Garrosh Hellscream did nothing wrong

"Everything I did, I did for the Horde."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dsK7Eh0n1Ho
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

well played brother, well played

Happy Feast of Winter Veil!

god I miss that game. Too bad that its sucked since 2008

you're right, best thread on Sup Forums in a while friend.

Theramoore was a military target.

Bombing it was a justified act of war.

does anyone know of any good vanilla or BC private servers?

december 17th faggot

why did he bombed theramore tho?
he already was going out of food and wood because thrall decided to go all fairy and shit and leaving him without trusted people that could show him how to run a city
and on top of that he starts a war with no actual purpose

i was so fucking happy when Vol Jin died he was such an asshole from the start, if he wasnt such an envy little bitch garrosh could have been an awesome leader

I thought so for a while and eventually came back last year. I did well. It's still great fun.

To stay on topic, Garrosh was probably the real victim of the Horde patriarchy here.

Brilliant.

I laughed.

Regarding Sup Forums in WoW i remember seeing 4 or 5 images like this in a Trump thread. Anyone got them?
Aye. All went downhill after LK. Graphics and storytelling got better but everything else went downhill. I stopped permanently in 2011. Focused on fitness instead.

He went full retard because the writers are incompetent Jews

Kronos for Vanilla, nothing good in sight for BC since Corecraft passed away (F)

But desu Legion makes them look old now.

>Vol Jin
>asshole
kys
elysium

it isn't so much the game that isn't good anymore, its the community

Awesome thats when I quit

He did a lot of things wrong, but Thrall is still at fault for not actually teaching him how to be a fucking leader.

what happens then

Vol'jin was a fucking boss. He was only a dick to Garrosh because the writers wouldn't let him change his fucking tampon and calm down

BC was so good. WOTLK ok. Cata was absolute fucking garbage. Don't get me started on the panda bears

According to critics, and my own personal experience, Legion has brought back a lot of the game's flair. I'd say it's close to or as good as LK.

who cares about a few assholes in PU when you've got a good guild of buddies
Guilds are mandatory.

>That fight in Nagrand
>"Everything I did, I did for the Horde"

o7

yeah Legion best expo since LK. Even BC-tier imo

It's not the same feeling either but I no longer have time for countless hours of farming tbqh, so the current configuration of the game is perfect for me.

Guilds are nothing but elitists now. I watched the guild I was in kick a perfectly skilled guy just because his item level was 25 points short of what they needed. From the -guild-, not a raid. They claimed they didn't have time to try and get the gear he needed, when all the core raiders were already BiS. I left a few weeks later.

The stories in WOLK were so good though. All the quest lines were amazing and so fun. BC story lines made questing kind of a grind and not as fun.

I think what really gave it some magic back was the artifact system. Yeah, it's lore rape, but I try to pretend the artifacts are just powerful weapons. not legendary items of lore. Gives each class and spec a real personal feel.

I just like the blood elves and Dranei characters. Much cooler than DKs IMO

The orcs are literal sandniggers and should be exterminated.

However, i think Sup Forums should agree it is better to have a leader with balls to stop pretending you are living in wonderland and let the race war flows, and that is garrosh.

Besides, everything garrosh did, Sylvanas did worse, and has already surpassed the lich king on being an asshole. But thanks to her rabid legion of waifu fags she will never get what is coming to her

Blood elves are faggots, played by faggots. You're a faggot.

Well he did nothing wrong right up until Blizzard turned him into a mad-for-power retard who sold his soul to the Sha.

elysium bro

I dont agree with your first point, Garrosh is a whiny cunt with a littleman complex, even though he's not so little. He went overboard, and it killed a lot of good people. Plus, orcs arent so sandniggery. They're not my favorite race either but they do have some semblance of honor.

Sylvanas is a fucking cunt though. I automatically hate anyone who's a fan of her.

Arthas did nothing wrong.

Can someone post that picture with garrosh did nothing wrong from wowgen?

Nost goes back online by the name of Elysium

Sylvanas is popular because she fits the tragic heroine stereotype. Literally everything she tries to do fails miserably in the end. She couldn't even burn Vol'jin without the demons attacking.

>Out of every single character in this series, KayTee still the broest.

Also jaina can go fuck herself for betraying arthas when he need her the most.

>only orcs allowed in garrosh`s horde
I really liked him. I also liked thrall until he became a fag. Writers had to write garrosh into shit as usual.

She was only ever meant to remind Arthas of how he used to be.

Kek confirms.

To be fair if Jaina stuck around it could have been her who got sharded when Frostmourne was taken. In ditching Arthas she passed the role of sidekick to Muradin.

