Seriously, the bullying against German members of this community is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against German members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Germans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only German man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Americans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Italians get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call a German man a "cuck"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth German man that they are a "cuck"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Fuck off low energy Hans. Can't handle the bantz, can't return the bantz? Stop crying and fist yourself.

You are crying like a little bitch.

cuck

proxy faggot troll fuck off

Samefag

This thread was brought to you by le friendly merchant

>What are ID's

Gas yourself

Man up, pussy.

Shart yourself, Marty.

Samefag

Samefag

You even quoted yourself labeling you as Samefag. Are you retarded?

Holy shit OP is gay

Click my ID samefag.

>2 posts by this ID

samefag kremlin DNC shill playing himself again, huh? Checkmate

nice digits, you cunts

tl;dr

Samefag

Does being a filthy second generation American count if I'm over 75% German blood? At least I'm more German than the mudslims.

Stop samefagging

Bullied?
When? Where?
I never saw any bullies, YOU JEWISH KEK

>being such a pathetic bitch that you can't handle a little bit of banter
No wonder your shitty nation is so cucked.

Samefag

You are german if you can name a deutsches wort

Samefag

Back under the fridge with you mehmet

>Cant handle bantz, but can handle constant rape.

YOU WERE A PROUD NATION

if you cant stand up to a bunch of anonfags, how exactly you gonna stand up to the rapefugess???

t. Greeks

>Why not bully Swedes

7/10, would get trolled again.

you are right "were"

>its another falseflag thread by some angry americuck

haha. You try to love about every nation on se world batt you elected a APPLE skined personné as CEO of great states of usa. Who is dumbe now?

The Swedes get crap because they are cucked and live in Swedistan.
The Americans play host to kikes who have taken controlling influence in their government.
The italians were the best when the romans were around...they made western civilisation a thing.
The Germans abandoned their sense of national pride after WW2 and allowed themselves to be beaten and raped relentlessly by the soviets and now you are ruled by a former member of a communist youth group...

Everybody gets a taste... this is the closest thing to equality in reality. This is the closest thing to free speech. You got a problem with it then that's you're problem desu.

Forgot to adé pic. Sry im new >.

The German user is uniquely guilty of a particular self-destructive thought pattern, which is anathema to kek and pol. Something like a third of all German replies can be summarized as: "the smart thing to do is just give up." This way of thinking must be totally stamped out. Germans must stop rationalizing excuses for inaction and instead gamble out of a commitment to what is right.

Checkmate, britains

do you care about preserving your culture for your children's children?

>Why not bully Swedes or Americans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country?

What the fuck could America possibly have to be ashamed of more than your fucking country. We just elected Trump in our fight to save the Western world and your government is the country who is doing the most to fuck over all of Europe.

Yeah Sweden is cucked, but at least they cuck their own country, not the whole continent.

This type of post is why your country gets shit on

hallo is this the bundes?

>waaaaaaaaaaah i'm a victim

so tired of hearing this in political banter

>Still the country that elected a nazi guilt ridden, illegitimate daughter of Hitler.

I'll take my 70 year old tangerine thank you very much

Uh huh. That is EXACTLY what a samefag would say.

So thanks for proving me right, I guess

>our fight to save the Western world

Uh huh.

Thin skinned faggot.

Gas yourself

german unification was a mistake

you people should just have stayed as a loose confederation and be free and prosper like before

no german unification = no ww1, no ww2, no refugee crisis, etc

> muh feels
man up

Making fun of Trumps appearance isn't an argument at all.

Let's see if you can actually answer my question this time. Why is that we have more to be ashamed of, when we're a center-right country that just elected Trump and you are close to becoming a far left country that alone caused the refugee problem in Europe?

Once again, how the fuck can we possibly be worse than you? If you really believe that, than I see why your country is such a pathetic mess.

>has 'pyp' in his ID
>tells others to man up

K.

wisdom comes from the kike
top kek

The problem is that Germs are leaf tier on this board.

What the actual fuck is going on in here?

your tag is pink,just saying, faggot

So is my underwear. Deal with it.

Umm maybe becuz ur racist and shit? Whites being dumb again, jeez..

