I hate these people so fucking much

I hate these people so fucking much.

I used to think we could win peacefully and the pro-genocide shit was just memeing, but I'm starting to think we might actually have to summarily execute all these people.

Putting a bullet through pic related's head would be orgasmic.

Why did I ever get redpilled? All its done is make me seethe.

>reddit

theres your problem

This.

These people were born as sheep. When we seize the memes of production they will be our pawns, not theirs.

sickening.

but reddit is normies. this is what normies actually believe.

this guy is a leftist. probably jewish too

and the downvoted posts

i am screeching autistically tbqh

Germany is fucking lost

I'll vote for AfD in 2017 but after that I'm emigrating. ree

How pedantic do you have to be to quibble over this instead of the actual crime?

History repeats itself. Commies will get the fascists they've been waiting for.

word games being used for white genocide and pedophilia

we can play games too. with guns.

Deutschland was hit really hard with zio-marxist propaganda after the war.

There is no evidence he drowned her, she could have been trying to escape and drowned accidentally.

That would give him like 3 days community service

Where do you want to go to? Where is no white country left, besides maybe Iceland or Russia

>get upset when you look in the toilet and see shit

America

>inb4 le 60% xDXDXD
not in Wyoming

Day of the rake fucking when?

:^)

>0,8% Blacks
>25,9% Germans
>50,2% Protestants
Actually sounds fucking great

>banned from reddit
nothing of value was lost

Yuri said it best. Only when they I'll feel the boot crashing on their face will they understand.
The only question you needn't to as long yourself is whether you want to also get a boot to you right face or take them out before we find ourselves in that situation

now that you say it, 25% Germans almost sounds way too high

t. Ameriboo and wanna integrate and assimilate and become American af

I'm an idiot, I guess that means that 25% have German heritage, not that they actually speak German kek

No, it's not. Ask any random person on the street if they know reddit and you'll get a negative answer 90% of the time.

A lot of redditors are normies, but the opposite isn't true.

Reddit is worse than normies

Yes, I mean German heritage.

Also pic

To think the left are the ones who are rape apologists

Do it faggot. Americans love Germans and will annoy you with muh heritage

neat

do you have any good plans on how you're gonna do it?

I'm probably gonna have to find an American qt gf and marry her desu

Literally come here you bastards. We are still 85% white and our population is small enough that concentrated white immigration would fundamentally alter our politics.

ya but how

Leafland is like America without all the cool stuff kek

Shut the fuck up you fucking leaf

Getting enough of your fucking shit today

I actually know of two Germans who immigrated here.

Yes but you can make a difference here! Trudeau is upping our immigration from 300,000 to 500,000 per year and if white Europeans don't fill those ranks we'll be flooded even more with indians and moslems

i never liked reddit, i tried it for like a week.

>leaving my 92% White cucked country for a 85% White cucked country where half of the white population is French
No, just no

Wouldn't actually move to America, if I'd emigrate at all I'd choose a white spot in South Africa or Namibia.

Well if you can save Germany, then by all means stay there.

But if you're going to flee somewhere, come here. Our frogs aren't that bad, I promise.

no we just pay 300% more for the cool stuff

its worth it.

I´m a spaniard born in Germany, my fathers worked for 18 years cleaning the planes in echterdingen airport and my whole family only can be thankfully to the german nation and people, really hurts me seeing how they are so fucked in their head.

>pic related

Germany has essentially collapsed as a nation state and culture. You're already dead, you just don't know it. If a rape and murder of an innocent 19-year is not enough to rouse anger and a desire for vengeance, than nothing in the world will. These people are beyond salvation and will need to be disposed of, when the time comes.

Mark my words, it's not the Muslims or the Jews that are your primary enemies - it's these traitors and everyone else that thinks like them. An enemy reveals himself before you and makes it very clear that he wishes to destroy you; a traitor clandestinely destroys and subverts the nation from within, while pretending to be your friend. That's why the 9th circle of Hell is reserved for traitors.

Verstehe dich nicht aber...good luck!

You always have to understand that Germans are literally autists. Culturally and socially.

Good for engineering, but you get guys like in OPs picture to be representative for any German.

t. a Swiss in Colombia

I dislike too much of the American culture and I rather spend my life speaking German or Afrikaans than English all the time.

But they are still frogs, desu. On the other hand you have moose which is a pro

how do I overcome social autism

pls hlpe

QUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADS

Eh, to each his own

I personally love America,American culture and American English

do yourself a favor and just stop thinking about it. Focus on stuff you can control in your life.

You'll be a much happier person that way.

Praise. Kek shares my opinion
Good luck, Brudi, I hope you like it there
fucken saved

>no such thing as an illegal person

didn't China's "One Child" law say otherwise?