Right wing love squad

Sup Forums I need your help. I've been on this board for a long time and have become extremely redpilled and right wing.. I am an aryan man, with dark blong hair and bright blue eyes..But I've fallen in love with a girl with a dutch family Pic related. I really like her.. But if we ever got kids, would our kids even look like me? Please help Sup Forums what do?

This is me for context

As long as she's not used goods, if you really love her marry her don't be an idiot you'll regret it later, but remember #NoHymenNoDiamond if you're not her first it's not worth it.

fuckin size of her

Fuck off paki, atleast she's not a nigger you cuck..

But I don't know her sexual history. Don't really care. I'm more worried about DNA and genetics..I know Blue eyes are reccesive against brown eyes, anyone know if blond is reccessive?

Blonde is recessive.

I think I already knew that...Shit. What do? I am honestly torn.. I mean I just fucking want kids that look like me, is that too much to ask for?

Blifnek the Impaler

also don't post pics of homos

I suppose I should post pictures of your girlfriend?

Do you love her? Do you like thick girls?

Unless the answer is "yes" to both dump her and look for a blonde GF

my girlfriend doesn't feed on the blood of the children once every 200 years

Is there ANY chance that our potential kids might look sligthly like me?

you are but a mere host for the continuation of blifneks superior genes

If that is really you and her on the pics, there is a pretty good chance kids will look like "you", when it comes to hair color, eye color and other good stuff. She would need to be non white when it comes to majority of her dna for your kids to not look like you/white. But if you expect every kid you might have to look like your replica (clint/scott eastwood type of stuff) than your wife should look more like you. But its still not off table, one kid could look like her, other like you, third like your moms grandparents even.

I guess I'll go for it. You'll be based in my heart Croatia..

the danes will sing songs for generations about how you quells the beasts rage and sacrificed your feeble body to satisfy the wretched Blifneks hunger lust

Hunger for muh dik bby

Very nice white couple, make as many children as you can.

to the untrained eye, this heinous beast may seem like a white, but a trained spectator can see through such a fabricated disguise

Is she actually white though? I mean...She's not aryan. And you ARE a fucking leaf, so can I actually trust what you are saying?

Yes if australia knows anything, it's fat ogre women, I forgot

Blifnek, devourer of children, is considered white in Canada

They could. But DESU they would probably be more likely to chunky monkies. Find a thin blonde waifu... if possible.

PFFF Oh Australia, never change

we have lost many a soul to the Danish were-pig for lack of caution.
mistakes were made but lessons were learnt.
never forget the massacre of grognak

They would look SLIGHTLY like you, of course. Even if you fuck a nigher it will look slightly like you.

Is there a slight chance that they might have blond hair or blue eyes?

yes, in between their teeth.
blifnek will train them well and we shall have another destroyer of nations on our hands

Dude! If she's from northern Europe (excluding rapefugees) she will be Aryan! The blonde hair thing is a meme (((they)))created. Did hitler have blonde hair? No. Was he aryan? Damn straight.

If her either of her parents are blonde, then yes.

Chill the fuck out man.

Blue eyes and blonde hair are recessive, that means that your GF may carry those genes but not expresshtem, because her dominant brown hair genes and brown eye genes express themselves.
If her parents had blue eyes or blonde hair, she carries the recessive alleles and you have a 50% chance of getting a blonde baby.

Her parents are of dutch desendants..I doubt they have blond hair or blue eyes

Not sure if asking Sup Forums was a good idea. The girl is getting insulted by low tier humans when she looks like a nice person desu. You can obviously tell quite a bit from persons picture, it might be false but than its a pretty good act. Just remember that pol often agrees that if you find a girl that appreciates you and wants to be with you and have a family they would all go for it, they can say they wouldnt but you know they would if they got close to someone, no matter if she is not a blonde model.

Ask her about it?
Maybe she can show some photos?

I love you man.. Yeah, I think I'm gonna go for it

This. Realistically whites need to have moar kids!!! Do your part OP!

No coincidence he shot the pic from the legs and belly up lmao.
Op judging from both of your pics there are more significant issues than your hair and eyes, ie, ur both ugly as fuck

blifnek is what euro's think is attractive

your country will suffer for your actions for years

Bro, she's fucking FAT

they'll look fine just impregnate her

I gotta come somewhat clean. I have joined a dating site, because as you say, I am not an attractive guy. Pic related, probably the classiest I have ever looked. This is the first girl to genuinely seem interested. I mean, she is very nice and for the first time in my life I feel like a girl is actually interested. But..I don't really know her. Are you sure she is fat? I mean, it may just be a bad picture...Right? :/

Inb4 I look like a faggot, but yeah..