Dear Islam*

Dear Islam*

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galileo_Galilei
prospect.org/article/next-christian-sex-abuse-scandal
themediareport.com/2013/10/02/evangelical-sex-abuse-worse-than-catholic-church/
catholicherald.co.uk/commentandblogs/2010/08/09/now-we-have-real-evidence-–-sexual-abuse-is-not-a-‘catholic-problem’/
catholiceducation.org/en/controversy/common-misconceptions/9-myths-about-priestly-pedophilia.html
awkwardmomentsbible.com/shocking-pastors-on-the-prowl/
themediareport.com/fast-facts/
shoebat.com/2014/05/06/sexual-abuse-protestant-churches-catholic/
christiancentury.org/article/2013-10/evangelicals-worse-catholics-sexual-abuse
cbsnews.com/news/has-media-ignored-sex-abuse-in-school/
lifesitenews.com/news/forgotten-study-abuse-in-school-100-times-worse-than-by-priests
traditionalright.com/the-northmens-war-against-civilization/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Wycliffe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Hus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Tyndale
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>DUDE SCIENCE N SHIT LMAO

WELL THAT WOULD BE A RAYCIST THING TO SAY

>religion and science are mutually exclusive

Who even is this guy

Shut up, we want to listen to Karl.

Dear Science,
This week I shot a child in the head because he was a degenerate. Thank you very much for the technology used to do so; it would have been very hard to have killed this child with my fists. Thank you so much for your time and effort.
Yours, Religion

Funny how that works

Science WIN! Bye bye, religion! Tweets are what's making people forget that there's more meaning to live than chemicals!

Dear Science, why the fuck did you make a gun that could kill children at school? Also, you're not science, you're a shitty comedian

A Hollywood celebrity

Ugh, what an Islamaphobic bigot. I literally can't even....

Dear semitic religions*

Kek'd and Checked.

Dear Atheists,

Please stop using Science as a codeword for atheism. Many of our practitioners believed that Science is merely a tool to explore the world that God or Gods gave us. Do not get us wrong, many of our flock are Atheists, but we ask you not to use us as your shield in your war against Religion.

Yours truly, Science

I'm an atheist, but weren't the overwhelming majority of our most important scientists throughout human history, religious and predominantly Christian at that?

Aren't like over half of the people with the world's highest IQ religious as well?

How do these smug atheist retards justify this? How do people come to despise religion this much?

>science

>survive the election without saying anything cucked and retarded
>end your career swiftly by cucking out immediately after.
for what purpose did this cuck speak?

>HAHAHAHA I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE

They were Europeans who happened to be Christian because Christianity was the dominant religion at the time.

I'm sure if they were alive today, knowing all we know about evolutionary theory and the big bang, most would probably be agnostic at best, or likely atheists.

kek

On top of that, this guy is just a celebrity

This guy is such a faggot. atheism and science are not the same thing

It's so true that liberals can't say Islam, top kek

Oh look its the "all scientists are atheists" meme

Dear pseudo intellectuals,
Today you pretended to be the savior and genius of humanity while doing nothing but indulge in your own self righteousness, while people are suffering all over thew world.

Atheists can't name a single bad thing that Christians do. Ask them to clarify and they'll say the Inquisition and Crusades. Ask them to give an example from modern times and it's always trivial stuff about hurt feelings. Atheists have an irrational hatred for Christianity because they hate Jesus Christ.

Most of them lived during the Scientific Revolution when Agnosticism, Deism, and even Atheism were commonly held beliefs.

I'm wondering what sort of person shoots a man in the head before dropping him from space.

Bane? Is that you?

good post

Good meme kek

>still posting this clown
just stop
this shit starts to trigger me

>not unironically killing yourself

kek
I love this thread

Using "science" as a platform for his atheism, that's why I laughed. if you don't understand it don't comment leaf.

Have a m8 like this. Is against "religion", but cucks for Islam and Muslims in every possible way.

A man from space? Isn't this guy a "comedian?"

For all he gets shat on, Dawkins has never been afraid to name the Muslim

I was being serious, I agree but I just found that post very funny

>Atheists can't name a single bad thing that Christians do
Um.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases

>I'm some useless celebrity who doesn't understand shit from any science field, man, I fucking love science!

Isn't it amazing that real scientists don't bitch about religion, only celeb scum and NEETs on reddit do?

Sorry, you it kinda sounded salty and your flag and all. My fault mate.

Gervais is the type of coward who if asked to clarify what he meant by 'Religion' he would say Christianity.

Not to mention a lot of them were also monks as well.

