Sup Forums what is the correct response to this situation?

Sup Forums what is the correct response to this situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pnXOcNxyUWA
youtube.com/watch?v=pnXOcNxyUWA
youtube.com/watch?v=g01_MH5O_J8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kill it.

Grab her by the pussy.

talk to the parents.
talk to the air hostess
if all else fail pay twenty bucks to the person behind the kid to go nuts on them

Need to hit her with a sausage. If you know what I mean

recline the chair and jerk off

Realize that you are a bald, fat, over the hill man. Your life is already shit so why would you take away from the joy of a child just because you feel ENTITLED to peace and quiet?

I guess it must really fucking burn you to see someone else enjoying their life.
Why can't they be silent meek boring blobs like you, amirite?

Eat broken glass you fucking PIG

ayy
my thought as well

Kick her in the crotch

What did he mean by this post?

strangle the fuckin kid

discipline the kid so this won't happen in the first place

stupid white people can't even raise their fucking female children to act like women and not some nigger hopping western slut

Open the plane window and throw her phone out of the plane

Tell her she's fat and ugly and will never have any friends in school or life.

Complain to stewardess, if it keeps up keep complaining. Families have gotten kicked off planes because they had uncontrollable children.

I work for a travel insurance company and it's completely hilarious everytime these people try to claim the cost of their ruined vacation to Disney or whatever the fuck and we get to deny their claims because being shitty parents with autistic little monsters isn't something our policies cover for.

Will she die if you take off her headphones?

Pay the person behind her $20 to let me sit there for 5 minutes. Then kick her seat to let her feel how the one in front of her feels.

get my nintendo switch out and play zelda and not let her watch

take her to the bathroom and cum deep inside her asshole, if you know what I mean ;)

excuse me, why don't you discipline your daughter?

>be me, 5 years ago
>flying to Denver for reasons
>9 year old girl doing this for the first hour on the tarmac
>lose my shit
>Hey, does somebody want to control their fucking kid and actually be a parent instead of an enabling speedbump for once?
>kid stares at me in shock
>male attendant stifles a laugh
>old guy next to me had a grin ear to ear
>MUH STRONK WYMYN SINGLE MOMMY DON'T NEED NO MAN finally tells her to behave
>5 minutes later at it again
>finally had it
>"This is why your father left you undisciplined little shit."
>silence
>tears
>not a single judgmental look my way, all eyes on mom
>kid gets moved to a seat with nobody in front of her per mothers request
>rest of flight 100% uneventful

was she hot?

Have any of you cunts seen Kindergarten Cop? youtu.be/pnXOcNxyUWA

Crash the plane, with no survivors.

Tell her: KEK DEMANDS YOUR DEATH. SHEKEMMMMMMM

fucking savage bro

kill the child.

I want to believe.

kid, if you don't stop kicking my chair, I'm going to rip your legs off.

>People saying to attack the kid.
>Not her shitty parents.

PPFFFTTHAHAHA!

*continues to kick your chair*

Call Podesta.

pua_pickup_lines.txt

"Hey buddy, please calm it down a little."

Solves the problem without making a scene.

This happened at the movie theatre last time.
After so many times I turned and asked if she could please stop. My sister told me I was kinda rude. I guess I should've addressed the parents instead.
No regrets.

/thread

You have to be respectful towards the kid, he's only having fun. And his parents are probably overstressed and overworked, they deserve to have a minute or not to themselves on the plane, you guys need to calm down.

Maybe in Leafistan it does.

I-I like this story user

stand up, grab her by the foot, "do you really want to do this?"

Go 'no survivors' on her bitchass.

underrated

>his parents are probably overstressed and overworked
No one fucking cares.

She shouldn't have broken the NAP...

Brilliant

Solid backhand

One time I went to a play or something and the kid behind me was kicking my seat. I mean really kicking it.

Eventually I turned around and said "Stop kicking my seat." My mother freaked out. "user!"

It turned out the kid was a fucking retard. He was Autistic or something and couldn't hold still.

