What was this cartoon trying to convey?

toon is saying that trump is a narcisstic, fatcat baby whose platform is putting down other countries.

A platform that people apparently love

the pleasure of being cummed inside

>Meter at max
H I G H E N E R G Y

M A X I M U M H A T E

Trump's baby hands

he's got some sweet anime hair

Leftist "art" is always good for a laugh.

unintentional points made by artist
>the people that like what Trump is doing and will benefit from far outstrip the people who are 'harmed' by it.

>The people that are 'harmed' by it aren't really harmed at all, merely contained as if they are not allowed someplace, like not allowed to illegally immigrate to America

>The people that are contained as part of his platform aren't Americans. There is a Turkish flag and a Mexican flag. The platform is keeping illegal immigrants out of America.

>The people that are 'harmed' by the platform don't even think of themselves as American, see the waving of the Mexican flag, yet still feel entitled to America's bounty.

>The people that are contained by the platform can possibly 'pull the plug' on Trump. So non-americans, in other words foriegn interests are what pose the threat to Trumps presidency, not Americans, or the wishes of Americans.

>No one is being blown up by an Allah Ackbar, while they are contained by Trump's platform.

Also winter is coming. I had my first snow here today. You know what that means.

At least it gives him credit for being more intelligent than the narrative usually states. It's a crack in their facade, it's unintended but a comic like this will "really make people think"...

Notice the monkey in the Trump audience. The artist is implicitly calling black Trump supporters literal monkeys.

He just had to say "build a wall" and "deport the muslims" and all the cowards that are scared shitless of brown people voted for... even though he is not building a wall or deporting anyone.

He's already trying to build hotels in South America and Taiwan... He seriously thinks this is just another business move for him.

Good dissection

>AD HOMINEM
I'm really tired of this hypocrisy.

>no black trump supporters
pretty racist omg

Reminds me of somebody, I can't remember who.

Look again, there are clearly some apes in the crowd

Liberals arrogantly misreading the situation, as per usual.

Actually, what got him the votes was saying he would bring back manufacturing to the usa

It may surprise a privileged fella like you but poor people can't feed their kids or pay their bills with social justice or the first female president

>that sneaky Hitler in the crowd

>What was this cartoon trying to convey?

All I'm getting from it is "Trump = BAD".

Which for mindless liberals, is good enough.

got the audience size right anyways

it means Freud was a cuck

Are the monkeys supposed to represent black trump supporters or something?

Since when did Trump hate Italians?

I feel a strong deja vu from your post.

Dumb italians, the plug is on the other side!

Is the Turkish flag meant to represent Islam? Why not just a green background crescent moon then?

>stepping on turkey
>bad thing

It shows that the hateful evil man is actually a facade, and that behind the mask Trump is actually a happy proud man.

I really like those roaches in the cache. I vote trump

the more i see trump handling himself the more i think hes just a narcissist who had
being potus on his bucketlist. i think this picture is pretty accurate.

mama mia that's a spicy meatball

That liberal are still salty that they lost despite the mainstream media shitting on Trump for 2 years.

Now Trump is going the scapegoat of America for 4 years.

Is that a monkey in the audience? how racist

this stumps the drump

wtf he steal that from our meme war folder

Trump is a big meanie-pants and apparently Italians are able to stop him

>Death Note Rule MCCXIV: Divine beings not effected by the Death note.

Out fucking weebed:

Why does he have a level capacity plus options? Is he suppose fear REALLY HARDCORE or something, it's retarded.

literally me desu

>caged up

>still waving the mexishit flag

they just never learn

waste em

It's getting cold, isn't it?