Dawkins may be my Guy. While I'm not an Atheist, and don't agree with the idea of irradiating religion, even though I'm irreligious, I do believe Islam is a cancer.

Christianity is inherently dissimilar from Islam. Jesus never told anyone to hurt anybody

>catholic

>Christianity is bad because Islam does bad things

>Pederasty

You just don't get Superior Mediterranean culture

they were christian under fear of death/other horrible tortures

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galileo_Galilei

>When considering implicating the office of the priesthood or the Catholic Church as some sort of outlier in sexual abuse, I think it's worth recognizing that those abuses happen in lower numbers than in Protestant churches, Muslim mosques, synagogues, and various secular institutions. This includes public schools, in which teachers (most of whom are female and obviously non-celibate) are 100 times more likely to abuse children than Catholic priests. Cover-ups abound as well. The idea that there is any Catholic exceptionalism in the case of sexual abuse is premised solely on media coverage and not on population level parametric data:

prospect.org/article/next-christian-sex-abuse-scandal

themediareport.com/2013/10/02/evangelical-sex-abuse-worse-than-catholic-church/

catholicherald.co.uk/commentandblogs/2010/08/09/now-we-have-real-evidence-–-sexual-abuse-is-not-a-‘catholic-problem’/

catholiceducation.org/en/controversy/common-misconceptions/9-myths-about-priestly-pedophilia.html

awkwardmomentsbible.com/shocking-pastors-on-the-prowl/

themediareport.com/fast-facts/

shoebat.com/2014/05/06/sexual-abuse-protestant-churches-catholic/

christiancentury.org/article/2013-10/evangelicals-worse-catholics-sexual-abuse

cbsnews.com/news/has-media-ignored-sex-abuse-in-school/

lifesitenews.com/news/forgotten-study-abuse-in-school-100-times-worse-than-by-priests

>Oh no, the humanity! My funding was cut!
Galileo's biggest failure was not providing the proofs to back up his claims, while also going on an anti-church rant in the middle of everything. The Church did eventually publish his material.

Bane?

>Protestantism is bad because Catholicism does bad things

For retweets

There were plenty of atheists in the middle ages and renaissance. They were edgy faggots then, too, but the church didn't kill them.

Wow. Farts stink, huh? And remember Crystal Pepsi? Am I right, or what? Religion is stupid, too. Thanks, ladies and gentlemen, I'm here all week.

>Lutheranism is bad because Anglicanism does bad things

Everything ISIS had done and is doing today is nothing new, christist did the same to european people:
>slavery
>rape
>torture
>murder
>destruction of sacred places
>vandalism on important structures
>persecution of those who practiced the traditions and belief of their ancestors

And the jews are just the same. So yeah, semitic religions are shit.

In what religion are you shot in the head for going to school, wtf is he talking about ?

ricky gervais learned totalitarianism from adolf hitler, the inventor of atheism

Galileo was not an Atheist.

He wasn't not an Atheist because he lived in Catholic Italy. He was a Catholic who disagreed with the Pope's Aristotelian Dogma

Everything you mention is done by atheists and pretty much everyone. The thing is, unlike islam, atheism etc, Christianity doesn't promote rape, murder, etc.

If the beliefs of any ancestor are false, then I will mercifully do my best to completely destroy them, and no LARPer is going to stop me.

Lutheran Reformationism is bad because Lutheran Evangielicalism does bad things

>It's a pagan with a victim complex episode

traditionalright.com/the-northmens-war-against-civilization/

>Neo-Pagans would have you believe that it was the Ancient Romans and the Medieval Church that initiated a war of extermination against the religiously tolerant pagans in a paroxysm of imperialism. This is an absurd claim; first blood was drawn by the Teutons. After smashing the thriving Hallstate Culture (Earliest known celtic civilization), these unquenchable pagans poured over the Alps into the Roman province in Cisalpine Gaul. The tribes who invaded Roman lands were the Cimbri and Teutoni; at the battles of Noreia and Arausio they smashed two Roman armies. This tide of the Northmen was finally stopped by Marius at the battles of Aquae Sextiae and Vercellae. All future Roman wars were seen in this light of preventing a repeat of the Cimbri and Teutoni invasion.