>Tragic heroine
>Wants to slave the godess of all warriors (not that they know she exists though)
>Do the same LK ever did
>Have a magic poison that kills absolutely everything ready to use, besides every leader before her told her to stop making that.

Right, so what actually happened to Vol'jin? Why is Sylvanas warchief now?

t. someone too lazy to google and read a 10,000 word essay on wowwiki

Tragic anti-heroine might be more accurate but heroines in general tend to be fucked up so I'll stick with that.

Vol'jin got rekt by some demon faggot then he made that slut the new warchief

>be Sylvanas
>have thousands of fags drooling after my cold, dead pussy
>accomplish absolutely nothing of any significance
>PCs belonging to my faction can't even relate to me, because even though I'm undead, I'm still hot as hell
>kill myself after my nemesis dies
>oh noes, I went to hell!
>got lucky and got resurrected by some nordic bitches
>I am totally not going to repent my sins and embark on a path of redemption in order to save myself from eternal damnation..

Vanilla: Nos relaunch december 17th, new fresh server soon after that.
TBC: only good bet is wait for Netherwing which will launch some time in 2017

I know some of you are on Moonguard. Show yourselves!

Vol'jin got #rekt by an unnamed fel guard in the initial joint ally-horde invasion of broken shore leading the horde to retreat. This left Varian leading the allys against a large legion army so he ended up sacrificing himself to kill some random giant demon trash mob so that the rest of the allies could escape on their flying ship.

Vol'jin didn't die straight away and said that the spirits said that Sylvanas should be warchief then was burned at the stake... I mean cremated in the traditional horde fashion which has never been shown before.

Tldr: Vol'jin died like a noob. Sylvanas became the new Warchief.

i cant fucking wait, the stress test today was badass

GARITHOS did nothing wrong.

The writers wanted to pander to Sylvanas fanboys so they killed off total badass Vol'jin despite only just introducing him to the job of warchief.

This.

Voljin died like a bitch to one random demon during the first attack into the legion portal in the broken islands. Meanwhile, Thrall was literally crawling around doing nothing and being protected by baine.

Following the proud horde belief of Victory or Death, they fled.

Meanwhile Varian stood behind to protect the rest of the legion and had a glorious death.

This shit wouldnt have happened with garrosh in charge.

Legion is pretty good desu

Seriously? Varian and Vol'jin dying in such a shitty way?

I can't wait for Sylvanas to sacrifice herself and her rezzing bitchs to kill the big baddie this xpac which gives the blood elves their opportunity to shine and turn the horde into the Fourth Reich with goblins being rounded up and killed en masse.

That's a point, why didn't they follow Garrosh's lead and just mana-bomb the entire 'continent' of broken isles?

>Lives by the believe that a good elf is a dead elf
>Tell Kael'thas to GTFO
>Meet sylvanas, a dead elf
>Be confused
>Help her instead.
>Get betrayed and killed

He was a little dumb.

No it isn't you sheep, they removed half of the player abilities since LK, and they made fucking legendarys RNG drops from quest, dungeons and raids - they even drop from LFR now.

Is there still world PVP? Are there still lowbies in Stranglethorn I can kill over and over for kicks?

Didn't he get charmed like that Dreadlord? It's kinda hard to maintain good moral principles when a Dark Ranger/Banshee literally controls your mind.

Warcraft orcs flip flop between being niggers and Nazis. It's actually kind of interesting if you look at it from a Sup Forums perspective.

I mean they were an invading "horde" that attacked peaceful human (white civilizations), but then after a few wars, guys like Garrosh show up, and force them to advance technologically, and go full nationalism.

So how come the alliance haven't purged the horde yet? There's been what, at least two instances where you just march into their cities and fuck up everything except their core leadership because Jaina cries and then just walk away?

desu should've purged them all after the Wrathgate just for tolerating zombies in the horde

No there isn't world pvp anymore since everyone is leveling in dungeons at low lvl, Legion hasn't fixed anything.

>world PVP
That died a long, long time ago.

are player characters canonically stronger than hero characters now?

No proper explanation, but i believe the mana bomb is effective only against areas with a lot of arcane energy (IE, Theramore). The broken islands have FEL energy, which might not be susceptible to it.

Not that it matters because they are fags / writers are dumb

Jaina took the red pill. Good horde is a dead horde to her now.

Of their respective classes / factions, yes.

if anything Thrall should be to blame because he was like a shit parent to Garrosh.

Thrall didn't save anyone when he killed him... he just stopped his own creation.

Why do you think he refuses to be warchief again and double down on being green Jesus? he feels guilty

So why not make a Feltsar bomba?

