You may ONLY post in this thread if your country has the greatest flag on Earth

You may ONLY post in this thread if your country has the greatest flag on Earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5UoQ87O21Rw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hell yeah, for queen and country!

Why are you britcucks posting in America's thread?

My country has a red and white flag, sorry user.

Out

I always liked the East India Company logo tbqh

We Anglo Now

You really gotta give it to the Union Jack for being in so many other flags. Those flags themselves are horrible, I'd even prefer the leaf if I was Canadian, but it just makes UK's flag that much more powerful.

Did somebody call?

I know Americunts are poorly educated but could you not read the OP's post and see the purpose of this thread? It's obvious you don't belong here.

Forgot my double digits.

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU WE'RE NOT THAT FUCKING BAD POSTERS WE'RE ACTUUUUAAALLLLYYY THE FUCKING BEST YOU RETARDED FUCKING BURGER PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT.

CANADIANS ARE THE BEST POSTERS YOU ALL ARE JUST FUCKING JEALOUS FUCKKKSSSS FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK YOUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!

You mean THESE

actually THESE

ACTUALLY ACTUALLY THESE

No really THESEEE

THHEEESSEEE

I can't wait for the day of the rake, Canadian shitposting levels have gone through the roof in the last few years.

>gretest flag on earth
No country currently uses this flag user so can we all post in this thread or what?

No I mean these.

>Quebec poster
Nice fucking meme
Who else here is a TRUE britbong from Oxfordshire?

All right I'm done here. Also the other leaf is a chink btw.

Don't pretend like America isn't your bastard nation that you publicly denounce but love deep down.

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT THOSE TRIPS WERE MIIINNEE

HAHAHA I GOT IT BEFORE YOU
HERE
AND

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK I'M FUCKING WHHHITTTEEE I'M NOT A FUCKING CHINK I'M FUCKING REDPILL BITCCHHH

oh and FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKK YOUUU TOOOOO AHHHHHH!!!! I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH WE CONTRIBUTE YOU FUCKKING BONG UNLIKE YOIUUUUU!!!

Coming through....

Sage, also Britannia is gay.

repoprting fin

>Check the flags,
>бpитиш фaгc

Generic flag here. Too many countries have the 3-stripe flag.

Kek confirms it. It's Gay Britain from now on.

>literally implying
can't even

In all seriousness though, most white Americans are descended from krauts, which is why American banter is so famously bad. Try a trip to Krautchan sometime and you'll understand why those faggots are at the butt end of so many jokes

coming through lads

God damn it why did my country choose to use this shite tricolour harp looks alot better

Fuck off France your flag is lame

I remember that show. Do nips give as much crap about the UK as that show leads on to believe? Because I doubt it.

OH SHIT

Sup.

Our flag is better because it includes the Union Jack - AND a few other stars

More value.

We were only borrowing clay! B-baka!

does this include those that fly the union flag in their own flag,Australia and New Zealand for example?

I wish our flag was still that flag.

Okay, everyone out. Get the fuck out of this thread! Only Germans can stay.

Hah, okay kraut

turns out some Germans have a sense of humor after all...

NO CANADA HAS THE BEST FLAG OF ANY COUNTRY MOTHER FUCKER!!!!! SCUM BAG BITCHHHHH!!!

Absolutely correct. Nothing beats Prussia!

LOL

Shittest fucking flag in Europe.

Gotta admit the UK has the best flag.

But as an American, I disobey all British orders.

It's literally the belgium flag put on a different side, and with two colours switched around

Lazy

I respect your decision, have a complimentary slag

is it US?

is it our flag bruv?

youtube.com/watch?v=5UoQ87O21Rw

heil farage, hail trump