Bluepilled: the game

>bluepilled: the game
>flops horribly
Glad that little SJW incursion died in its infancy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yV3StnkDTiE
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZegQYgygdw
eurogamer.net/articles/2016-11-21-watch-dogs-2-launch-sales-nowhere-near-watch-dogs-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How is it bluepilled? I haven't watched shit on it and the first one was garbage.

we wuz

haxxors n shieeet

I'm gonna post one image, and one image only, and you tell me what you think Cleetus

main villain is an over the top caricature of trump who is basically doing the same things in the game that hillary was guilty of(corruption, maligning the populi through money laundering, etc.) and his political tagline in the demo I saw was like "make the bay area great again."

just total and utter trite bullshit. the first one was a big hunk of shit, too. so many bugs.

also, I think one of the characters in the game is a tranny anonymous larper.

Retards who haven't played it just assume that it's bluepilled because you play as a nigger hacker, your two best friends are an anarcho-communist edgelord and a Muslim female hacker who wears a hijab, and the villain is a fat, purple-haired dyke.

Ready? Here you go

?? Where is the fucking image??

those shoes are disgusting desu

youtube.com/watch?v=yV3StnkDTiE

Jesus Christ how horrifying.

>She
>Not xhe

Did it really flop? Reddit is saying it is better than the first Watch Dogs.

Also a question about the game. In the first Watch Dogs the main character murders people because he is a sociopath and a hypocrite. But how do they explain why the main character of Watch Dogs 2 murders people? because he's black?

just look at it
>set in San Francisco
>black protagonist
>women wearing a hijab

gg

You win.

I really haven't heard much about it, especially since its release.

Well what did they expect after the massive lie they sold everyone with the first game?

And why the hell are the main characters gentrified SJW hipster trash? How is that appealing?

I feel like this post is extremely funny in a very dry way, but I'm not sure if I'm misinterpreting it wrongly.

Promoting mental illness

Remember when Ubisoft made redpilled games?

>tfw you will never play a game set in the 90s where you and your gang of crazy misfits hack the planet

Hackers can only be three things:
-greasy fat neckbeards
-radical cool 90s dudes
-cyberpunk commandos

These tumblr SJW looking fruitcakes are not any of these.

Got it for free with my 1070ftw

is it worth downloading?

>massive lie
Scrub here, can you elaborate?

80% less sales in the opening week

Or drugged up, schizophrenic Mr. Robots

>Reddit is saying it is better than the first Watch Dogs.

That should tell you everything you need to know about it

The best part is, they have learned nothing. One of their Veeps for marketing drinks in my bar. I was busting his balls about how bad watchdog 2 flopped, ad his response was "well, the main thing we have been learning is that games with black men on the cover don't sell".
Yes, i pointed out GTA San Andreas and Madden games every fucking year. He didn't really process it , saying "sport games are different". They can't even grokk the idea that appealing to the target demographics is a thing. they just immediately frame the issue as "gamers are racist, that's why X game flopped"

>browsing reddit

But seriously, It's Because the enemies are republican/conservative elites causing malalignment amongst the populi of the gay area. not even memeing. It's so strange because a conservative politician would get laughed the fuck out of town if they even tried to run in the bay. I remember a pic floating around during the 2014 midterms of a republican running in a Northern California district to be a congressman for that district and he got like 5% of the vote.

5%. Let that sink in. The bay is a lost cause.

Sell the key on g2a and get a better game ffs

I wonder how good modern AAA games would be if Marxists weren't in charge of every big company.

>tfw SJWs are even taking over video games
Fuck, can these fuckers leave anything alone?

>reddit

Tom Clancy is rolling in his fucking grave. How dare you DESECRATE HIS INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY REEEEEEEEE

They wouldn't exist if Kickstarter wasn't a thing.

It flopped because its a gta clone and because of how horrible the last one was.

All Tom Clancy titles used to be top tier games.

This is what he meant to post.

The fact that they invade everybody else's "safe spaces" while they continuously demand more of their own is exactly why the tide has turned on them.
People so short-sighted and selfish were never going to win long run. Typical commies.

If I remember correctly the demo ran and looked a lot better than the actual game did.

Something about having to lower the settings for the ps4 or some shit, but every platform got hit with the downgrade.

Could be wrong tho.

remember: they are the good guys

Hnnnng Ct was so good. So was Double Agent on The OG Xbox. The 360/Ps3 was done by a different dev and was shit

still got my CD, that was such a good fucking game

>that mission where you sneak into a bank and rob it in the middle of the night

>Reddit is saying
Fuck off.

i liked the first one,not to say i wasnt disappointed.

>dem E3 demos

was advertised as an open world but was bland as fuck, but the biggest issue to me was the story, not that i minded it much but it was paced way to slow. was definitely a let down, but was far from terrible.

Marketed as freeroam hacker-god sandbox, with many unique "hacking" aspects and civilian profiles and shit. Pretty much turned out exactly like any other GTA wannabe. Painfully redundant and boring.

I'm honestly surprised anyone still buys Ubisoft games. I don't think they've released a single completed game in the last 4 years. You'd think even normies would be catching on to their shit by now.

good idea

Fuck I'm so happy this bombed

I looked at this image and legit thought it was a man until I saw "She mad"

To be fair the mechanics are probably improved upon over the first game. But Ubisoft games are so generic and rushed that "improved' for Ubisoft means that they maybe finished making the game before releasing it.

