Language for the future?

I speak English, French and Spanish and my German is getting really good. I had already lost hope for the future of Germany but I though that after today, Austria could become a beacon of light for the future of the German people. Alas, I was wrong. I therefore feel the need to German is gone and need to turn my attention elsewhere.

What should is be Sup Forums ? I'm thinking Portuguese.
>0.9% muslim population in Portugal
>less than 0.5% muslim population in Brazil

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Nx0sQLl7IY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Brazil
F.a.m you got it wrong

arabic

English of course. Other languages are either barely used in comparison, or don't have the overall versatility of English. And thats not even getting into ancient asian languages with 50 billion characters to make up basic shit, its to complex. English is already here and will rule in the far future.

>youtube.com/watch?v=8Nx0sQLl7IY

>France and German
There is one pretty obvious answer, mon ami

English is not the most versatile language and it's not even very specific. Also, I already speak it...

Mandarin

/thread

Finnish. It is the language of a true autist. Not as clumsy or inexact as Indo-European languages. An elegant language... for a more civilized age.

Aber ich kann bereits sie sprechen!

Und Deutschland wird nachher 10 Jahre tot sein...

Literally 1 in 1 million Chinese women look like that.

Accept your upcoming Overlords with a warm welcome and learn chinese

They've already started genetically engineering babies.
In 20 years time they'll be supermen while we squabble in "it's not ethical!!!" bullshit

I thought about Italian, Switzerland will be the only surviving country in Europe

Switzerland are good at keeping to themselves and generally not giving a fuck so you might be right.

>taking our clay again
fuck off you cucks

Chinese and Arabic

What is that thing?
Some modern chink copy of a Mi-28?

teh only people who speak modern german live in afghanistan, syria, and iraq. so unless you plan on traveling to warzones it seems rather pointless

Speak Arabic. Your country and much of Europe is already a spawn of a middle Eastern religion, many of its founders and early followers spoke Aramaic.

As a Semitic language, Arabic is closer.

Plus, Christians already worship a Semitic man anyway.

what does the tree symbolize?