My mother switched seats with me and I could see out of my peripheral vision her head bobbing during the play. The kid was kicking her seat so hard her head would move.

kek

You're a big guy.

nothing you fucking autist, it's a kid having fun, completely ignorant of what's going on in the 'grown up' world that's outside the plane window. Give the kid a few more years of playtime and ignorance, it'll soon be confronted with the real shit anyway.

execution by explosive decompression

Ask myself why I am suddenly a little girl
Study
Train selfdefense because weak woman
Acquire bonus influence and power with woman card
Move to freedomfries and burgerland
Acquire gun
Pull a few Jill Steins on libfags for easy money
Vote Trump Jr.

underrated.

open door
throw her out

cum in her mouth

Do nothing and endure the pain like the modern day samurai that I am

Take off her shoe and lick her little toes

this

youtube.com/watch?v=pnXOcNxyUWA

>things that never happened

I can hear skateboard wheels and the smell of moldy cigarettes reading your post.

Wow Klaus, I wish the sandniggers chewed the internet cable that goes to your cuck shed.

Tell her to stop being a noob and control her emotions because she's never gonna up her K:D being an emotional little faggot like that.

Delicious.

Cripple both her legs. Lefty's love cripples so you are doing them a favour.

>Sup Forums what is the correct response to this situation?
Ignore the balding old loser in front of you and continue doing whatever you want--his generation is on the way out anyway

This is great.

Pretend I don't have a boner.
>tfw a loli will never kick the back of your seat

Dont sit in 3rd class like a fucking pleb .

Teach the girl the proper way to kick a balding kike.

if only

lol

Things that never happened

A visit to comet pizza.

cancer.
kys and trash your entire folder

Give out coupons to Comet Ping Pong.

>he put the liquid back
lol

youtube.com/watch?v=g01_MH5O_J8

>and then the captain said "that was cool user would you like to fly the plane?" so I flew the plane
>and the captain was so impressed by how well I flew the plane even though I'd never flown a plane before that he gave me a medal and let me land and everyone cheered and said I did a good job
>and then all the stewardesses got in a fight over who got to suck my dick

Notify your local Pizza kidnapping representative ,Handlers from the local pedorings will gladly take her

this happened at a friend of mine's house with his dumbass in-law's kid. he was in a little rolling cart thing and kept bumping into me on purpose despite me telling him to stop. i grabbed the front of it and flipped him and the cart upside down.

stupid kid has no discipline from his garbage parents.

under rated

>can hear the smell of moldy cigarettes

That's a pretty terrible super power.

Little girl violated the NAP. Take the heroin needle out of my arm and have my hired mercenaries unload their high-powered, military grade assault rifles into her.

>mfw this is a daily occurrence since flying commercial airlines is the only mode of transit, now.

*teleports behind her*
*tiger palm paralysis technique *
*takes her vidya and achieve the high score*
*snaps it in half*
*heh... good game kid*

>And his parents are probably overstressed and overworked
This is not an excuse for neglecting parental responsibility.

was in this exact situation, talk to plane attendant, forget talking to kid or parent. i got in big argument on plane cuza this. trust me directly n quickly to flight attendant.

Jew is a pedo. What a surprise

Happened to me a year ago. I was sitting on a flight and two kids, maybe 6 and 8, were behind me and some other guy I didn't know kicking both of our seats. The kids were abos and this was a US domestic flight.

After 20 minutes we start to take off, the guys next to me says he isn't taking this the whole flight, I tell him it won't.

After we take off and the seatbelt light turns off I get up and turn around and yell stop kicking my seats, you are didturbing peole you little brats!

Some old cuck bitch call the flight attendant and tells her what happened. Flight attendant asks me if there is a problem, I say not anymore. She threatens to tbrow me off the flight, I telk her I used to be a finance manager from this airline (was true) and will get her fired and sue for threatening a customer.

She fucks off for the rest of the flight, kids didn't bother me again, user in the next seat doesn't even thank me. Found out after landing they were unaccompanied minors in the flight.

Would do it again, zero fucks given.

Nice

Molestation

Pilot alerted, emergency landing, Aussie now in custody of the FBI and will go to Federal prison. Do not fuck around at airports or on planes, seriously.

Glorious.

option a: press the call button and have a flight attendant deal with it. if the little bitch refuses to obey orders from flight crew it's a federal crime.

option b: put your seat back as far as it will go and and pin her in a knees-to-the-sky position

>Then everyone on the plane applauded

Probably this senpai.
>really though, complain to the staff. I payed good money for a calm flight.