Why is the far right so into baseless conspiracy?

Why are they such nut jobs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WCU6bzRypZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They aren't particularly bright.

Same fag

I guess something about being constantly told whopping lies by your government and media until even your closest friends and loved ones are pushing you to believe them causes people to feel paranoid, how stupid of them, what retards

Idk but as long as shit like jackdurden.com and other sites like this exist it'll continue as nauseum

Actual problems or conspiracies requires actual work. Otherwise it would have been solved all ready.

Follow

Marina MarracoVerified account
@MarinaMarraco
Suspect @ #CometPizza drove Prius w/ North Carolina tags.Looking at ADW-gun charge (for now).Interim Chief Newsham @ firehouse w/ witnesses

>Tell them goyims to go fuck themselves!!!
Nice try kike.

Because "EVERYTHING WANTS TO KILL ALL THE BROWN AND GAY PEOPLE" is so much better

gas kikes

They've basically become what many left wingers were in the early 2000s, with the "Bush did 9/11", truther thing. All while people like Alex Jones laugh to the bank. Watch the arguments change. Instead of conservatives hating the federal government they will embrace it, as they did during the Bush administration, because trump won. It's a swinging pendulum of shit.

>baseless conspiracy

No, you're thinking about global warming.

>comparing a theory researched and peer reviewed by scientists in various fields with high school dropouts on a messaging board who's only accomplishment is their skin color.

get gassed kike

>proving my point

Goddamn you're dumy lol

>spews word vomit trying to give global warming credibility
Bruh, do you even molymeme?
youtube.com/watch?v=WCU6bzRypZ4

READ AND SPREAD. DONT LET THIS COMMIE SHIT RAID Sup Forums

What are you? a peso serial sacrificial cult killer apologist?

I don't vote because I'm putting kikes into ovens goy boy

this was atechan gg shit

not right wing

>baseless
keep telling yourself that, pedo

>Pizza gate baseless
>The Russians not baseless

As long as they conform to your ideology right

. Baseless conspiracy theories are based.
. it pisses people off.
. How is pizzagate baseless?