization might cease to exist and will be assimilated into some Neo-Ottoman Empire, but liberals will DIE.

All of them, their loved ones, their children, no one will be spared, and to hell with this, I won't lift a finger to help them. In fact I will be the most devout mujahideen to rape and pillage their homes and make sure that they will be completely eradicated from the face of the Earth.

There is hope! Do not lose courage! Somebody created this video of Nazis bombing Rapefugees after all. It is like looking into the future boys.

youtube.com/watch?v=vnDsAqfTWWE

jó mém tesó, lófasz se fog történni még vagy száz évig

Lads come to Ireland. We have a relatively low population and we are not poor so with enough Sup Forumsacks we can turn this island into a Nazi haven.

I am totally demoralized in regards to Europe

And then I remember that we are Mr. 60%
And that the majority of children in this country are shit skins.

So either we will balkanize, or we'll genocide, or we'll just be wiped out.

Come to California where I live. Most of them are not fucking White. The ones you see on the media are much whiter than the average real Latino.

I think that a lot of Europeans maybe hate other European nations but they will hold their tongue because they know that inter-European strife helps the invaders. Dumbfuck. Europe is dying. If all Western Europe is dead, Hungary will be at risk. Just use your fucking head. Christ.

You gain nothing by hating other Europeans, now, and potentially lose a lot.

i also remember this phrase; kulakke or something. like dear or honey? i liked this word a lot.

Estonia seems very aware of its smallness and fragility, so they seem much more self aware and patriotic as a result. Compare that to a very arrogant country like Sweden who dont acknowledge reality.

I really liked this video. I'm not fashy but the video kind of made me want to be as an answer to this situation.

>What did he mean by this?
Russians are white, lol. Stop with this fucking meme. Besides, our russians are segregated as fuck here, they live in their own shitty neighborhoods where they don't bother us, and they even have no normal political representation besides few estonian retards who pander to them time to time to quiet them down.

>If my country can be destroyed within 1 generation, yours can be within 5 years
See this

Europe is a lost cause you autistic fucks.
You all keep saying that they will get better, but it doesn't happen.
I bet you right now that those left wing supporters do not care for preservation or logic. They do not listen to reason, and here you all are, respecting them like human beings. They are tools used by the elite. The only solution is mass murder but you pussies are trying to find another solution. Protip, there is no other option. The left doesn't learn, throw as many facts, it will not work. No matter how many Islamic terror attacks happen, they will still push for more refugees like the fucking drones they are. They are traitors to their own banner and they will beat up whites for the sake of "progress" but allow Islamic filth to rape women and children.
I hope you finally resort to the solution before it's too late

>Christian European civilization might cease to exist and will be assimilated into some Neo-Ottoman Empire, but liberals will DIE.

I agree with this.

>In fact I will be the most devout mujahideen to rape and pillage their homes

And this is why Europe totally deserves it. Because European "men" are inherently cowardly and treacherous and would rather fight their own countrymen than their sworn, foreign, enemies.

Burgers should move back to Europe, preserve western homeland

>posting NS shit
That only fucks over nationalism. please stop

Get with traditional people and likeminded White nationalists, make families, and be strong together.

If a future ethnostate comes for our people, it will come from strongly bonded pro-White families.

>Europe is a lost cause you autistic fucks.
not true. maybe some if it arguably is, but not all of it.

>their own countrymen
traitors are not my countrymen, they are scourge and deserve to hang

lolno guess what west europe was doing during the ottoman invasions. Germans killing french, french killing anglos, slavs killing slavs. Europe is a fighting pit with the occasional muslims thrown in, not some homogenous haven of white culture.

He probably thinks hispanic=Spaniard
Not to mention that every single hispanic country is a 2nd world violence-ridden shithole, but so is Eastern Europe so don't even argue with that retard

Authoritarianism and group think are vices too. Muslims are consciously stupid and aggressive, dont be fooled into thinking they are red pilled.

I'm starting to think you're right m8

How the fuck is Europe a lost cause when the whole continent is 98% white, only 2% non-white? And most of these non-whites are confined to France, UK, and Germany. Eastern Europe practically has no non-whites, with the exception of Russia.

Seriously, I don't get Americans, who will point to Europe as having a lot of race problems when it is our country that is 40% non white and majority of births are non white.

Europe is done my brothers.

Europe.
Is.
Done.

As a 100% blooded Italian, I don't even want to visit Italy. I don't want to step into fucking Europe for that matter.

Muslims rule the place from what I hear now. We are fighting against a lost cause. No one will open their eyes. Sure, there are those small neo-Nazi groups resisting, but the left is so numerous, all hopes are trashed.

We lost the culture war boys, and that is all that ever mattered.

I refuse to have kids with anyone from my blood. Not gonna put a kid into next generation's society, especially seeing how almost no women are even tolerable today.

I love you all, but this is a war we can't win.

If Europe is "Done" then America was fucked from the beginning.

