RECOUNT

Should worry or nah?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/decisiondeskhq/status/804368028930478080
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/805486509914779649
elections.wi.gov/node/4513
nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Philadelphia-Recount-Presidential-Election-Trump-Clinton-Stein-404060246.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shes been saying this for the past month, Even though PA denied her recount so she has to try to sue the court for one.

I though PA was not going to recount? Did they not throw her lawsuit out?

>mfw this will convince more leftists to donate to her

wew

>dropped 30k
Did she even provide a source for that?

She's fucking retarded.

state did, now she claims she will file a federal lawsuit

kek confirms
>Trump 2,961,875
>Clinton 2,915,440
they paid to make him win twice

twitter.com/decisiondeskhq/status/804368028930478080

Nope, the dumb bitch is full of shit and just scamming the gullible idiots the way Bernie took their cash.

>Donald J. Trump
>1 hr ·
>The Green Party just dropped its recount suit in Pennsylvania and is losing >votes in Wisconsin recount. Just a Stein scam to raise money!

no, meanwhile in WI trumps lead increased by 15k

confirmed
ty
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/805486509914779649

HAHAHA YESSSS

TICK TOCK DRUMPFCÜCKS

There's a spreadsheet online where Trump got even more votes in WI with the recount, it's fuckin hilarious that the left is so stupid.

elections.wi.gov/node/4513

Download the spreadsheet for a good laugh.
You must be a special kind of stupid.

nah. She just wants some sheckels

the difference dropped from around 70k, to ~50k from some absentee ballots

>With a fight being waged over whether a statewide recount will take place in Pennsylvania, President-elect Donald Trump's lead in the commonwealth narrowed by some 22,000 votes as counties continued to count votes from last month's presidential election.

>State election officials said Friday evening that Trump now led Democratic challenger Hillary Clinton by 49,000 votes, down from 71,000 as provisional and absentee ballots from overseas are recorded.

nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Philadelphia-Recount-Presidential-Election-Trump-Clinton-Stein-404060246.html

If trump ended up losing I'd be very scared for the future of the world.

Shillary won 20k votes from absentee ballots not the recount

absentee ballots from Philadelphia mind you, so this isn't entirely unexpected

>stein
like pottery

>whoops we just found 100k absentee ballots!
>they're all for hillary!
>hillary just won PA!

nop
Jill Stein is Ralph Nader 2016, except at least he published a book or something

>I just need another million dollars goy and we'll get the transparency we all deserve

Nader is actually an intelligent guy, one of the few leftists I actually respect.

The Green Party went to shit when he left.

that's retarded, he is up some 20 or so votes from the counted wards

the thing is that they counted the election day ballots in Milwaukee wards, but didn't count the absentee ballots yet, that's why on the spreed sheet there is a bunch of missing ballots for both among the "counted" wards, basically ignore anything from Milwaukee until the absentee stuff is counted

yes, it's still some 0.3% away from 0.5% which would be automatic recount, I doubt they can pull another 10k pro Hillary ballots out of their ass and if they do it will be really fucking suspect

how much do you think hillary is paying jill stein to do this?

I mean Jill even got disowned by her own party, which is incredibly embarrassing

TRUMP=10/10

you mean Soros

Get fucked, he killed the American 911 because he couldn't be arsed to learn statistics

>Jill Stein drops Pennsylvania recount because her campaign cannot pay $1m bond despite raising nearly $7million

OYYY VEYY

STEINED.

What do you mean?

You mean Soros, they used her as a proxy to not look like idiots.

>jill can't use her own money despite trump spending his own money during the campaign

>recount
Are we still memeing this?

How likely is it to work? I heard it's just to potentially absolve herself from a fraud lawsuit

>her own money
She raised $7million from useful idiots. It wasn't even her own money.

I gotta give her some credit for living up to the Jewish stereotype and capitalizing on stupid emotional people.

very unlikely, recounts are state business subject to state law, you can't go crying to a federal court just because you don't like state law

>States rights issue

This dumb bitch...

Didn't Bernie pull the same shit and isn't he a member of the tribe also. What's going on here guys?

o shit

Jill Stein didn't even try 1/4th this hard when she was running.

She literally has no case. They won't make the state do it for free just because Stein has a (((theory))). Everybodys laughing at her.

Is there even time?

Literally less than 10 days.

she is fucked, she knows it

How can she file a federal lawsuit when elections are purely a matter of a state?
This is not a violating of a federal law, infringement of rights, or question of constitutionality. The feds have no jurisdiction or want to hear such a case.

this one angry mexican :)))

That's fuckin' hilarious.

