North Dakota Pipeline Easement DENIED

Tribal elders to make announcement at 4:00.

MSNBC reporter on site said US Army Corps of Engineers told tribal leaders they will immediately stop construction in advance of environmental impact survey and a renegotiation of route.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/1rt2s
theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2016/09/dapl-dakota-sitting-rock-sioux/499178/
thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/308702-army-corps-halting-work-on-dakota-access-pipeline
daplpipelinefacts.com/
theintercept.com/2016/09/01/dakota-access-export/
youtube.com/watch?v=CBElQt0PXtg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also will not go under Missouri River.

If we weren't a bunch of pussies and finished them off a couple hundred years ago. We wouldn't have this problem.

nump

Good for them. Although it's only a temporary victory. We'll have to see what happens when Trump is in the office.

B..but.. Then I wouldn't exist user

So why were so many people supporting the pipeline? Why did they have to construct it over their land? Obviously, since they are no longer going to construct it over their land, they were able to construct it a different way since the beginning. I understand being against the environment fags since the oil was going to come out of the ground anyway and was actually being transported by train which causes more pollution and has a higher risk of accident and spill, but why because the indians wanting to protect their land unless you either just hate non white people or you are so subverted by your corporate overlords that you support them in everything they do. Or maybe you just blindly hate the left no matter what. The one shitty thing about this is it sets a precedent and may cause more protests in the future. As a white nationalist, I am supportive of all people having their homeland and I support the indians in standing up to the people trying to steal their land

You would, and you would be whiter.

This why you people will remain on the wrong side of history.

We need to finish genociding these praire niggers, oncw and for all.

Its not that youre pussies. If you could have done it, you would have. You just simply couldnt.

It didn't even go over their land. It was literally a couple miles off their land and they were bitching for some stupid reason.

See

I did read that somewhere too. Is that actually true?

What? We still can any time we want.

> As a white nationalist, I am supportive of all people having their homeland and I support the indians in standing up to the people trying to steal their land
You realize we have a nation to be in support of because we fucking stole it from them to begin with right? If you're in support of them, then you can't be a nationalist, not as an American.

It IS true. You can look at the projected pathway if you want to. It doesn't even touch their land.

There's several reasons why they're protesting.
But for the most part. It's virtue signaling and unemployed commies that what purpose in life.
imgur.com/a/1rt2s
Google is a thing you know.

What's all this "we" talk? You're all a bunch of pussies who would never take a life.

Fuck, injuns do this shit everywhere.

You're more than welcome to take a life.
Just don't be surprised if you get killed.

By all means, bud. Why dont you start? Lets see how far it gets.

Trump Koch and Soros will get rid of those pesky native reserves....

Yes I can. I don't think we should have done that to them. I think America was a mistake. But they are gone now, and America is ours. We now need a white homeland in North America. What to do with the remaining Indians becomes a problem, but I think it is wrong to not give them some type of land to call their own

BOOTLICKERS BTFO

lol the Indians on Sup Forums are feeling emboldened now. Look, it was one pipeline. This does not mean you can say and so whatever you want. Remember who the fuck it is you are talking to, Tonto

Supposedly they had some sacred burial sites not on their reservation but in the path of the pipeline. Pic related.

tecumseh tried to form a Native American nation but it was shut down

I really can't tell if you're trolling, stupid or just autistic. Good job.

What's wrong with what I said?

I'm just a regular ol' mulatto. My dude. Nice tough guy act, though. Pic related has a 80% chance of being you.

Well, it has to go under or over because there is no way around it. Under seems safer to me, but I'm no engineer.

tree niggers put more effort protesting than they do improving their shithole reservations

Do you notice how we never knew about the 'burial grounds' until this controversy began? Seems as if to me, they're just jewing because they have a phobia of the oil from an extremely secure pipeline leaking into their water.

>Yes I can (be a white nationalist)
>America was a mistake (but I'm a nationalist...from America)
>We now need a white homeland in NA (but I think non-whites should be given some type of land)

>North Dakota Pipeline Easement DENIED

no its not true. don't listen to these fascists. why would you ever expect /pol to tell you the truth about anything?