Hey have u got a feminine penis?

Oops, Israel is the only democratic nation in the Middle East and neocons feel obliged to use the greatest military in the world to protect democracy in the Middle East.

Don't approve of this at all but this is the fault of neocons using Israel as a means to get involved in the middle east so they can try to beat up the other middle eastern countries into forming democracy, because they feel America must be the fucking world police.

We liked Trump because he doesn't give a fuck about using our military at ease. He's more of an isolationist in that regard we will support Israel but not fight for them anymore

Your country on the other hand is literally destroying itself and the rest of Europe because you're guilt for the Nazis

>have u got a feminine penis?

My penis does enjoy preparing a delicious thanksgiving dinner, so I guess the answer is yes.

Hello JIDF.

>saying I don't support neocons boner for Israel
>JIDF

Do you have an argument nigger?

He haves a argumenr

a argumen with YOU

>1 post by this ID

Every time...

how the fuck did it come down to this if you want to talk about your feminine side go to fucking Sup Forums

Learn to respect the penis.

Always respect the penis.

Do you hav feminine prenis?

This fucking Hell. I have the unpleasant memory of when the news of Rotherham first started coming out and every other British post was responded to by Europeans and Americans squawking about how cucked we were and how such a thing could never happen in their countries.

It's taunting to get you to get your shit together. Don't want to be called a cuck? Kill merkel and gas the mudslimes and niggers

Nowadays German autism even stops potential "German Hate" threads.
Thanks for being butthurt autists.

we should have killed every last one of you the first time around

kraut genocide best day of my life

your nation is already deadski

Guess there's nothing I'll get out of these retards...

Once again, you claim America has more to be ashamed of than Germany, the country actively doing the most to destroy Europe. What is it that America has to be ashamed that is worse than your country?

Please try, Hans

That u elected a APPLE as ceo

You had your chance with hitler you didn't try hard enough to save europe.

Oh, you bitch. You did it. Stupid, stupid bitch doesn't even know. You are gonna get the best example of Americans having to feel ashamed of their country of you stupid bitch life. Stupid bitch does't even know! You stupid, stupid bitch.

Not even Kek can save you Germans

>mfw millions of dead germans
>mfw millions of soviet rape-babies because your country was a communist cuckslave for decades
>mfw the german identity is fucking dead
>mfw the nation is going up in fucking smoke with the piles of niggers they're pouring on themselves
>mfw hundreds more raped and murdered white 'german' traitor-women to come
>mfw actual western civilization never had the balls to kill you all but you're doing the job for us

krauts die in shame

HITLER WASNT EUROPE

HE WAS GERMANY

stop being a disgrace. I knew it was a mistake to move to germany. i should head back home

Harden up cunt cyber bullying isn't real.

But then who's gonna clean our toilets?

This dingofucker speaks the truth. Man up, OP!

Shut up Nazi

this thread died pretty fast. sieg!

feck off, get some refugees to do it, i was born in europe to begin with.

Nice try, North Korea isn't even in Europe.

A

FUCKING

REFUGEE

I literally copypasted and slightly adapted it from this thread:

oh it it's not? my fault.

lmao

you failed you failed and now the German race is no more. Germany today exists in name only there is no germany it's all an illusion your slaves to your zionist masters. Now go find the nearest kebab make offer yourself up to him to him and make lots of mulatto babies for isreal.

well we wonder what happened to the badass Germans we read about in history?

Where are the Bismarks nowadays? The Frederick the Greats?

Germany isn't exercising it's full sovereignty, and that's really not impressive.

I thought you Germans shit on the Polish who clean your toilets?

...Anonymous (ID: tzZi3G5b)
12/04/16(Sun)21:29:40 No.101513682
512 KB
512 KB JPG
Seriously, the bullying against German members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Germans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only German man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Americans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Italians get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call a German man a "cuck"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth German man that they are a "cuck"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

That's the Brits m8.
Germans shit on the Turks who clean their toilets and sell them kebabs

I stand with my Teutonic Germanic brothers

>Seriously, the bullying against German members of this community is getting way out of hand.
Meh,