Sorry whores, no hymen, no diamond

sorry whores, no hymen, no diamond.

enjoy your 30's, okay? (top kek)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/2020/WomensHealth/story?id=123701
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just curious whats a hymen got to do with it?

Are you afraid she is only getting together with you because of your beta qualities and will judge you negatively for your micro penis and poor performance in bed?

You know some virgins have no hymens right?

Hi roastie

Leaf cuckposters right on cue

Both men and women loses a little bit of their soul with every person they make love with.

If you're just fucking rather than making love than you're just a degenerate slut(male or female).

Welcome to modern society where sexual degeneracy is normalized and true love is pretty much impossible by design.

>don't cut yourself on that edge

Yeah, like you're ever gonna be in a position to turn a woman down, keep dreamin' pal

>make /pol themed thread
>leaf shitposter

>leaf shitposter makes thread
>leaf shitposters

Ban leafs when

>making excuses for being a bitter virgin

Good times. It's okay, mental gymnastics can be good for you later in life.

Hans your upset that there are no unraped girls left there

Roasty getting toasty

*you're

>Both men and women loses a little bit of their soul with every person they make love with.

Lost

Oh wow. I remember that from a while back. Twitter went insane. The feminists really showed off their secret insecurity and regret.

>hates Muslims
>Thinks like Muslims

Really makes you think

Every single female that practices a sport in her early life, will lose her hymen because of it, but you'll never notice it usually.

source: i lost mine playing tennis

I can't even tell what's bait and what's serious edgelords anymore on this fucking board.

ofc leafs are white knighting for the roasties

>not wanting women to be whores makes you a Muslim

Sure

>hand with high school friends
>we go drinking with some people they know
>slutty chick all over me
lolno.png
>end the night at buddies apt playing halo

was a good night

MGTOW retards should be permabanned from this board

THIS. I slept with 20+ women before meeting my girl WHO WAS A VIRGIN. I wish I had waited til marriage etc regardless of how fagoty that sounds

>MGTOW retards should be permabanned from this board
thats not the same thing as not wanting sluts

The fact you lost it to your coach is irrelevant.

This is essentially what most men of every race are afraid of.

I'll never understand why some men are so insecure about being sexual with the one you love.

Is it autism?

hey tumblr

>women
>2016
its like you guys WANT to get cucked

It's the same poster you fucking autist..

>believing in the jewish fairytales about pure, innocent women
All women are sluts by nature. If you can't accept it and embrace, your genes deserve to vanish.

thank your whores for that disaster of an election today

shut you r DUMB dumb ameridiot mouth be4 i shut it four you ameridioDUM

kys cuck beta

fpbp

>All women are sluts by nature.
i accept it, i just refuse to embrace it. Not going to compromise my principles for the sake of some skank who can't or wont control herself

>not settling down with your childhood friend after losing your virginities together the summer after highschool

???

It's like you guys don't want to feel the most secure and happy while you tackle all of life's problems knowing there's someone else who has your back indefinitely?

Jesus dude men don't want sluts. She's not going to give you anything for defending her vagina on an indonesian basket worshipping chat room.

Also nice samefagging

I just had my first child. My partner use to be a sex worker. It's really odd, how loyal she is. & if I want to have sex with other girls she just wants to join.
I

Your day is coming faget

top jej

>& if I want to have sex with other girls she just wants to join.

Dude, you've got yourself a cuckquean.

>>not settling down with your childhood friend after losing your virginities together the summer after highschool
Honestly, this was kinda my plan. I knew this girl for years, basically grew up together. She turned into a whore. Took me a long time to get over that.

Women Have Surgery to 'Restore' Virginity

ayy lmao

how bullshit is the horse/bike riding thing

Thanks for the (You). I just wanted to annoy you and waste your time in the hopes you would read that post, but you actually, really replied! It was more than I could have ever hoped for! Thanks my friend

Is that what she told you?

OP here, it was a little bit of both if were beeing ourselves here

I don't know about bikes, but the horse thing isn't bullshit. Horse girls are fucking nuts anyways though so if you meet a chick who tells you she rode horses when she was younger, you should really just avoid her

They can just replace their hymen you know?

LOL Virgins ITT

That's awful, my man. If I had to give some advice, then, it would be to look for a cute Asian girl. So long as they aren't Americanized as hell for a lot of generations, they're usually kind, reserved people who 'don't get' the contemporary culture and don't really want a part of it.

