Sweden yes

I swear there is not a more pathetic country than Sweden

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=__GGcfnv_Mg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pls stop

Is that a woman or a Swedish male?
I cannot tell

Implying any Swedes are actually Christian in the first place.

Let the Finnish have em'. It would be better for everyone

If you remove the cross of the church it's no longer a church, it's a mosque. Fucking pathetic loser no wonder we are the most atheist country in the world

You guys turned from God and are now paying the price

>I swear there is not a more pathetic country than Sweden
Not if Germany has anything to say about that...

What would Jesus do, Sweden? Help her take down the cross and mark the direction to Mecca?

I just can't care anymore. FUCK SWEDEN, FUCK west, also Muslims are right, you're just a bunch of fucking degenerates.

Like, how could you? Why would you? What in the world would compell you to do that?

Idk, maybe there is no bright future, maybe hedonism is the best, giving me at least physical pleasure in his sea of Angst

I cannot fucking stand religion and this pissed me off.

Dear god we lost the culture war lads. In 100 years this pale blue dot will literally be a ball of Sharia.

I'm quickly running out of reasons to live. I don't believe in God because this is the cruelest date imaginable I'm just hoping it all ends before the mudslime dark ages

>thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=__GGcfnv_Mg

>swedish
>bishop
>female
wat

Sure there is, its called England.

Stop bullying Sweden!

None are Christian and in about 10 years all will be Muslim. Was it worth it to get your Sunday mornings back?

Austria wants to be pathetic too.

>I cannot tell

Virtue signaling: the pastor.

I'm not worried about Sweden anymore. I'm starting to realize the problem with Sweden is the same as the problem with America. It's not that they're becoming some strawman of a multicult hellhole, it's that their news jews are sensationalist buttholes who like to publish inflammatory shit to sell their rags.

You're considering quitting life because you face adversity? And you call us cucks.

It's always darkest before dawn.

Why not point gallows facing Mecca and start hanging corpses in that direction.

Sven no, why would you do this?!

when is the funeral for Sweden? Whats the proper attire for a Swedish burial?

That's a Finn

You goys turned TO god and now are paying the price.

Shouldn't she rather be thinking of ways to convert them? Isn't that her job?

Hijab.

Protestant cuckolds would probably think that's unchristian or something.

Catholicism is literally Islam.
Look into it.

It bothers me so much that the boys are motivated to act like literal fags while the women are made to act like feminists from such a young age. Fuck Sweden.

I'm not even Christian, but... Fuck!
This world cannot be saved...

wtf is this reality?

remember that the catholic church is actively importing refugees through their charities and letting them stay at churches

essentially all of christanity, except russian orthodoxy (which is run by the FSB), is cucked and actively engaged in self destruction as a newer semite religion (islam) replaces it

Wrong way around, Islam is the heresy of Catholicism

Jesus Christ. Sweden please stop.

A wise Swede, strange times we live in.

Whatever happened to Christians wanting convert everyone?

The Holocaust and guilt within the Vatican, prior to this World War One badly affected the Protestant faith in already rapidly secularising countries.

>This is what society and culture in the midst of suicide looks like.

what did he mean by this?

>letting jews run church
who thought it´s gonna end up well? all they exist for is chaos and diversifying and destroying traditions. its not gonna stop at gay marriage we need zero tolerance for shit like this just like islam

The entire european continent needs to be glassed. Degenerate faggot cucks, the lot of them. Seriously, what the fuck are they putting into your water that makes you so complacent?

To all Swedes who are reading this: if you don't post about this on your Facebook and express, publicly, why you think this is wrong, you're a cuck and should kys.

If you're silent about such things you're part of the problem. Express your opinions publicly, risk something in your life for once.

SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS

A fucking woman priest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweden's bullying Sweden!

Bishop. She's also lesbian.

This is what happens when you give women rights.

What the fuck...

Sweden just keeps outdoing itself.

>She's also lesbian.
Sweden, yes!

