Who was the last truly great president?

Who was the last truly great president?

Eisenhower. Everyone after that was bought.

nixon

JFK

Eisenhower was pretty based. He was the last president with a true military background. Being supreme commander of Allied forces has that effect.

>Eisenhower
Weren't he a kike?

Reagan culturally
Then JFK, Ike, and Teddy

Eisenhower by far, everyone after him have been various degrees of shabbos goy

Reagan, Carter and Johnson have been the worst presidents in history

Ya, Eisenhower is pretty much the height of the Imperium. Everyone afterwards has either helped managed the slow decline, or like Johnson, actively increased it.

No one.
You have really shitty political system.
You should be ashamed of it.
Look at the USSR system.That shit was efficient. Having so hideous climate and geography, still managed to win the WWII, crush you in Korea and Vietnam, win the space race.

Nigger you have had the same stupid backwards system since Peter the Great, just different dressing.

Davis

Trump

No, he was an Ike.

In the tzar's reign people were cucked by aristocracy and bourgeois. Everything belonged to them.
In the soviet era, everything belonged to the government (to everybody).
Absolutely different systems. That's, actually, why Russian commies despise western commies and any leftists. They think it's ok for bourgeois to own something. And also because western bourgeois believe it's ok that somebody able has rights to not to work. And that they think that fags, trans, etc. have right to live and have their rights to "have family and children". In the USSR they would be jailed for 8 years.

would have been jailed*

Clinton

In order

Donald J Trump
Ronald M. Reagan
Teddy F. Roosevelt.

eisenhower had german ancestry

JFK

also he stood up to israel in a way that no other president after him did

There has never been one. Washington came closest, but he was a slave owner.

>but he was a slave owner.
you say that as if it's a bad thing.

Of course it's a bad thing. Slavery is immoral. Also, it was hypocritical of the founding fathers to support a republican system of government but also slavery.

The correct answer is Washington.

You fucking faggots.

There is nothing wrong with slavery. I have a ton of democrats under my control that vote for me and nobody has ever complained about it.

Unfortunately the republicans cheated in the election so my black slave farm wasn't enough for me to win

>we'll throw more bodies at you than you have bullets
>muh strong soviet motherland

Calvin Coolidge. He was /OURGUY/ the President.

>hypocritical
>Republican form of government established by Rome
>Rome had a shit ton of slaves

this
then ike

look guy I like don but please

America is now great again Pajeet.

Andrew Jackson. Nobody played Cowboys and Indians like that guy.