I'd rather be a doofy white kid than a mulatto

I love how Injuns will always constantly deny that many of their tribes pillaged and raped women in other tribes constantly. It's something they don't want anyone to know

Yes. In fact the Indians want it to go through their land as the government offered them money to do so. Indians rejected the initial offer thinking amother was coming but then the give just said we will build around it. So they did and Indians are now pissed they lose out on that sweet sweet cash.

>>America was a mistake (but I'm a nationalist...from America)
You do realize civic nationalism and ethnonationalism are not the same thing, right?

Yeah, Im talking to a faggot on a mongolean finger puppet forum who actually talks like its 1880 and America can just try killing indians again. Kek.

Not anymore.
theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2016/09/dapl-dakota-sitting-rock-sioux/499178/
Plus, the surveyors never found evidence of burial sites.

The way I'm reading this, it looks like they might look at the entire 1170 mile route to avoid crossing the Missouri and offending these Indians.

thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/308702-army-corps-halting-work-on-dakota-access-pipeline

Why don't they just do this?

Source?

Nice to know that our country will suffer because of some "sacred" burial sites and trinkets.

Just fucking build it and give them booze.

His dad works at Dakota Access.

This isn't a victory for the abbos. A victory for the abbos would be them agreeing to pay the abbos tens of millions of dollars for it. This is just cutting losses.

just move the corpses, it's been done in the past.

Google is a thing you know.

>America founded by fucking white males
>Not a nation for fucking white males
We'd still be a white nation too if it wasn't for limp dicks like you that think "it's wrong to not give the natives some type of land" you sure are a white nationalist though huh? :^)

most of the protesters are out of state hipsters. not injuns

That isn't even what I'm saying, you goddamn retard

My dad works at NASA. Martians manage the trucking industry!

>Find the news youself to support my statement!

The reason for the location was because two pipelines already run along the same path. Having them all in the same place has a number of benefits.

Sup Forums was on the wrong side of history again. Imagine that. Bunch of edgy contrarian bastards.

Sure thing buddy, I bet you're going to tell me that a Jap runs this site too.

It's not my statement.
Its that user's statement. I'm just telling you to use google instead of constantly asking other people for something you could do in two seconds.

Spotted the butthurt self loathing mixed breed aboriginal.

I see your kind everyday getting drunk in public and doing nothing productive. Literal scum.

I can't wait till liberals finally push too far, and whites rise up again.

The only reason non-whites exist anywhere in the West is because of the mercy of whites.

its indian meme magic the pipeline off their land is over engineered to avoid any chance of a tiny leak and the indians are burning car tires and shitting in the streams polluting to the same as a worst came scenario before the pipeline is even active.

there is no rational argument against the pipeline so meme magic should be deployed to stop the indians

>mulatto
>brown skon, green eyes, can pull of women easily
>this kid
>prob vigrin desu

Kek, kys

Indians should be grateful. They may be the only group of losers in the world to be gifted land by their conquerors.

>all these Native Americans in this thread gloating about how the country that killed nearly their entire population will have to depend on Saudi Arabia even more

>Bury people in random places
>Claim that you own the land now cause sacred burial spot
Fuck the injuns I hope trump gets the pipeline done.

Too bad the DAPL oil is for export.

fucking /thread

daplpipelinefacts.com/
theintercept.com/2016/09/01/dakota-access-export/
> The pipeline will enable domestically produced light sweet crude oil from North Dakota to reach major refining markets in a more direct, cost-effective, safer and environmentally responsible manner
>Proponents of the Dakota Access Pipeline, which will connect fracked crude oil from the Bakken fields in North Dakota to markets across the country
Gosh, nice source there user.

>tfw you've lived in the states with the most pipelines and they all have the worst drinking water

You know, when you automatically assume that any side in a dispute is automatically right because of all the emotions on display by them, you set yourself up for being disappointed.

>Label the "protestors" anti-government extremists
>forcibly clear them out

They did that to the group of men who took over the Malheur National Park, whom the left called "white ISIS", why not do it to these ignorant fucks who deliberately ignore facts?

