Will Trump reveal the aliens??

will Donald Trump become the disclosure president?

or will he be bullied like every other in the past?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UrHPyQGQ7vo
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he'll reveal them and send them back to mexico

If there were aliens he would have already Tweeted it and let Ivanka marry one.

dat nigga looks like he needs some food lmao

why are aleins so poor can they not afford food?

Have you tried 420pol? I think you'd fit in nicely.

What aliens?

what do u think

You know I thought it was just a funny jab at canadians at first but this has gotten out of control.

There are no aliens on earth dipshit, why the fuck would they come here and then allow themselves to be captured by the US military

He'd probably tweet it.

does some one have the pic when Obama revealed the truth to him at the White house?

real question is "will he reveal what "aliens" really are?"

He skipped the meeting where they do their alien briefings, he doesn't care about aliens.

No. Check lemonparty.org.

aliens are demons
they have literally always been here. Disclosure is basically equivalent to "Satan's Kingdom on Earth" JSYK

I really dont see why they would keep it a secret much longer.
People generally understand different planets and how ours is just one of them..
Its not like in the 1920s when people thought it was Heaven > Earth > Hell and would literally mentally shut down at the thought of other civilizations from other planets, and literally lacked the concept of life off of earth.

Weve had almost 100 years of scifi shows normalizing space aliens also.
Heres movie from 1902 featuring moon aliens.
youtube.com/watch?v=UrHPyQGQ7vo

This actually makes it 114 years of scifi movies.. almsot 115 years.

Whether there are aliens or not, whether Trump discloses or not, it doesn't matter cause unless aliens themselves come down and introduce themselves, nobody is going to believe it. Trump is either going to come back with nothing or some half-truth about secret advanced military technology that insures America's tactical superiority for forever and always.

>Implying the aliens haven't made treaties with the U.S. Government that prevents that
>implying they wouldn't fuck our shit if we captured one

JUDEN

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>muh aliens r demonz

underrated

It might make Islam irrelevant, therefore sending Isis troops into depression, hence affecting the globalists's islamization plans.

What if the alien propaganda was created by the us itself to make everyone believe they have unknown technology thus making everyone afraid of them?

No theyll just claim the aliens sent the meteor in the box to them to let them know islam is the true religion for all of space,

If the aliens deny it, isis will just claim they are a separatist movement against god and then proceed to start some kind of intergalactic conflict.

>The Emperor of Alpha Centauri CROP CIRCLED ME today to wish me congratulations on winning the Presidency. Thank you!

He would have to attend an intelligence briefing to actually learn about aliens. Better ask Mike Pence.

>Interesting how the U.S. sells Alpha Centurai billions of dollars of cows but I should not accept a congratulatory crop circle.

>come to earth as an alien and stick out like a sore thumb

>Or be the advanced society we think they are and they have cloaking technology.

people like to laugh and say it's impossible but if they were super advanced they'd have the technology.

>expensive mistake! EARTH IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS

that's just what the Jews want you to believe.

Glorious and funny.

Little do you know, white people are the aliens