>most of these non-whites are confined to France, UK, and Germany.
>literally the most important European countries
I'm glad Slavs are based and keep foreigners out, but they aren't exactly the Europe I'm worried about, no offense to them

Segregated in a 1.3 million country that has a negative overall growth rate and positive Slav migration rate. Yeah good luck with that

Even France, Germany, and UK are still mostly white.

I think UK is still 87%, and Germany is 97%. I don't know about France, they don't keep statistics.

>kulakke
ah, kullake? Yeah, it means dear or honey. Funny that you memorized.

>Estonia seems very aware of its smallness and fragility, so they seem much more self aware and patriotic as a result. Compare that to a very arrogant country like Sweden who dont acknowledge reality.
Yeah, the average estonian is super protective about anyone inflitrating our culture, because of our smallness. Our men are especially very protective of any sandniggers or even ruskies fucking around in here. I have to say that average estonian nonetheless is very welcoming of americans and we like americans a lot compared to germans, brits or especially the southern europeans, who we consider to just come here to steal our waifus. They often risk getting beaten up by estonian men in nightclubs. Our women are quite protective of estonia as well but they are more willing to give in to shitskins, but I can't blame them, since women can't help it, it's their nature to welcome outsiders, so it's up to men not to become cucks.

this.

pic related

We had a small chance, but it has been done ever since the 60's.

As soon as we allowed the drugs to flourish, the hippies to root themselves in, and the whole anti-war belief to blossom, we fucked ourselves.

>Muslims rule the place from what I hear now

kek
fucking ameritards

Nem a lófaszt nem. Az új oszták főgóré egy elmeháborodott migránsimádó. Tegnap vagy hogy pedig már itt is tüntettek a tetvek Ahmed mellett. Én már vettem egy Koránt, meg találtam egy arab nyelvkönyvet is az antikváriumban.

>go and fight the enemy and die
>liberal faggots dodge draft and protest against the war at home and indoctrinate your children

You are dumb fuck, and completely wrong.

No one can fight divided, no one can stand up against the outside enemy unless he conquered his own demons.

Liberals are worse than muzzies. Muzzies and niggeres were never the problem, they haven't forcefully threatened us for a hundred years now.

Liberals caused this and the liberal mindset. Either you have a strong nation, where people work and die for each other, or you have treachery and anarchy. There's no middle ground, only transient state.

If you would sacrifice your life for people, who wouldn't do the same for you, you are less than an animal, you are only a tool inthe hands of your chosen master.

First you kill the liberals, and when they are completely wiped out and treachery is seen as treachery, then you can turn towards your enemies.

My people would be better off in a muslim caliphate, but without liberals, than with liberal snakes among us and free.

>Germany is 97%
I don't think that's true but even if it is it won't be for long.

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/germany-40-percent-migrant-background/

whatever asshole if Western Europe dies you're fucked, either way.

And also Western Europeans were instrumental in stopping the Ottomans in the end, please stfu you ignorant faggot.

A lot of people, like me, really give a damn about Hungary. I care about Hungary surviving because you're European like us. It's 2016 and Europe is all threatened, show some damn respect.

Yea, but it's just not true.

Stop thinking in terms of states and think about how we can keep a culture and tribe alive to get a state-someday

please read here bro

add to that demographic projections and you should start seeing some damn problems
Germany especially, along with Italy, has ridiculous replacement rates, while they are paying thousands of Euros of welfare favoring people with tens of children.

>In fact I will be the most devout mujahideen to rape and pillage their homes and make sure that they will be completely eradicated from the face of the Earth.

I cannot wait for the jihad to begin. The traitors who let these barbarians in will be the first to die, since they don't believe in self defense. I'll even takbir for the mujahideen, then hope Americans take note of what's happening over there.

see

Don't give in, don't let them win.

Resist.

Live a good life. Have a family, be successful, be proud. For this is what (((they))) hate most of all.

lol, slavs breed less than estonians, because they are not fucking niggers, they are white, and slavic population is constantly falling since they leave estonia much more than estonians and breed less. And yeah, they are so fucking segregated that outside of walking in the downtowns or working shit-tier jobs, they don't bother us.

Seriously guys, what the fuck?? Eastern Europe is a white paradise. Western europe is the one that is cucked, not us.

Meh I still don't really want to be a muslim. If a grand war starts in my lifetime I'll create a cult from soldiers. We'll worship the god of war and all wear nondescript wooden masks.

A large percentage of those migrants are Polish or Russian.

Yeah, I know it is not ideal, but not all of that 40% is non-white. In fact, most are probably not because there is a lot of inter-European migration.

As soon as western Europe collapses they'll shid their gaze to you. Mark my words.

No I dont have any hope , I don't think there is enough time to fix things democratically because of the time needed to educate enough people isn't fast enough to win against demographic change. How long would it take for people to start getting mad enough, 10, 20, 30 years?

Unfortunately I think our only option is civil war, because democracy won't work in a society led by single mothers, feminism, racial propaganda and academic death.

I hope to leave the UK at least, I hate it here