No, because I want to evaluate the caludity of the source he is pulling from. You cab find a "news" site that will say anything on google

And you see nothing wrong with the sources you posted? Gotcha.

I assume the terrain going that way is garbage otherwise they would have done so to begin with

these faggots are so lucky we've had a nice mild el nino start to winter. Give it a couple weeks when the temps fall below zero and we'll see how much they really care about this pipeline. most of these people aren't even from the area, so they have no idea what they in for.

Who actually owns the land being built on???

Fuck these shitskin natives.

There are lots of honest dudes working on that pipeline. Just hurting the working man, like liberals always do.

These people need to burn

>main street media

I wouldbt know, I assume everyone in Canada is butthurt, drunk, and self loathing because 80% if your country lives on America's fringe.

Fuck your mercy, come on, show us that white might! Lol

Well, the plans of the DAPL go to Stanley ND to Nederland Texas. So, there maybe foreign oil going up to Stanley(You can look at the map of the proposed pipeline). But I haven't found any source that says otherwise. So far it's the opponents that say that the DAPL pipeline may carry foreign oil (keyword is may there). But please, I'm curious where you got your source from since I'm incapable of finding said source.

Ok so these folks wanna stop a pipeline from being build, they fear (statistically) leaks will pollute the water,
If they are successful on stopping the pipeline, then a constant flow of tractor trailers would be needed to do the job, these trucks get 5-8 mpg, they burn 200 gallons roughly to cover pipeline distance each way. This is harming the environment worse then a few leaks, not to mention damage and ware on the roads, and a waste of man power, huge shortage of truckers constantly

One day their jobs will be automated and we'll be done with all of this nonsense.

Fuck the earth, I need Oil money because I cant get employed anywhere else.

We do every time you pledge allegiance to our flag. You are dressed in our clothes, using technologies invented by us to communicate in our language. No demonstration is necessary.

The pipeline is fucking horrible. Not because of this native shit, but because it was meant to go over a river. When it broke, and it fucking would, it'd be Flint but a thousand times worse.

Okay, when robots can hot pass in mud and be set up in the heavy rain. Talk to me. you can't automate stick welding.

Fuck off hippie go hug a tree and sing campfire songs

>but because it was meant to go over a river
It was going under the river.

Cause you ALWAYS hear about pipelines leaking

It's 1000x safer than transporting it on trains and tankers.

Plus none of y'all retards understand how much QA goes into pipeline construction. 3break outs in the US and you're done as a welder. 1breakout as a x-ray hand and you're done.

-t. Boot licker

And yet we are still here. Singing our songs, practicing our ceremonies, living in our territories, teaching our youth the ways of our culture. Sure to a degree we have to abide by the ways of mainstream society, but kill the indian save the man, genicide the redman, etc, never came to completion. In the end we are still here, we couldnt be silenced.

I'm sure the safety measures near the river and other critical points aren't 100X better than elsewhere. Also pipelines have fewer leaks than trucks and trains do, in addition to being cheaper

How many of the protesters are actually protesting to have the pipeline routed away from the natives and how many want the pipeline just shut down in general? It seems like a lot of these protesters just want the thing shut down as a whole but are latching on to the whole native thing as an opportunity.

>You can't automate stick welding

Just admit there's no place for you fucks in the near future. Trump can't save you from the inevitable machine revolution.

Fuck off hippies and learn something about fucking pipelines.

youtube.com/watch?v=CBElQt0PXtg

-t. Hippie liberal

Go drive your Prius somewhere else, pussy.

Your mamma should've raised a better man.

oh please, you fucks have been saying that for years! I'm so scared.

It wasn't res land but it was treaty land that was illegally sold to someone else, went to supreme court but the Supreme Court ruled it rightfully theres but wanted to pay them off instead. the tribe wouldn't take the money so the case was never settled. It may not be their name on the lease but it is their land

Pipelines are safe as fuck, do you have any idea how many pipes we have in this country? How many have broken in the last few decades? 3? It's safer just by dint of not being transported by car, because car accidents are way, way more common than pipeline breaks.