Trumpfag status: BTFO

What did Ann Coulter mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38072846
foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/03/early-trump-supporter-palin-suggests-carrier-deal-is-crony-capitalism.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I saw that the other day. She knows that Trump sold out with Steve Mnchuchin.

shoe got trolled. /thread

if Ann is so great, why didn't she have any children?

Wonder if she'll ever endorse a candidate ever again after the epic failure of Trump's presidency.

No, she doesn't. She really hates Mattis and really wants Romney for SoS. She is a total fucking idiot. Every pick she wants is opposite of ours.

She's a concern trolling CTR shill now, right drumpftards?

Nah, she was always a retarted hick that got BTFO by liberals in her tweets

What a loss

Barren

Trump's 'jail Clinton' U-turn sparks conservative backlash

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38072846

Early Trump supporter Palin suggests Carrier deal is 'crony capitalism'

foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/03/early-trump-supporter-palin-suggests-carrier-deal-is-crony-capitalism.html

Seriously though, Coulter is a troll. I'm glad she's off the train.

>Barren
u wot m8

too busy shilling her books

Saged.

Signaling to palin about carrier. She wants Romney for SoS. She's been excellent on the border and deportation of illegals but is still turbo retardo on everything else. She still answers to someone in the Republican Party and has to signal every now and then.

>SoS
Shlongs of Skyrim?
Have Drumpfkins sunk this low now?

Hmmmm almost like republicans since Goldwater use racists appeals to white voters to vote for them and throw them under the bus the second after getting elected. Oh wait that's always happened!

How sad is it that ctr shills haven't even managed to make a new Hillary pepe. This is why your memes fail.

And democrats make racist appeals to non whites and throw them under the bus the second after getting elected.

At least we tried to vote for someone not in the system. You cucks wanted Hillary... Fucking pure retards. In my life u legitimately have zero respect for anyone white that voted for Hillary. It speaks volumes at how stupid you all are.

Wow, she's a really dumb bitch. Why the hell did she even support Trump?

>At least we tried to vote for someone not in the system.

Now you are cucked bitch