Why is every single woman a fucking retarded liberal slut?

Why is every single woman a fucking retarded liberal slut?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kjxSCAalsBE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_to_moderation
youtube.com/watch?v=CK3ryrI8aXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh boy MGTOW whining about not getting pussy again

not all of them. I remember a girl in HS asking me to sign a petition to constitutionally ban gays from marriage

fuck off roastie

I'm guessing she was ugly & fat?

youtube.com/watch?v=kjxSCAalsBE

is that a woman?

>designed to take dick and pop babies out
>propaganda for decades tells women to not pop babies
>modern design: take dick

I was out of the dating game for 10 years while I was married. Ex wife turned complete SJW batshit crazy on me, so I divorced her. Started dating again and amazed by how few conservative women are out there. Haven't found anyone yet that I would consider a relationship with. On the plus side, SJW girls are all whores, so getting laid is easier than ever.

your numerals are noble but not all women are retarded. most are, though

Just an sjw of a different kind.

Still a slut

because its the current popular narrative. Women, far more than men, tend to just parrot the narrative so they dont outcast themselves.

>i don't have a gf because they're all totally retarded liberal sluts, yeah

>not because i don't leave the house and don't ask them out

ok bud keep dodging away from responsibility

Kek speaks. Women will face judgement

The MSM and social media are big contributors to this bullshit.

Now those are curves!

Sargon get off this board.

sauce please

At least they read.

† H Í Ç Ç

why has Sup Forums become a neocon sjw board?

T H I C C

H

I

C

C

> marry a girl from small town East Texas
> she was raised in a Southern Baptist family
> loves to fish
> loves to hunt
> has her CCL and owns two pistols she bought with her own money
> hates degeneracy
> votes straight line Republican

Not all women are retards.

Pic related: this is her pregnant with our third kid.

Women have a time limit before they are useless. They have to slut it up to attract a partner. Men can live without a mates and create brilliant shit in complete loneliness.

Liberalism is about feelings, not logic. Women are powerfully attracted to emotional roles, not logical ones. This is true for the vast majority, but not all women.

When women DO signal conservative they are mocked by their own sex as traitors.

It's not exactly a mystery, user. But there are girls out there who have switched the brain on. They're hard to find, and the hot ones are absolute prizes, so good luck with that.

No matter how much you whinge it isn't going to change the fact that this isn't even remotely close to some safe space.

You're the one making the claim that we're some kind of reverse SJW now back up that claim instead of just autistically screeching.

Tattoos are degenerate, you blew it

Please tell me you actually didn't just upload a nude of your pregnant wife to Sup Forums...

>hate sjws and purple haired tumblrites
>still think chicks with colored hair are hot as fuck

Pregnant women are fucking disgusting. I wish people would stop taking their pregnant wives in public.

who is this goddess?

cuck

You're looking in the wrong places. Cruise churches and pick women up there. I have been an atheist my entire life, but pretend to be a Christian because I enjoy the Christian lifestyle and admire the protestant work ethic. Whether a religion is true or not is irrelevant; what matters most is its societal impact and the quality of woman it produces.

This is why I've been looking for a woman from Mexico or another more traditional country.

Have to look to someplace that still values family structures to find a woman that didn't pop out kids and fuck half their high school anymore here. Unless they're fucking covered in cellulite or a religious zealot, they're fucking whores and/or feminists here now.

Cuck-slideposting.

While morally questionable, there's no discernible features that could identify her.

Tattoos are thousands of years old. Your European ancestors had them. Nothing wrong with that.

Did they draw pictures of Mickey Mouse on their tits too?

My wife is a moderate. She's more racist than I am and she's mixed. She HATES people that aren't white. Being a moderate myself, sometimes I feel inclined to police her speech in public. She.. says rather hurtful things. Like she curses in front of children and their parents. Nasty stuff like "shitcunt" and "faggot". I'm surprised she can hold a job with how often she calls people "nigger". We're in fucking California, of all places. I'm a fan of free speech but all things in moderation, you know? I tell her to be careful talking that way around people she doesn't know. She's so naive and doesn't realize asking for trouble might get her fucking killed. Liberals are batshit insane.

>posting nudes of your wife
You're cucking yourself

>tfw no redpilled gf

File name

t. Alberta Fagosa

No, they did something even worse, they drew a bunch of stupid pagan symbols on themselves.

>tripfagging on Sup Forums

good goy

I'm literally too intelligent to be attracted to women

>date any girl
>fill her head with your ideas
>redpilled gf

They dont come pre-redpilled. Any girl i know has molded to be like their boyfriends.

Lucky man. Seem rare as as sincere fart in church in my neck of the woods (Arizona). Started brushing up on my Spanish to start looking for one in Mexico instead.

protip: if a girl from another country is willing to marry a foreigner of a different race, she's not a traditional girl.

I don't think you know what cucking is.

Why the fuck are you even here? Have you not noticed this? If you're not right wing, get the fuck out.

sjws:"fucking white male"
Sup Forums:"white power"
sjws:"straight privilege"
Sup Forums:"homo degenerates"
sjws:"white oppressors"
Sup Forums:"jewish oppressors"

To show but a few parallels

I don't care about their politics, I just find it hard to relate to them. I hate the overt "look at me, Im so silly :)" demeanour they all have, it's like they're all gay ass Youtubers. They also tend to love the worst shit like Dr. Who and ugly actors.

>I am too autistic to be attracted to women

WTF I love Zarya now?