>Not being satisfied with destroying the Western Roman Empire, the Northmen sought to destroy its successor, the Holy Roman Empire. This is where McNallan’s claim of defensive war is absurd. If the Viking raids were retribution for the Saxon wars, which is an invalid assumption of pagan solidarity–a concept foreign to their tribal life–why was Lindisfarne (founded by St. Aiden) sacked in 793 and the numerous Irish and Christian Saxon monasteries looted and burnt to the ground? What offense had they committed against the Norse? None! McNallan is just making a specious justification for genocide. The inhabitants of the Hebrides and the Picts of Eastern Scotland did not survive the Viking raids. The great Irish civilization was extirpated, never to revive. The Anglo-Saxons under Alfred and his successors and the Kings of West Frankia barely held off the savage hordes of the north. The 10th and 11th centuries saw the gradual absorption of England into the Norse Empire, until King Cnut ruled, but by that time Cnut and Denmark were already Christian.

Sauces? That's a lot of stuff.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Wycliffe
>Tells people to follow the word of jesus and the bible and not bishops
>Tortured

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Hus
>Similar story of standing up for true christianity
>Butchered

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Tyndale
>Wanted people to read what was actually in the bible
>Burned alive

The church is a disgusting, disgusting organisation. As an agnostic i can empathise with the good points of christianity and jesus being a genuinely good bloke.

But for you to sit here and meme about how the church is not a disgusting organisation that persecuted people is fucking laughable.

They were a pack of corrupt humans wanting to keep their power (human nature) and deluding morons like you that they were good for society (filthy fucking jewish leeches).

That is EXACTLY what they are, leeches.

Had they not persecuted numerous people we would be a more advanced species today.

Just because islam is a disgusting piece of shit does not absolve the long list of crimes in the church's past.

I'd love to smash this fat cunts face in with a claw hammer

fucking pussy can't address the actual culprit(mohammed) instead has to input 'Religion'

>some murrican kikewood (((comedian))) talks on behalf the entire scientific community

It's so cringy I have to leave.

wtf i love science now
who is this mr science man?

Ricky is British, though

Buen marrano.

>When you flunk out of Bio courses and become a Philosophy major instead

>t. Catholic Bio Major

Amen aussie bro.

Islam is not a religion it's a satanic cult... try again.

Many ground breaking scientists were Catholics too.

Yours, Religion

Doesn't he know that everything that gets sent to ISS is blessed by an Orthodox priest?

MFW Gervais will never know how good he is at baiting Sup Forums

Big bang theory was formulated by a Belgian Catholic priest

Has Ricky forgotten when Apollo 8 astronauts read from the book of Genesis while orbiting the Moon?

>Jan Hus

Hus was leading an armed insurgency, and both Wyclliff and Tyndale were Jewish operatives seeking to undermine the social order. Tyndale's translation was deliberately faulty.

Atheism promotes these things? Wtf???
>inb4 some retarded argument about evolution from someone who doesn't understand evolution.

>he thinks atheism has anything to do with science
>he doesn't realize, arguably the smartest man was a Christian
>he doesn't realize science is responsible for the bombing of 2 cities and possibly the end of civilization if the nukes actually get used
kek

>public schools, in which teachers (most of whom are female and obviously non-celibate) are 100 times more likely to abuse children than Catholic priests

I knew the rate of priest abuse was lower, but I didn't know it was THAT much lower. I always thought it was just a few percentage points or something.

The nerve of these kikes to create this meme.

I feel bad for people who don't know medieval European history.

We wouldn't have printed books if it wasn't for Christianity.

Are people here unironically christfags or do you simply pretend to believe to be contrary to the degeneracy you associate with atheism?

Protestantism is bad because it's heresy.

As is Catholicism.

t. Orthodox

So religion dropped from space while shooting a child?

God, is there anything more pathetic than watching a grown man trying to be an edgy atheist? I like how people with no science background or understanding think that bashing religion and sucking scientists dick makes them a part of the science community. Gervais is such a faggot.

"Believing in science" with a degree in Philosophy does as much for the advancement of science as shooting kids in the head for wanting to go to school.

Look at that facial hair, and that nose.
If he was wearing a black fedora or yarmulke he'd look like total kike.

Head like a fucking orange

Knowledge in my artillery?
Armory maybe? Idk what he even thinks he means...
Nigga lurk /k/ for like a fucking afternoon, damn...

>Trusting Wikipedia

Galileo basically was being an ass and trying to force people to believe his theory without realizing the reason the Church had kept all their theories was because there were YEARS of extensive testing and study to ground them and make them hold water. They were perfectly willing to accept heliocentrism if so long as Galileo was willing to put it through the same testing and studying the various accepted theories had gone through. But instead, like a manchild, he threw a fit and made MANY claims about being threatened and such, basically trying to threaten the church into accepting it.

Why are atheists so pushy about their religion?

Why? So I can feel poor for not owning a K31, or full auto M2?

Also checked, kek