What the fuck is wrong with this dumbass? Has he read an economics book?

what the fuck is wrong with this dumbass? Has he read an economics book?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-china-germany-idUSKBN13R0SW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Since he graduated from Wharton, I'd assume, yes, he has

oh u really mad lol ahahahahahahaahhaah u lost tho ahahahahahaahahahahahaahaahahahhahaha

Look like this dumbass made a thread on Sup Forums too.

Have you?

Well of course. He is a billionaire and the next president of the United States

He's functionally illiterate, so no.

Since he almost certainly hasn't read a single book in the last 50 years, I'd asumme he hasn't.

How come he won't release his grades from Wharton? What is he hiding?

and? his dad was almost a trillionaire so he actually lost money

HAHA ECONOMICS AM I RIGHT? Op it's guys like you and me who can reference bodies of knowledge that's how genius we are and so BTFO the Drumpfkins (he's not my president)

Funny how he's nowhere to be found on this list. Maybe he's not so smart after all.

Nice Try CTR

How do white boys even compete?

Yeah, and how many of these people are fuckin' billionaires? Maybe they weren't so smart after all.

That's a great picture

Accolades aren't everything nor are they an argument you dumb leafy

Yeah, and how many of these people are President of the United States? Maybe they weren't so smart after all.

He wrote the book

Holy fuck I love trump. Its horrible the usa is paying for its own decline, plus china tariffs and taxes the fuck out of foreign exporters, fuck em, fuck em to death!!!!

Old boys club in USA is pissed it seems.

>all these fags butthurt because their bull has the IQ of a brick and doesn't know shit about economics
Sad!

Nobody gives a shit about class ranking you fucking leaf. Rarely will employers ever even ask about your gpa

thank you for big leaguing the truth.

$0.00 has been deposited into your account because trump's campaign was a scam just like trump university

That right-wing anti-intellectualism

t. Toronto

t. lower class leaf

Its amazing libshits are worried about angering China, the most evil country in the world because Trump called the democratically elected President of Taiwan.

I mean we know they support radical Islam even though its the opposite of feminism but the fact we dont even notice it anymore is amazing.

>implying Trump even wanted to be a cum lord.

>Sad!
Gay.

I like how you didn't deny that you're a cuck for Trump.

t. community college graduate

Are you trying to imply you are not a bull but rather the cuck? IQ means nothing if your taking up your ass.

Fred was many times poorer than Donald, he was a millionaire, not a billionaire

Kekd

>Doesn't know shit about Economics
>Becomes a Billionaire Real estate and Media Mogul

Man, I can't wait too see how his presidency turns out, seeing as he doesn't know shit about Politics

I don't get it. What's wrong with what he says in the tweet?

You're a cuck. You spend your time shilling for a billionaire who doesn't know you exist. And for free, too! How sad of a life is that?

You worship another man who is undoubtedly higher status than you. That's pretty much the textbook definition of a cuck. I bet you'd let him rawdog your wife, too. Cuck.

>Trump
>read a book

pick one

The same thing King Dindu is

Another sovereign nation doesn't have to get permission from the US government to set their own monetary policy.

Prophets don't need to read books. They get their wisdom from the Source itself.

I'll take the bait
If they devalue your currency against the dollar, their goods can be bought for less money. If they can be bought for less money, that is a disadvantage to America because suddenly Chinese goods are even cheaper.

You spend your time arguing against these people, go back to getting bumfucked by Trudeau leaf.

How many of those people have been billionaire president's of the United States?

holy fuck is this a page from the Tel Aviv phonebook or what? There's more kike names than goy names

holy fuck the madman actually said it

Why is it liberals always complain about human rights violations at Foxconn until now.

>leftist cunts with Canacuck proxies
>trying to use the word Cuck against anyone else

Awww, it's cute watching leftist babbies try to use our terms against us.

Now, go cut your fucking wrists and die, you subhuman piece of human waste.

>"You're a loser."
>"y-yeah well you're just as bad for pointing it out!"
kys my friend

And we don't need permission from China to talk to Taiwan.

Does it really matter at this point?

hey he is your president!
:)

Yeah, thats the fucking point of the tweet. He's saying they didnt ask permission so why should he?

That's the point of why he said it. It's a rhetorical question. Do you seriously not understand that?