Islam has way more in common with Judaism than Christianity. Even Muhammed grew up in a Quraish (sp?) Tribe that was significantly jewish. Islam later adopted a lot of secular Greek and Persian traditions and folded it into their religion, since their government and religious leaders were the same.

Veils for women came from ancient Athens.

Yeah, a Swedish Christian lesbian pro-ShariahLaw bishop

She's the full package. The embodiment of everything Sup Forums hates

It doesn't get worse than that

Religion always reflects the people. Haitian voodoo is a nigger version or Catholicism. Mexicans dress up like Indians and chase ariund some girl from Guadalupe.

Northern European created cucked Protestantism because they are a cucked people. That is why there are fags and anti-christian clergy in Sweden and or countries. The culture/religion ALWAYS reflects the people.

It's no coincidence that Minnesota has the highest concentration of Swedish Americans and they imports the most Somalis.

Swedes have genetic altruism and cannot survive a global world. They are fucked on a genetic level.

Man, I really need to go see what's left of Sweden before it stops existing for good.

Dirty fucking lutherans fucking Europe up

Business as usual.

A lesbian cross-removing bishop is a new tho

new low**

How did this prove anything about economics?

This freak at it again.
That.
Yes. United church of syrupstan is fucking shit too. They too meddle and fuck with us through their charities.

Also, that's still a pretty high crime rate for Beattyville.

You know that's France, right?

>socioeconomic factors are responsible for disparities between the races, not genetics!

That's the consequence of leaving Catholic church. I bet St. Brigitte is not understandable at all for you nowadays

We need to burn this country to the ground. Scorch its earth

Go watch some Willian Lane Craig, edgyfag

It's always darkest before the dawn....... unless the fucking sun exploded and the darkness lasts forever.

I just got to say that it's really cool that you on the other side of the world would know about St. Birgitta.

>Christian
A fucking heretic is what she is.

at least she is not a jewish nigger

Inshallah Sweden shall become part of the future global caliphate

Viking blood is worrying but we'll manage to overcome it soon

All these news just show that it's ripe for conquest

Do not try to stop it, it's too late.

that's still a lower crime rate than the richest black neighborhood in the country :^]

wake me up

Actually Islamism is more akin to protestants due to being "sola scriptura" since ever

That file name. Top kek.

thats a plan

Jesus would probably question the sanctity of the cross and condemn Islam's violence.

Shitty photoshop job leafnigger

> tfw brother country went wrong many years ago and is too cucked to recover anytime soon

They really need to test the drinking water in Sweden.

Beattyville has less than 2 thousand people. Viewpark-Windsor Hills has over 11k.

>Oslo

Belgium

That's not what I'm saying. That's some whine you're bringing up.

I almost choked on a meatball!

It's called "shwarma" now
Please be reeducated at your local Blanda Upp Centre

*spits out gravlax*

>""""""""""bishop""""""""""
clergy can be cunts but cunts cant be clergy

LOL

FUCK SWEDEN!

Jesus, Pol-fag, Christ didn't promise you happiness, he promised you a cross. Now get ready to Deus Vult.

I have seen this webm billion times and every time it makes me laugh.

Priceless.

Finland, its time to build the wall. Use your self defense forces to build a massive trench as your brick, and bullets as your mortar.

They may look human, they may sound human, but they aren't anymore, those aren't the people you knew.

Swedes take long to develope, but they end up tall man with deep voice. All is well, don't worry about them, they are twinks when they are younger. They are not Mexican, they do not hit puberty at 12 years old. Great race if we could get them to accept realities of the right wing.

INSHALLAH THE CALIPHATE RISES

I don't even know what to say anymore.

When did I slip into this parody timeline? You guys wouldn't believe this, but this would have never happened in the timeline I came from.
If this happened in a movie in that timeline, people would think the plot was not believable. That it's too ridiculous. That nobody would act like this.

Hence the per 100k ppl

Come to the US brother, sure we have nigs but just stay away from Detriot

Masha'allah my brother

What about Germanistan?

Eternal dark is our final destination