This

She is Soros whore. Has not self respect.

Tbh I'd fuck her. Like seriously I would do it and most likely enjoy it too.

actually enjoying how libtards continue being delusionals and in denial.
i am going to taste their tears 19 dec

I bet that when the wall is built mexico is going to to war with it demanding equal immigration rights.

All the way down to the RPG that blows up half the wall under construction. No casualties just collateral damage other than a corrupt border guard or two.

(((she)))=7/10

Hey, for someone her age that's pretty good in all honesty.

>Just a Stein scam

ik that is why i would to her

Not an arguement.

>Oh Jose, harder! Now rub the money on my body... but watch for the hip, ok?

This. She's pulling a Bernie. Someone should shop her sitting behind the wheel of a high-end sports car.

Who is arguing?

You shouldnt worry, no matter the outcome.

You should advocate a recount too, democrat or republican.

Recount every vote and remove any sense of doubt. It is for the good of everyone's democracy.

Nope. It's over. All I know is Trump better implement voter ID laws across the whole country or this will be the last election we win.

She dropped her lawsuit in PA this morning. It's ogre.

>the jew is scamming goyim out of money
This shit writes itself.

Nice try. You're pulling at straws hiding behind a recount hoping that just MAYBE Hillary will win and your family can move to jew S A.

I guess we'll find out on Monday

the whole recount is a joke, there's never been a recount that reversed a win by 40 electoral votes

What Jill Stein is doing is fund raising, generating interest in the Green party, and now she has a nice long list of people to solicit for votes in the coming elections

The green party disowned Jill. She won't have a chance anymore.

There are ways to exist without an elected president if his responsibilities were delegated to the positions subordinates. Ultimately the accountability would dissolve to a point where those responsible for damage would be held accountable but we'd all take credit for the common wealth.

All I'm saying is in someways having a president is important but in a lot of other ways it doesn't really matter.

Wasn't she kicked out of the party

And the truth comes out, Jill purposefully targeting Trump.

Gee, shocker.

She dropped the PA court case because she knew she couldn't win against the state since they require real evidence, which she doesn't have.

Now she's crying to a federal judge.

>You should advocate a recount too, democrat or republican.

huge waste of money and time

what's needed is a purge of all voter rolls, mandatory ID laws, can only register with a valid ID and deportation of illegals

This.

It's literally a waste of tax payer money. In PA the tax payers pay for it all, she dropped the case because she was too jewish to even fork over 1m

So what, did she just go crazy?

I guess what I'm saying is if military became locally ran marshal law would be easier to understand because that would only be in case of emergencies. i.e. 1766 except against a corrupt UN or the like.

We're doing alright so far it seems like. Obama took credit for snagging osama, but I bet it was all Joey Biden.

robot dick in my ass, when can we relax and not worry about this shit anymore? when does the electorals go into effect and no one can recount / change their mind and shit?

the 13th

Just a Stein scam

>Stein instead of Jill

wtf is he /one of us/?

>state refuses a recount
>Stein thinks that the feds will tell the state that they have to do one

Haha, no. The state has the final say over whether it recounts its own votes or not.

So Trump won Michigan, and looks to still be winning Wisconsin. Why not just give Hilary Pennsylvania? She still loses.

>Just a Stein scam.

Holy shit he exposed himself.

I believe that she's a schizophrenic.

9D Chess proving once again kikes are subhuman arabs with low IQ who only exist due to altruism of whites.

Chris Wallace on fox news tore this bitch a new one. Watch his interview with her. She's an idiot and her recount is a scam. It will bring closure to your recount worries.

It isn't possible for me to love a politician more than this.

She's a decrepit old jewess. Eww.

Me gusta

what happened? when?

A recount in PA is literally impossible because the voting machines in PA dont have a paper trail.

source on that? i'd kinda believe

Trump cheating asshole

I love this man. We don't deserve him.

PA needs to stay for trump no matter what, everybody was saying PA would never go R again before this election

Remember Stein is just Jill Stein's last name, he didn't finger the Jew, he just pointed out that Jill is scamming them like the DNC was.

Oh my fuck. This guy is my fucking hero

The only thin that could have made this tweet better is.

>It's just a (((Stein))) scam.

I fucking love Trump so much.

What if this is just a ploy to block the electoral college to make it go to the house?

Cant because the states can choose to go with the original total.

All he needed was Pennsylvania, and that's in the bag.