He's justifying his own reason for wanting to put tariffs on Chinese goods and why he doesn't care if we get their "permission" or not.

>getting so butthurt you accuse me of proxying with no evidence.
Just face it. You're a cuck and Trump is your bull. Cuck.

>leaf leaf leaf
>leaf leaf leaf leaf leaf
Leaf leaf leaf, leaf leaf leaf leaf leaf!

Topkek

Actually Taiwan called him

WHEN YOU SELL YOUR ENTIRE GOLD RESERVES, YOU WIN, RIGHT?!?

>id
>Lib

kek

have you?
china does lots of shady currency manipulation that would be illegal in other countries

How come you don't release a bullet into your brain?

Based Trump, kill them all you magnificent bastard.

>You worship another man who is undoubtedly higher status than you

and you are bitter about the fact that this man is of higher status than you. jealousy is unbecoming, little leaf.

Oh my god, you people voted for this retard? God damn it, he's going to not only ruin our country but possibly even get us all killed.

Not an argument and has nothing to do with the discussion at hand.

Just admit you want Trump to be your daddy and you don't care about facts or his ability to lead the country. If Trump supporters could do that, I would at least respect them for their honesty.

Cuck.

He had a ghost writer, who was interviewed and called trump a narcissistic maniac that should never be president.

who did you support in the general election, friendo?

I still think you need to die today, as with all leftist faggots.

There are no real Canadians, just disgruntled Hillcunt and CTR faggots who don't know what else to do but keep talking the same tired shit over and over.

I fucked your mom in her dirty asshole and your dad sucked my shit covered cock afterward. He's my sweet little Cuck, and he told me afterward he wishes you would kill yourself, but please, make sure to livestream it so I can jack off to your demise.

lel he thinks everyone doesn't use ghost writers

Shouldn't you be off somewhere being unemployed or getting alcohol poisoning from drinking Stoli from the bottle?

I mean, you are browsing Sup Forums at 2:00 am on a monday.

>y-you d-don't support daddy Trump so you must be for hillary!
Holy shit you are really sad. Cuck

>billionaire international real estate mogul who lives atop a literal golden palace in Manhattan and flies around in his own 757
>pick one

I always enjoy hearing poor people call Donald Trump a dumbass. I'm sure you have a much better grasp on global economics then he does, Cletus.

The left loves communist Castro, the left loves communist China.

really makes you think

No lie I would fuck the Jew right out of Anita.

Pick one what? Try to not make a retarded post next time Trumpcuck.

There is no discussion at hand. There's just one big faggy retarded leftist proxy leaf dipshit who hasn't gotten past his edgy phase yet and he's triggered so much by big, bad Trump that he gave up on his own life to shitpost on Sup Forums instead of doing anything of value.

Precisely why your cocksucking daddy wants you to die.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

Pick one what? You never provided any options

take it, it's all yours

keksimus

You lost.

Trump = Prophet of KEK confirmed!

>Has he read an economics book?
He wrote one

The US Fed does similar bullshit anyway. They manipulate the shit out if the US dollar through temporary loans to and from banks. The entire global monetary system is kept afloat through speculative trading. If it were left to the inherent value of each respective country's currency the US would implode overnight and take the rest of the world with it.

You can pretend, SHILL, but we know you. The flag always gives it all away. Do you still have a shekel benefactor? Or, do you just do it for the sexual gratification of feeling "smart" in your cramped little basement? Which is it?

>11 minutes and only one person has checked this

Your ID :
i> --> MAD LIB & DOG SHIZ

Saved

HOW CAN IT BE A GHOST WRITER IF IT SAYS RIGHT THERE WHO WROTE IT

>t-there's no way Trump can know about economics! He didn't spend 5 decades working for Professor Walletstein at Leftist U!

just pathetic

What even are those categories tho

And it was my own post.

Also checked.

reuters.com/article/us-china-germany-idUSKBN13R0SW
activate your almonds, China rip us all in trades, famalam.

the blessing !

Waiting for the recount...

Checked. Keep this chain going.

>Has he read an economics book?
What is faggot OP even talking about btw? China does devalue its currency, Paul Kikeman says so himself

shit son they are the same as in Hungary
are you in secondary school?