Legion is a waste lore-wise with a lot of major characters dying like random bitches at the very beginning,
Wrong guild then. I am perfectly happy with mine. When I meant guilds are mandatory what I had in mind is "mature players with good atmosphere that don't take themselves too seriously".

WoW after TBC is just a bad imitation.

Grind that key son, now go Shattered Halls heroic.

Wat boy

>Jaina will end up as a raid boss because of the red pill

Fuck this shit

At least i hope they get a whole expansion for her. I would particularly love to see she killing Bolvar and becoming the next lich king (female) as a crazy plot to get closer to whatever is left of arthas.

Hell, if sylvanas could escape super hell (possibly the void), why cant arthas?

Nice blog post, Gaylord.

Kys

Lore characters strength isn't well defined like a Xiania novel. They are as strong or as weak as Blizz wants them to be.
>Thrall essential to killing Deathwing.
>Garrosh needs a raid of the best of the best to take out.
>Varian and Vol'jin die like noobs.
>Wolf and Sylvanas's man 1v1 while hero does literally nothing.

The simple answer is that the game has to remain balanced with two factions, so no major plot development between the Alliance and Horde can really happen.

At the end of the day, there's still PvP, so they're going to fight.

nice

>Grind that key son, now go Shattered Halls heroic.

TBC was still good, it had world pvp in Quel'denas and eventhought everyone had flying mounts you could still gank people in Outlands.

He lost his shamanistic powers (control the elements). According to him, the elements wont listen him anymore, but dont say why. 2 big theories of why:

>He is depressed about failing garrosh and doubting himself, thus clouding his own mind and failing to focus enough to be a shaman.

>The elements, just like many other DEITIES of the setting agree that Garrosh did nothing wrong and Thrall was the jackass of the story, and refuses to help him any longer.

Guessing that's what will happen. If Arthas is coming back, and considering wrath killed a lot of the banter and comradery between him and the other scourge generals I'm not sure I want him to.

But if he did I'm guessing KT will rez him.

Or maybe we'll get alt. Universe Alliance with him and Liam Greymane coming through the dark portal for this final battle that's apparently coming.

Or maybe the old gods are corrupting the elements and are refusing to answer him.

WOW: ELEMENTS OF THE OLD xpac inc.

Literraly a space nigger from another world tell how to get out of the nignog technologie.
Garrosh is great and a good leader actually.

>Il'gynoth whispers: At the hour of her third death, she ushers in our coming.

>Il'gynoth whispers: The boy-king serves at the master's table. Three lies will he offer you.

>Il'gynoth whispers: Five keys to open our way. Five torches to light our path.

What did they mean by this?

During the search for the artefact shaman, you listen Trhall say something about "Since I kill Garrosh, the elements don't respond to me"
So he admit to cheat at Mak'gora againts Garrosh.

What about camping the human starting area? Surely they didn't buff every guardsman mob to level 110.

Who here plays on any of the TwinStar projects? Excited for Ares 2 after a year and a half of vanilla progression tbqh.

I really did the lovecraftian void though.

youtube.com/watch?v=dsK7Eh0n1Ho

>Sargeras is a small time chump terrified of the Void Lords

Not even mad, i have a soft spot for this over the top absurd twists

>Twinstar
The only good thing that was on was Kronos, even that was buggy as hell.
Nostalrius is coming back they had a test run today with about nine thousand people.

The 3rd death could be Helya, Idk I'm not Nobbel.

The Boyking is Anduin. He's a dreadlord.

Pillars of creation will open the prisons the oldgods are held in. Magni was fooled by jew tricks.

Calling it now, the first raid is AQ 2: electric boogaloo to put down a recovering C'thun.

>WoW is dead

>Playing retail
>Letting the kikes take your money

Just downloaded the client, thanks for bringing this up based huehue

>At the hour of her third death, she ushers in our coming.

Azeroth (Female titan that is the planet) Has went into the verge of destruction when Y'sharj was plucked out of her and during the great sundering. The next big time something really huge happens (IE, much larger than deathwings superficial damage), Nzoth will be free.

>The boy-king serves at the master's table. Three lies will he offer you

Anduin has already used the dark and might be slightly susceptible to the void will, even though not fully corrupted

>Five keys to open our way. Five torches to light our path.

5 keys, 5 pillars of creation, i wonder who will accidently destroy the world. Oh, wait:

>The lord of ravens will turn the key

Yeah...

Or could it be Sylvanas's? She died the got rezzed by LK, then she jumped off the LK penthouse after he dies (or did she only think about it? Can't remember the story now). Could she die a 3rd time?

Didn't know about this, only very recently dinged 110 and hadn't even considered raiding yet. Is this meant to be an old god-esque-type-thingy?

Dig*