Assuming you're telling the truth, this makes me happy. Leftist scum is completely incapable of learning from their mistakes or opening up their minds to different points of view.

I've been playing it for a few days and its pretty good. The gameplay is much better than the original, but the dark mood and atmosphere of the first game is missing.
Some missions have SJW overtones but some of it is relevant. Fun SJW missions include exposing the (proxy) church of scientology and fucking up that wanker who bought the Wu Tang album for himself.

God I can only guess how many movies, shows, games, etc.. in the next few years will have some Trump parody as the Villain.

in the game radio, i heard them shilling for BLM

>All the baddies just happen to be white
>Pure coincidence goys, keep playing

Well these are like French video game developers, or something like that, making these games so I don't expect them to really know anything that they're talking about

Its a tranny

>fucking up that wanker that bought the wu tang album for himself
>shitlibs are still this buttblasted

are they really still that triggered by shkreli?

It flopped hard you nigger

Holy shit that's annoying. Couldn't last a minute.

wtf i hate trump now

That's not how you destroy Culture, and usher in the Grey Age

1070 can barely run WD2 unless all aa is disabled

SLI 1080s can barely run WD2 at their own res tier (1440p)

They're based out of a SF headquarters, I believe. French pozz in an SF environment. The game studio is just one big gaping asshole with Santorum spilling out of it.

Why is San Fran such a shithole? It costs a lot to live there I am surprised you don't get more republicans? I understand some of the tech industry is left but how many liberals can they hire to do non tech jobs since liberals don't do actual programming and more like Adria Richards type bs shit.

And it still looks like utter shit.
wtf ubisoft

This graphics looks good

Is it weird i've never really been on reddit except to see chairs underwater thing and the interface was so retarded I never went back? I only ever end up there accidentally looking for EU4 countries to play as or CK2 stories. Even then I stay on that one page and escape quickly.

What monkey faggot even made that layout and why do people use it.

Just a bunch of love-able goofball hackers who commit blatant acts of terrorism in broad daylight.

i think we need one of these for Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZegQYgygdw

my 1070 runs bf1 5760x1080 at 60fps solid.

I'm sure it could handle wd2

>What monkey faggot even made that layout and why do people use it.
checked, and this question is pretty relevant to this flop of a game.

The whole place is one giant circle-jerk; a lot of people seem to like how that makes them feel.

These people are #1 ritual abusers of H1B visas, as they pretend to fight for the little man. They couldn't give a fuck about the American worker. More and more cs people leave for greener pastures in Texas because the bay is filled with curry munchers and flips that are ready to do anything their Google and faceberg masters tell them to do, including vote dem.

Whites are excluded from talks at tech summits in the bay. I can't make this fucking shit up if I even tried. I'm not a white male and I'm so sick and tired of this fucking pozz.

>flopped
>very positive rating on Steam
Mafia 3 and No Mans Sky were flops.

I don't think this is.

What does Clancy have to do with Watch Dogs?

I don't see the problem, she's as much a she as pic related.

the tech industry keeps reinventing the wheel trying to "disrupt" other formats.

the bad thing is that retards fell for it and made it popular, so it keeps happening

yeah they're helping the little guy. i don't know why the police keeps intervening.

i lived here all my life. we have all kinds of people here.

>Ratings are sales

There's a fuckton of gays living in San Francisco, and gays are usually liberal, plus it's in California for fucks sake.

You got the first one right

>youtube.com/watch?v=yV3StnkDTiE
Are those 8bit cat memes actually in the game or was that just put in as a joke?

knowing Watch Dogs's history for trying too hard to put meme references it was probably in the actual game

Reddit says a lot of shit,
doesn't make it right.

Man, this is the reason I play racing games and flight sims only now. Fucking tired of agendas being shoved down my throat.

>No Mans Sky
>sold loads
>worst ratings ever
>most refunded
vs
>lower sales
>high ratings
>less refunds
>more sales
It's not hard cupcake.

Ubisoft is garbage.

If you buy their games, especially for the PC, you are literally a cuckold.

senpai, media is always going to shove an agenda down your throat. in fact, in most cases, studios force the content creators to push an agenda in order to get funding.

It's still not selling well
eurogamer.net/articles/2016-11-21-watch-dogs-2-launch-sales-nowhere-near-watch-dogs-1

its bombed because its a sequel to a shit game.

why is it bluepill?? because the characters? OP said the villian is like hillary..

>missing the point

I've been interested in seeing what they came up with for this game, but since it's another nigger protagonist game (like Battlefield 1), I will never play it. Fuck liberals.

They're actually in the game.

People are honestly looking forward to games like mass effect...

>i just wanna play a game where a good chunk is dedicated to learning the trials and tribulations of being a fag

I just wanna play a fucking game, not understand and accept the gay experience. Their reasoning is "if we load all our games with enough homo shit, people will start to think its normal and accept it in the real world.

>Ubisoft Montrea
The entire Canadian game industry is cancerous

>pic related is senior mass effect dev

Which is why i play flight sims and racing games. There's no fag agenda in those.