This is one of the first indicators that Italy will vote YES today

This is one of the first indicators that Italy will vote YES today.

Get fucked right wing retards. You lost today.

twitter.com/EuropeElects

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/italy-referendum-what-time-will-result-announced-when-know-a7455121.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

High turnout in Veneto means a shitload of NO, doesn't really matter

People in the North are more liberal than people in the South.

Its over.

I get it, being defeated after shilling Hillary for months took a toll on you

renzi left leaning serbro

Its over.

You don't seem to be aware of the fact that turnout is always lower in the south and people go vote later on in the day
Either way this has fuck all to do with being more or less liberal, PD doesn't poll above 35% in the north, which has the highest amount of far right voters and a bunch of 5 star voters

Ma ha ragione, solo voi terroni votate no, infatti il sud è un buco di culo.

PD is the democrats right? And if this is true then the North is most likely voting no because Renzi is a democrat?

>Still following media predictions ever since Brexit

You're actually the retard here.

OMG HE USED THE T-WORD
YAMETE

Ottima generalizzazione, soprattutto perchè sono del nord

if it's not france or netherlands i don't have any hope

spaghetti meatball pizza

Yes, it's the only party endorsing the yes

Completely wrong,the north votes more right wing than the south.

>The industrial part of Italy (The North) are for the YES
>The rural part of Italy (The South) are for the NO
WHAT A SURPRISE!

So this is very positive right?

How patriotic, the colours of their flag :)

It is positive,even more positive is the fact that not everybody in his own party wants the Yes to win.

It doesn't actually tell us anything, we could have predicted an higher turnout in the north anytime because it's what happens every time
Without generalizing high turnout in say Veneto or Lombardy are good because they value the regional power a lot and consistently vote Lega Nord, high turnout in Tuscany or Emilia Romagna is bad because they are commies

what? terroni?

So this should most likely be the end of Renzi and the Democrats if No wins?

Hey sorry I'm late, I was still celebrating our great leader. What the hell is this vote for, and who do you need us to bomb and frame?

>reasonable and conservative north votes Yes
>Sup Forums wants me to believe No is the correct choice

My understanding is yes means more big government and No means the end of the democrat PM Renzi.

Only Bolognese from Emilia-Rocuckia from the north will vote yes

Lmao. Lega nord do best up north. North is conservative.

Also, spaghetti should give back south tyrol

Maybe,depends on how much people voted for No.If something like 60%+ happens he is done.

Hello leftard,there is no proof that the north is voting for Yes,that is just the turnout data.

>wurgglblglglgbargg
That's what you sound like with all that refugee dick in your mouth.

What would be lost?

>fuck your country up because of the EU, currency and shit
>have a serious problem with rapefugees
>still vote remain

somebody explain what the fuck is wrong with these grease balls?

Really makes you think

we aren't voting for leaving the EU
no italian party is serious about leaving the EU
get it in your head

>Italy
>Relevant
Hahahaha

Why would the north automatically vote yes?

Why is centralization a north/south issue?

Also, north is not affected by refugees too much. So they dont like renzi. South loves refugees

>India
>Relevant

P O O
O
O

It isn't, it's just an assumption because historically the south voted for Berlusconi (center right/cuckservative) so a low turnout would mean less center right votes

Yes will win. I have insider information

I'm pretty much die hard conservative.
No leftist bone in my body.

The maps on wikipedia show the blue parties (right) always winning the south while the north is full red. Then again thr italian right is more fragmented so it might just be it

>When you realize everyone was hype for brit and amerigan polidicks but no one gives a flying fuck about your country

Is there even still a right wing party in Italy after Berlusconi was done with it?

Somebody spoonfeed me on this

On a sidenote, is it just me or are most Serbposters on Sup Forums absolute cucks? I still recall some Serb who religiously spammed Trump threads with "muh popular vote" arguments. There was another who blatantly suppored refugees too.

Wtf is wrong with these people? I thought they were kebab removers?

do you post on Sup Forums while shitting in the street?

It's literally just one guy

ITT WE PRAISE KEK TO GRANT US VICTORY FOR THE "NO" FRONT

PRAISE KEK

It's literally one guy. There's liberals in Serbia but I doubt they post on Sup Forums.

>tfw ancestor was from commieglia-cuckonia
I like to tell myself he left to avoid leftards

when do the polls close?

>mfw Austria elected left wing pro refugee pro eu green Van der Bellen as new president
>mfw Italy votes Yes in referendum and basically says they want to keep Renzi and his current politics
>mfw Sup Forums was wrong on everything

I love you Australia

In 1 hour and 20 minutes

no

This. Sup Forums is always wrong. People are simply not baby dick racist NEETs, and that's a good thing

Is this the same shillforhill serb? Is this a proxy or a dedicated shitposter?

This helped

What are they even voting on?