Disagree. My brother married one, and she's a gem. What does marrying someone of a different citizenship have to do with family values?

PS, talking about Mexico, not Africa.

>brown nips

Not white

THICC

>Sup Forums is a hive mind

Fuck off with your blanket generalisation I didn't claim any of that.

>Middle-of-the-road fallacy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_to_moderation

My wife grew up in a town with less than 2,000 people in it. She didn't hang out at the mall. She went to the lake and ran trot lines.

She's pretty based, man.

>Liberalism is about feelings
Hardly. If that was the case you could just tell them feminism was bad for women and their kids (which is true) and they would turn on feminism on a dime. That doesn't happen though afaik. It's all about ceding responsibility to the state.

Fuck you, I should take your fucking wife, ya ingrate.

swedish women are so brainwashed I dont even know if it would be worth the effort

Even the chicks that seem cool are tumblr at heart. It's fucking weird going outside in 2016, and realizing the internet and reality are the same. They have this entitled low-self esteem false-pretense and virtue signal as if they're good people on a moral high horse, then judge people relentlessly too. God, I hate the fucking victim complex women all have.

serious talk Sup Forums, where the fuck do I get this lingerie for my gf? because I actually have one, and this shit turns me on.

>being triggered so easily

Good femboy

Would you go to China and tell them they need to stop supporting the notion of Chinese identity or else they're SJWs?

I fuck that

>she's mixed

So close Amerifat but your wife is a genetic terrorist. Enjoying wiping out 1 millennia of genetics though.

A quick perusal of the board catalog makes this place look like Infowars without a moderator. That's essentially all it is. The post rate doesn't help.

It's too bad because I'd love an unmoderated board to talk politics on, but race baiting and actual politicking is all we get here.

posing near all of those books she's never have or will read.

a true scholar.

how about you stop going for low quality women you degenerate dick cheesed twat

oh right
because they have higher standards

neocons are homosexual communist jews masking their intentions as libertarians and "muh taxes"

your sir, are the neocon

Keep looking

Who cares what they think. Women are for fucking

Thats not true at all retard.
50% of white female's voted for us.
I have many friends who wish they could just stay home and chill.
My one said us females fucked up we had it made.

>argument to moderation

cuck :^)

I enjoy all that stuff. Stormweenies are easily butthurt and occasionally I have a really insightful conversation.

Because of their disciples:

because you touch yourself at night

Being a social justice warrior means that you want to enforce morals in an authoritarian way. The only difference between Sup Forums and liberals is in the morals they want to enforce.

Which is why the vast majority of Sup Forums, or at least the ones who are anti-gay marriage, are social justice warriors.

Pretty much. Social media is definitely a mistake. Youtube is a mistake, too.

I just want someone who is chill, kind and has a personality beyond "PANCAKES AND BACON xD". I've been hurt by rabid SJW types, too. It sucks.

she's a lesbian you retard

>MEXICO
AHAHAHAHA
you think girls here are any different?
HAHAHAH
lmao at your fucking face, they're as slutty as black women or worse
Unless you're looking for the few rich blonde mexican gals you're retarded

Actual answer to OP's question:

youtube.com/watch?v=CK3ryrI8aXI

>Hardly. If that was the case you could just tell them feminism was bad for women and their kids (which is true) and they would turn on feminism on a dime. That doesn't happen though afaik. It's all about ceding responsibility to the state.

Why would you expect an argument from logic to hold water with a woman? Especially an argument that attacks feminism, which to her probably constitutes a personal attack (it's all identity politics with these people)?

Hillary Clinton lost because she was a poor candidate, but for many women, she lost BECAUSE she was a woman.

> not knowing that most women do that during pregnancy

Goddamnit, Sup Forums used to be smart.

fucking nasty/10

only post your roastie wife unless she's hot

I almost got in trouble at work for pulling a face when one of the pregnant directors walked by me with her disgusting distended belly

The middle of that picture does not represent the centre. It represent liberty, whilst the two sides represent authoritarianism.

She sounds more red pilled than you but shes mixed. You sound beta

You sound virgin as fuck.

Just kys already and stop bitching.

We're all about free speech though. They're all about institutional censorship.

Try again, bucko.

>occasionally I have a really insightful conversation.
as do I, but the rest of the noise is just tiresome for me. It can be mentally exhausting sorting the wheat from the chaff.

You have shifted the goalposts by redefining the meaning of social justice warriors.

Social justice warriors want to enforce social justice.

Sup Forums wants to essentially abandon social justice because they see it for what it is, another camouflage term for Marxism.

Try and remember that Sargon of Akkad is just some guy with a computer who used to shitpost here but got BTFO by everyone calling him a literal cuckold.

Because women by nature want to be conquered.

I have no problem with having an identity. I'm not a multiculturalist either. But forcing an identity onto people who don't want it is what I disagree with.

>Conservative
>Ugly and fat

Pick one.

While it's not 100% set in stone most conservative women are more attractive than liberals

Nah, we're good cuckgoys. We're not having kids. We'll adopt a cute little white or asian girl child, later, or something. My family is huge already. Besides, I'm sure spreading aspergers, depression, and whatever else isn't such a great idea. Even if my IQ is over 160, at what cost? Maybe it's not worth spreading.

Don't be silly. You're too drunk to maintain an erection.

I hear you. I have that personality that's inclined to taking the piss though so I laugh rustling me some jimmies.