Its about loyalty. If she wasnt loyal to her first one, or second or third one why should she be loyal to you? If she doesnt need emotions to fuck then what prevents her to do so in the future? Also would you marry a prostitute? No you wouldnt because you dont like having a slut wife as nobody else does, you just tolerate past sex life out of neccesity in your gf, but you still hate it.

>t. hole

tfw i let this slip by because she was weird for wearing dresses instead of leggings and i thought she was annoying for following me around to give me random food she baked every week

how do i allocate my belongings to do the most good after i neck myself pol

hymens rip and break naturally you fucking idiot
just because youre afriad youre dicks too small because theres no proof it goes past the 1 inch mark doesnt mean shes a whore

>she's weird for wearing dresses instead of leggings

You're not wrong, if you define weird from a perspective of a societal norm.

You are wrong if you define weird as a negative trait. What are you, a faggot?

kek'd und czech'd

Thanks man. I'm not hyper shallow, but i haven't seen to many Asian chicks that do it for me. Thats good info though, i'll keep my mind open. Though for whatever reason, I get the most attention from mexican chicks

Thanks, Mehmed.

>"I have never been fucked, never will get fucked and prefer to wank to hentai" : The Post

well Im not sure if cuck queen is the right term. she only had sexy with me and playmates I choose/ and I really didn't even try to get things to this level. one girl is enough

>i just refuse to embrace it
>muh principles
LMAO, you're just an out-of-shape antisocial loser, who's mad at women because they won't settle for such a low-quality "man".
And this is how white americans will eventually go extinct.

Then surely you must also find monogamy abhorrent.

How do you manage not to sleep?

I for one love slutty bitches. They always get all over me and then I'll lay them some pipe real good and they'll make me breakfast in the morning and want more but I'm just like "nah bitch, can't turn a hoe into a housewife" and they cry and shit but I still give em the boot

>out-of-shape
nah, pretty /fit/

>antisocial
maybe some yea

>loser
depends on your definition i suppose.

>mad at women because they won't settle for me
no, though i do have thorough disgust for sluts

>It's a roasties get toastie that "microdick beta virgin losers" won't marry them thread
Do you have no sense of self-awareness? Why would you care if everyone who holds this opinion is undesirable?

>he fell for the "no hymen, no diamond meme"
>he doesnt realize that oral and anal sex exist

>tfw this is almost my exact situation

feels pretty good desu lads

AHAHAHA love this.

kys

cringe

i envy you

Both my mom and sister didn't bleed when they lost the virginity.

Would you rather drive a new car or a car that's been wrecked to shit by 10 previous drivers?

ANOTHER sweet (You) MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I have zero respect for men who do this. It just means you are too much of a pussy to get out of your comfy wittle relationship and go find the right woman. No one at age 19 knows what they want for the rest of their life

If a girl has had sex with over 5 people she's damaged for life and will never truly love you. That's just reality bruhs
Are you sure your dick was long enough tho?

so many leaves... because it's fall, right?

I do.
>no, though i do have thorough disgust for sluts
Good, more sluts for me.

kek

it only sounds faggoty because we are programmed to think it sounds faggoty. you faggot. lol

It's not like at the age of 19 you're making a commitment to get married. But if it works out for a decade, then marriage seems to be the right option. People grow and change, and if they grow and change to continue to like the person their with, then what's wrong with settling down with them?

Just like people can grow and change to like something else, so long as the decision is made after you've grown and changed enough to know yourself to settle down with someone, then there's really no harm in deciding not to sabotage a relationship you're in just because you feel like you want to experience other kinds of women.

I've had sex and I still have my hymen. Your move, Sup Forums

lmao @ these fkn white boy micro penis phagoots trying to explain their virginity

Also this, your hymen doesn't "fall off" in your first penetration.
This shit is just stupid.

Maybe you're too fucking ADD riddled to know what you're looking for, but men used to be set in a career and family long before age 19, bucko.

>dating indians

Marrying a virgin: big mistake. Sounds like a good idea, but every guy I know whose married a virgin had her cheat. Gotta sow them oats before settling down.

Underated and Kek knows it

>Ghana
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

By the way, ANYONE who ever had sex with virgin girls, knows how retarded the whole obsession about hymens and "being the first one" is.

shut up leaf boy im probably your dad

you mean bloody mess on your towel?

Yeah. They need to be real men and step up the plate to finish someone else's meal.