BOYCOTT KELLOGGS?

Can someone redpill (((me))) on Kelloggs?

Are they really a Trump-hating, Hillary-loving, Soros-supporting, SJW-sponsoring far-left company?

And when did companies start actively espousing political agendas? Doesn't Kelloggs realize thousands of their employees and millions of their customers are Republican Trump-supporters? I just don't see how this is "good" for their business.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-29/kellogg-pulls-ads-from-breitbart-amid-concerns-about-hate-speech
gnolls.org/2181/the-breakfast-myth-part-2-the-art-and-science-of-not-eating-breakfast/
theguardian.com/law/2016/nov/30/kelloggs-unilever-nestle-child-labour-palm-oil-wilmar-amnesty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg
youtube.com/watch?v=XVZrXGNRtyo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

all of them are

/fit/ here
eat oats instead, sugary corn products are bad for test

>(((me)))
Lurk more
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-29/kellogg-pulls-ads-from-breitbart-amid-concerns-about-hate-speech
>We regularly work with our media-buying partners to ensure our ads do not appear on sites that aren’t aligned with our values as a company

gnolls.org/2181/the-breakfast-myth-part-2-the-art-and-science-of-not-eating-breakfast/

Grains are for massive populations and peasants. Theyre also bad for you.

/fit/ here

Oats are livestock feed. Get off grains entirely. High fat, zero carb, zero sugar is the way to go. It's the ultimate redpilled diet and best for test.

>not making livestock gains
Stay low test, queer.

was kelloggs always like that?

>like that

If by that, you mean wanting to control every single aspect of the human psyche, yes. Kellogg wished for the elimination of the orgasm.

>muh keto
enjoy your cancer in a decade
i also need some fiber in my diet

breitbart is just butthurt, they should learn to be more tolerant

I meant being liberal / progressive lovers politically

>falling for the veggie jew this hard.

keto diet = the diet of a starving prisoner

Damn.
I wonder how much that steak can squad

I don't eat most of this shit but I'm really going to miss pizza pringles. They were my go to drunk snack.

Germanon,

What's the difference?

>literally letting Big Egg stick its Big Chick Dick up your ass because you have no self control

>tfw honey nut cheerios master race

literally they cut off Americans dicks in the name of progress

Its a pathetic cringey boycott by safe space loving closetedservatives who got upset over people boycotting Chic Fil A

>Eggs bacon and sausage with a long lasting filling effect that makes me calm and able to focus all day long.

>prisoner diet.

Falling harder and harder for the grains and sugar jew each day are we?

They also use child labour but for some reason nobody gives a fuck.

theguardian.com/law/2016/nov/30/kelloggs-unilever-nestle-child-labour-palm-oil-wilmar-amnesty

eggs are cheap as fuck. There's no jewery in eggs you retard.

You shouldn't be buying any of that garbage anyway. Learn to cook basic meals and stop pumping your body full of sugar.

>Cheez-It

Source? Can't give those up. Cheese Nips are too shit by comparison.

Fuck KIKEBART, eat Kelloggs

Kellogg's cornflakes was invented to stop teenagers from choking the chicken, from wacking the wild weasel. Mr Kellogg thought that by feeding teenagers some corn byproduct for breakfast he would reduce their sex drive and keep them "pure". It was a SJW company from the very start. You should never buy and eat that stuff. It doesn't matter who makes it, it has to go.

Yes of course there isnt goyim buy all the eggs you want. Tell your friends to buy them too! Theyre healthy too, dietary cholesterol is GOOD. Shield your eyes from the egg lies!

>Kelloggs supposedly boycotts Breitbart because (((hate speech)))
>actually boycotting because Breitbart named Soros and Kelloggs has deep Soros links

Kelloggs gave burgers the circumcision meme much to the delight of Jews

I sexually identify as George Soros-kin and I agree.

>Pringles

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

/fit/ here

The true redpill diet us gallons upon gallons of semen. Almost all of /fit/ will confirm this.

I tried to go zero carb/sugar to jump start ketosis and thought I was going to die. Didn't even last a whole day.

Should I try slowly weaning off or what?

I swear keto shills are just bots. Their shilling is literally near indistinguishable

It has to be bull semen though. If you drink homosexual semen it will turn you gay.

You should eat a healthy balanced diet which can/should include whole grains. Not some broscience diet championed by juicing retards

>stop eating pringles and cheez its
fuck that. They can be as left as they want

Yes, and we wouldn't want that would we.

good goyim, make the only pro-Trump media go bankrupt and trust the (((MSM)))

What link does corn based breakfast cereal have to masturbation? I don't understand Kellogg's logic.

"boycotts" are such a fucking joke.
when was the last time a boycott ever actually did anything? the 1960s?
they're literally just WAAAAH I'M BUTTHURT: THE CRY FOR HELP now

Kellogs is a global company and is part of the global elite agenda for NWO. Food is a big part of the agenda. It's one of the ways they will implement their population reduction objectives. They also use food to change behaviour. If kids grow up eating Kellogs products, do you think they'll be smart, free thinking individuals?

Cool that's what I ended up doing anyway. Spent all summer eating nothing but ground turkey, brown rice, and green leafy vegetables. Got pretty shredded.

all of those brands and the products under them are abhorrently unhealthy

i'd boycott them, but i do not buy any of them to begin with

> When was the last time a boycott did anything.

Mainstream news channels seem to be hurting at least a little bit now. The way I figure it, if companies weren't afraid of boycotts they wouldn't be so quick to cave to pressure from special interests that claim to be offended by something or another. Also in these days of huge mulibillion dollar conglomerates, boycotts are a long game.

Wow this thread is getting kiked hard

>oy vey BDS is antisemitism that will destroy Israel
>you evil white men need to boycott apartheid SA to defeat racism

*when white people start boycotting Jewish corporations*

>hurr hurr safe space babies are butthurt, this won't do anything

>Doesn't Kelloggs realize thousands of their employees and millions of their customers are Republican Trump-supporters?
yes, they intentionally upset half of their customers on purpose because they are idiots

Y'all man children shouldn't be eating processed sugar and wheat in the first place

The Kelloggs are also responsible for promoting circumcision for the sole purpose of reducing a man's sexual pleasure as an adult.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg

>Kellogg worked on the rehabilitation of masturbators, often employing extreme measures, even mutilation, on both sexes. He was an advocate of circumcising young boys to curb masturbation and applying phenol to a young woman's clitoris.

So if your dick is mutilated, you have him to thank. Of course the Jews in the medical industry were quick to pick up on it and promoted it as "medically beneficial" so that they could get more shekels while mutilating the dirty goyim.

Yeah the medical jews love performing the circumcision, after all that's how they'd do it in their holy place.

youtube.com/watch?v=XVZrXGNRtyo

Watch the whole thing, there is a surprise at the end!

No major company cares about conservatives no matter how many of their customers are conservatives.

Then again, it's not like conservatives do anything about it anyway.