There are 5, but half are in coalition withPD. The right-wing vote is more divided there

Sounds like the dumbass political analysis that led to Hillary becoming President

On whether they should feed refugees pizza or pasta, and if it should be halal. Nothing major.

Why is it that all italians on Sup Forums are from North Italy?

The southern ones are on Sup Forums

no internet connection in the South

because northern Italy is the only Italy. Southerners are wild animals

please don't cuck the motherland

I plan to retire there

Do the majority of Italians look across the sea at Greece and think "yes, they've got the right idea"

not really, Tosi said he's voting YES
plus Emilia Romagna...

People here are wrong about many things and many are quite retarded but overall this means nothing.
EU as it is and it's ideology is sick to the core and these are only last convulsions.
And unlike in America there is no real demographic factor that makes all these elections that important.
If they don't completely fail now, they'll fail in 10 years at best.
Alternative is either for them to change, which I doubt, or become even more extreme and try to crack down on opposition, which they don't really have capacity to do.
Austria, Italy, Netherlands, it doesn't mean shit. Problems are real and they won't disappear.
UK leaving and Trump getting elected were strong, possibly catastrophic blows anyway.

Tosi? The guy who got 11% of the votes after splitting from Zaia who got 51%? Yeah who cares

Which vote is to leave.
The yes or no?

Whoaa Monteniggro how you doin? What's your life like?

Neither but No is against EU, jews, Obama, Merkel etc

redpill me on what this vote is about and what it means

And notice East, namely Poland and Hungary. They aren't falling in line anymore.
EUphiles and liberals really have nothing to celebrate, and their "YASSS WE CRUSHED FASCISTS" is the most idiotic thing they can do and they are doing it.
We aren't talking about some small minority here. 47% of Austria voted for Hofer. You're antagonizing and dehumanizing half of your country.

it's not a leave referendum, it's a referendum on changing their constitution that is also a proxy-referendum on their PM, who might leave if he loses and so a new more eurosceptic government might be elected and might call a referendum on the euro

see this for a brief explanation
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/italy-referendum-what-time-will-result-announced-when-know-a7455121.html

I'm from the south
Probably it's because no one here speaks english

Some of them were before they realized that a lot of deluded citizens still think that the EU can change for the better.

digits and Merkel gets assassinated within a week.

see the specific changes would abolish provinces, diminish the number of and power of senators and make them not elected by the people but chosen by politicians among other locally elected politicians (mayors, etc), plus putting feminist stuff in the constitution (forcing women into elections) and putting the EU and it's laws in the constitution, so they have constitutional backing for EU power

Does that signify less of a focus on education or more of a nationalistic attitude?

Friendly reminder that if NO wins in the referendum and Renzi resigns, we are just going to get a brand new non-elected left wing government or, even worse, a technical puppet governement.

If we go to elections in spring, M5S (literally a populist cuck party, Tsipras-tier) is going to win the elections, since we don't have a strong right wing with a leader similar to Trump.
Today we voted to approve or reject a reform which will lead to a stronger government, more or less the same thing that Berlusconi tried to achieve ten years ago.

I'm not a big fan of this cucked government, but unfortunately the alternative is even shittier.

Go somewhere else you lefty faggot.

>M5S (literally a populist cuck party, Tsipras-tier) is going to win the elections

Berlusconi is going to win if the Renzi loses,Grillo will never gain enough votes to win.

Dude. You will have the greatest thing ever if M5S wins. direct democracy. Politicians will no longer have the power.

If i were you i would vote m5s for dd.

less education
a lot of people in the south speak local dialects instead of italian, some barely know even how to talk italian correctly
the south isn't nationalist at all, they barely feel part of italy

their mayors are pretty bad though

one is completely incompetent and another wants to make his city vegetarian in 5 years

cuck-tier

We would lose our winter games team

People down here give much less of a shit about the rest of the world as a whole, and barely care about the nation, they care more about the region and the province
I only learned English because I went to the US a child and learned it there
Also nobody in Italy actually speaks Italian, every region speaks their local dialect, especially the old people and it's nigh incomprehensible unless you're from that city or close to that
I for example have some trouble understanding Sicilian dialect despite being from the south

I don't even understand what's this vote is about. Something about parliamentary reform, but what are it's implications?

>Berlusconi is going to win if the Renzi loses,Grillo will never gain enough votes to win.
remember that the YES is supported by Renzi ALONE and it'll get at least 45% of the votes, all the others are for the NO even a lot of people in PD
he'll probabbly resign but not get out of the way

Good luck Italy

whats ITbros opinion of Grillo?

Just us and the yanks to save Europe again is it?

Weird. Well, given your country's history of separate kingdoms I can't be too surprised at the language barrier and apathetic attitude

Since when did exit polls start being sold as the actual vote results?

I know a decent number of communists and they're all voting NO, but I'm just an humble terrone, maybe things are different in Emilia.

Romagna is voting no.